So when are the bombshells from the FBI raid

34,489 Views | 571 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by GeorgiAg
Rockdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Whistle Pig said:

Rockdoc said:

Poor piggy

Don't get too excited yet. Staff just deleted the posts where FKA hyperventilated because I called Mar a Lago a hotel. He flags everything he deems a "lie".

Get excited over what? The poor piggy was referring to the meme of the dog and piggy. Dude get ahold of yourself.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Whistle Pig said:

Rockdoc said:

Poor piggy

Don't get too excited yet. Staff just deleted the posts where FKA hyperventilated because I called Mar a Lago a hotel. He flags everything he deems a "lie".

Weren't you the one who accused others of sophistry?

Is self-awareness or hypocrisy in your vocabulary as well or nah?
Whistle Pig
Quote:

Yes. Your point?

I mean it is a hotel and not that hard to get in if you have the cash.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/nicholasreimann/2022/08/26/russian-speaking-immigrant-allegedly-entered-mar-a-lago-using-fake-identity-met-with-trump-report-says/amp/
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Whistle Pig said:

Quote:

Yes. Your point?

I don't know...your entire posting history on this board?
Ag with kids
AG
Whistle Pig said:

Rockdoc said:

Poor piggy

Well, it really isn't a hotel.

And the part where Trump resides is most DEFINITELY not a hotel.

So...maybe staff is just following the Twitter/Facebook policies on removing "misinformation"...
Jmiller
Frederick Palowaski
AG
Jmiller said:

The irony is too much here.
dermdoc
AG
Whistle Pig said:

The obstruction charge is fairly serious in itself in that it implies a conspiracy and planning. The lawyer takes a risk so that Trump can keep the documents. It had to be at his behest.

The next question is why would they go to such lengths to keep and hide these documents over 18 months?Even risking a felony obstruction charge.

Why did it have to be at Trump"s request?

You keep saying all these things as if they are facts.

They are not. Except in your head due to bias and emotion.

I am done.

Please learn to critically think for yourself.

It will help you and others immensely.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
fka ftc
Jmiller said:

I'm surprised this thread is still going. They usually get locked when the old rock starts rolling with the trolling.
I do not see anything in this post relevant to the topic being discussed. Just another sock showing up from the sock drawer to support little piggies.
fka ftc
Whistle Pig said:

Quote:

Yes. Your point?

I mean it is a hotel and not that hard to get in if you have the cash.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/nicholasreimann/2022/08/26/russian-speaking-immigrant-allegedly-entered-mar-a-lago-using-fake-identity-met-with-trump-report-says/amp/
Mar-a-Lago Country Club has an associated hotel. Trump does not live in the Country Club and his personal residence and offices are not in hotel.

Let me help you with a comparison, also involving Trump. If a couple of the floors at Trump Tower are converted to a boutique hotel, is Trump's residence now part of the hotel? Can you book a room on the hotel floor, then start riding the elevator and walking around his suite?

I hate to even bring up Trump Tower because you will want the FBI to raid it as well. Maybe they will in the next couple of weeks.

I use the flag function appropriately when you continue to lie and lie and lie and lie and lie and lie and lie and lie.

Its juvenile and a waste of everyone's time. You also think its "too cute by half" to claim I must have no knowledge on the subpoenas, warrants, laws, US Constitution, etc. Again, my bona fides compared to your apparent knowledge would indicate kindergarten would be quite a challenge for you.

You and your friendly sock accounts can go circle jerk about something else.

The adults will sit and wait on Merrick and friends. Their silence indicates their response to put up or shut up. Follow their lead lil piggy.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
…..aaaaaaaaaaand we've drawn jmiller into the fold on this thread. Full blown quinella.
Rockdoc
AG
ThunderCougarFalconBird said:

…..aaaaaaaaaaand we've drawn jmiller into the fold on this thread. Full blown quinella.

Good ole jmiller!
dermdoc
AG
I would have made a hell of an attorney.

