So when are the bombshells from the FBI raid

34,548 Views | 571 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by GeorgiAg
Artorias
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Whistle Pig said:

Biden but I've never voted for a Democrat before and likely never will again unless Trump runs.
Rockdoc
AG
Kind of all coming together now.
Claverack
Whistle Pig said:

Quote:

So "got him/her/they"? Which crime are you charging him/her/they with?
Obstruction. 18 U.S.C. 1519. For starters.
What obstruction could an Original Classifying Authority be engaged in, especially if he and his representatives were in discussions with NARA regarding the Presidential Records in question?

Go ahead. Lead him out in handcuffs before the mid-terms.

You and your imbecilic party are going to get destroyed soon.

Why not double down and go full-on Federalist Party?

Whistle Pig
Lying in response to a subpoena is obstruction. Did you read the thread?
Whistle Pig
dermdoc said:

Whistle Pig said:

Biden but I've never voted for a Democrat before and likely never will again unless Trump runs.
Thanks.

So this is all about pure hatred for Trump.

I do not like Trump but my goodness, I could never vote for Biden.

"This is all about" Trump thinking nobody had the balls to do anything about it. A crisis entirely of his own making.

I didn't say I hated him.
dermdoc
AG
Whistle Pig said:

dermdoc said:

Whistle Pig said:

Thanks.

So this is all about pure hatred for Trump.

I do not like Trump but my goodness, I could never vote for Biden.

"This is all about" Trump thinking nobody had the balls to do anything about it. A crisis entirely of his own making.

I didn't say I hated him.
But you voted for Biden before the raid.

So there had to be a strong dislike.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Claverack
Whistle Pig said:

Lying in response to a subpoena is obstruction. Did you read the thread?
Could have fooled me...

By the way, what were Trump's intentions regarding these records?

Or does this concept no longer matter?

Another Piss Tape Prophet trying to apply penalties to an innocent Trump for laws broken by members of his own party and their Drag Queen Republican allies.

WestAustinAg
AG
Whistle Pig said:

Concerned moderate.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
WestAustinAg said:

Whistle Pig said:

Concerned moderate.
who is logging between socks to star his own posts no less.
Whistle Pig
WestAustinAg said:

Whistle Pig said:

Concerned moderate.

No I think of myself more as a radical militant centrist. This is an anonymous discussion board, it doesn't matter who anybody is, I'm not making arguments based on personal authority or secret knowledge.
pacecar02
Whistle Pig said:

WestAustinAg said:

Whistle Pig said:

Concerned moderate.

I'm not making arguments

This much is true
WestAustinAg
AG
So true.
Whistle Pig
There's a gish gallop there but let's start with 1. Holder was held in contempt not for lying, but for withholding some subpoenaed documents under executive privilege. He otherwise cooperated and testified at several F&F hearings.

Mark Meadows similarly was not charged because of partial cooperation and had valid EP claims.
Ellis Wyatt
Whistle Pig said:

You voted for marxism and degeneracy. You're a lib.

*And you're now defending racist and criminal Eric Holder. A man as decent as the underside of a porta potty toilet seat.
Rockdoc
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

Whistle Pig said:

You voted for marxism and degeneracy. You're a lib.

That's the definition of a lib. He's a big lib.
Claverack
Whistle Pig said:

There's a gish gallop there but let's start with 1. Holder was held in contempt not for lying, but for withholding some subpoenaed documents under executive privilege. He otherwise cooperated and testified at several F&F hearings.

Mark Meadows similarly was not charged because of partial cooperation and had valid EP claims.
And what happened to Eric Holder for lying under oath?

What happened to him for failing to comply with congressional subpoenas? And why is a status of "otherwise cooperated" somehow different than what Trump has done in his relationship with NARA?

What happened to Lois Lerner for lying under oath? For that matter, what happened to John Koskinen for doing the same thing?

When the Internal Revenue Service, on a consistent basis, refused to comply with congressional subpoenas, what punishments were levied against them?

What happened to Hillary Clinton for destroying Federal records, destroying equipment housing Federal records, and housing classified information on unclassified and unsecured servers?

You want to hold Trump to a far different standard than you hold against your own folks.

Radical centrist? Try Democrat Party hack instead. It fits you better.

Whistle Pig
Quote:

And what happened to Eric Holder for lying under oath?

He didn't. He was held in contempt for not producing documents

Quote:

What happened to him for failing to comply with congressional subpoenas?

Same as Mark Meadows. Nothing. Partial compliance and legitimate EP claims.
Rockdoc
AG
Gosh looks like you lost some of your ad-hom posts.
So don't complain about people attacking you.
BiochemAg97
AG
Whistle Pig said:

Quote:

Classified markings do not determine whether information contained within is classified. Trump had ABSOLUTE authority to declassify, and no procedure has to be followed.
The subpoena was for all documents "marked classified". Do you still not get this, or are you just pretending not to?

Oh, so the FBI illegally seized the documents that were not "marked classified", since they weren't part of the warrant?

Also, marked classified does not necessarily mean the documents are still classified. So a statement that there are "no classified documents" would still be true if there were documents marked classified that had previously been declassified. It would require the FBI to investigate each document marked classified to determine if it was actually still classified to determine if the statement of "no classified documents" was false. Has the FBI issued a report finding that there were indeed documents that were confirmed as classified? If not, we can't know if the statement was true or false.

As a bonus, a photo released by the FBI showing documents can't be of still classified documents as that would still classified information. So everything you saw in the photo is not proof of the lie.
Whistle Pig
The search warrant legally authorized the FBI to seize documents comingled with classified documents, as that would be possible evidence of illegal handling and possession. Your "feelings" that it was illegal doesn't make it so.

Quote:

Also, marked classified does not necessarily mean the documents are still classified. So a statement that there are "no classified documents" would still be true if there were documents marked classified that had previously been declassified.

The false statement Bobb signed represented that all documents "marked classified" were returned.

Quote:

As a bonus, a photo released by the FBI showing documents can't be of still classified documents as that would still classified information.

It can be if the markings are shown but the sensitive contents, which are what matter, are redacted.

You're about 8 pages and 2 months behind on this discussion.
BiochemAg97
AG
Wow didn't realize 10/24 was 2 months ago.
Whistle Pig
The subpoena and subsequent lie in response, was for government documents marked classified. This information is 2 months old, almost 3 months. Try to keep up.
dermdoc
AG
Whistle Pig said:

The subpoena and subsequent lie in response, was for government documents marked classified. This information is 2 months old, almost 3 months. Try to keep up.
So right now, the only "bombshell", even by your standards is that allegedly Trump's lawyer said all documents "marked classified" (we are unsure if actually classified or not), were not returned by Trump?

That is the only allegation you are arguing, correct?

And that is a "bombshell"?

Wow
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
fixer
The media and big tech are the communications wing of the democrats.

If there were credible, actionable, accusations and evidence, of serious crimes related to document mishandling, the DOJ, the administration, and every media outlet the world over would be having wall to wall coverage with 195 pt chyrons claiming Trump's indictment is near certain.

That isn't happening after months.

This was a bogus issue from the get go. Garland knows it and hopes it dies to save the tiny shred of credibility he has left.
oh no
AG

Quote:

I don't like Trump, so I turned a blind eye to proof of Joe's corruption and voted for trillions of dollars in green new deal spending, ending fossil fuels, and opening up the border for millions of poor people per year to caravan up here, waltz across unfettered, claim asylum, and be granted amnesty. I hate America and destroying it intentionally so we could build back better sounded like a good idea at the time because of mean tweets.

Quote:

I don't like Trump, so I voted for communism instead.

Whichever one of the two you are pretending to be, I don't believe you, pig. Your giddiness to post so much in support of an FBI raid on a former POTUS and likely future POTUS candidate and your penchant for posting on the two year old election day thread about how secure and fair that election was tell me you're a hard core communist and fine with the authoritarian leftist interference and control, Marxist imprisonment of political opponents, unfair elections to ensure we don't have a government of the people, by the people, for the people. You hate democracy. Did mean tweets really make you this way?
Ellis Wyatt
That and he's defending Eric Holder, a marxist extraordinare.
Rockdoc
AG
He can't stop with his failed accusations. When posters get under his skin, he comes back and attacks them, and usually has his posts removed. He'll be here until this thread is dead.
Whistle Pig
It's the most concrete and provable crime based on the available evidence.

Claiming "it was all declassified" changes when you switch the setting from Bannon's podcast to a courtroom.

oh no
AG
"Provable crimes"

pig:
dermdoc
AG
Whistle Pig said:

Claiming "it was all classified" changes when you switch the setting from Bannon's podcast to a courtroom.

As I mentioned before, you sure assume a lot.

So you will admit that as of right now, two months after the raid, the only known allegation is that a Trump lawyer may have either misspoken or not told the truth about retaining documents "marked classified"? And all we have is a picture of folders marked classified?

So we do not know if there are any documents that are classified in those folders, correct?

And you say Trump will be indicted?

That is an incredibly big assumption of guilt with minimal if any evidence.

I would hope that if I was charged with anything, you would not be a juror.

Your emotion and bias cloud your judgement.
You are saying guilty until proven innocent.

That is not how it is supposed to work in the US.
That is Cuba or Venezuela stuff.
Whistle Pig
There are more known allegations that are very serious in the subpoena and the warrant affidavit. The false assertion and recovered documents are pretty damning facts supporting an obstruction charge.

The rest remains to be seen from a "courtroom standard" but we are free to discuss it and make some conclusions.

Quote:

You are saying guilty until proven innocent.

That is not how it is supposed to work in the IS.
That is Cuba or Venezuela stuff.

Where did I say he should not get due process in court? It doesn't apply to our own thoughts. What do you not get here? We can discuss the evidence and form conclusions.

OJ isn't innocent just because a court acquitted.

Is this you saying someone should be in jail before they've even been charged? I guess your due process standard is pliable.
https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3301413/replies/62478826
dermdoc
AG
No, I am saying that in your mind you have already convicted Trump due to emotion and bias.

Certainly not on known evidence.
And you stated your "conclusions" as facts.

You can not see that?

And my statement about Hunter was I thought he SHOULD be in jail.

Long way from you stating as fact Trump's lawyer lied and your statement "Trump will be indicted".

Words mean things. And reveal a lot.

I know exactly what you meant.
Ellis Wyatt
Whistle Pig said:

But what about intent?
Whistle Pig
dermdoc said:

in your mind you think Trump committed obstruction because there is strong evidence

FIFY

Quote:

And my statement about Hunter was I thought he SHOULD be in jail.

Because of crimes you think he committed, without a trial. Which is fine. You don't see me policing your words as if we're in a courtroom. This is an internet message board.
Ellis Wyatt
Whistle Pig said:

dermdoc said:

in your mind you think Trump committed obstruction because there is strong evidence

FIFY
If you've seen it, you must be in the FBI. No one else has.

Quote:

Because of crimes you think he committed, without a trial. Which is fine. You don't see me policing your words as if we're in a courtroom. This is an internet message board.
He's on video committing crimes.

With Trump, you have unnamed sources that may or may not exist and an FBI/DOJ that have already proven they will falsify information to get Donald Trump.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.