The thought processes are so easy to dissect.

Now I will go away.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Whistle Pig
Quote:

Trump does not live in the Country Club and his personal residence and offices are not in hotel.

Cool. Where is the storage room? At his golf club/hotel.

Rockdoc
AG
Well that just settles it then. Good work!
Claverack
Whistle Pig said:

Quote:

Trump does not live in the Country Club and his personal residence and offices are not in hotel.

What were his intentions, Whistle Pig?

Because we know now the Federal Government will not prosecute someone who illegally houses classified records on unsecured servers, unlawfully destroys Federal records, destroys computer systems housing those documents, and grants classified records access to unvetted members of their staff/organization.

We also know for a fact an individual who did this lied to investigators on all these matters.

We also know James Comey decided not to prosecute this individual before an investigation was ever formally launched by the FBI.

But Trump, who has done none of these things, is the one who should be indicted and sent to prison.

One rule for the Democrats. Quite another set of rules for the rest of us...including Donald Trump.

oh no
AG
Is pig going to try to argue there's no possible way this is a political attack and anyone who suggests that it might be is stupid? ...or just profess the approved talking points about an error on some paperwork being illegal? Oh the horror. Lock him up. The clients of any lawyers who have ever made a mistake like that should all be raided by the FBI and they should all be locked up, right?
fka ftc
Whistle Pig said:

Quote:

Where is the hotel in this neat little inaccurate map of yours? Go on, show us the hotel on this diagram. Waiting...

But while we wait, let me help you. The storage room is within his personal, private area in his personal, private residence guarded by his personal, private security force who are highly trained and armed to the teeth agents of the department of homeland security. Its not on the roof above the club house area.

You would realize all this if you had been to this club and his residence before. But they don't let little piggies in. Just Blacks and Jews and other non-racists. Racist, radical libs need not apply.
fka ftc
oh no said:

Is pig going to try to argue there's no possible way this is a political attack and anyone who suggests that it might be is stupid? ...or just profess the approved talking points about an error on some paperwork being illegal? Oh the horror. Lock him up. The clients of any lawyers who have ever made a mistake like that should all be raided by the FBI and they should all be locked up, right?
Its funny to me that the hill he wants to know die on is just how reckless Trump was in storing the information. He fails to understand that whilst the property was designed as a private residence, it was gifted to the US government to serve as a "Winter Whitehouse" and maintenance costs led the property to be returned to the Postum family foundation in the 1980s. But it was originally designed to serve as a Presidential retreat.

From the Smithsonian: The woman who built Mar-a-Lago in the 1920s and presided over it for almost half a century, Marjorie Merriweather Post, had gone to great lengths to turn the mansion into an official wintertime presidential retreat.

Give pig some time to dig up more misleading, inaccurate information. His little legs and curly tail has to be getting tired.

Science Denier
AG
Whistle Pig said:

What other information would you like me to consider?

You were apparently unaware until yesterday that the June subpoena demanded all documents "marked classified" after being told repeatedly. You were still claiming "declassification status" negated the false statement.

You make some good points above about investigative techniques to build an airtight case that will hold up at trial and the FBI is doing it. But this isn't a court. There is only one person who plausibly stood to benefit from that false representation. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what happened.
Uh, what false representation. You've not provided a link or anything that shows any indication that either Trump or his lawyer lied about anything to do with these documents.

Your weekly liberal talking point news letter is NOT what I'm looking for here.
Ellis Wyatt
Any updates?
DallasAg 94
Artorias
AG
Ellis Wyatt
Quote:

...or that there are supposed college-educated adults on this forum that still think it is all above board, and the FBI would never, ever, pinky-swear do anything like this unless there was "serious, hard evidence" to support it.
And people have taken the bait every time the corrupt democrat operatives in the FBI and DOJ have made up and released wild fabrications about Trump. I know malibu was one of them. Just amazing. Over and over and over and over.
Whistle Pig
Everybody knows this is what happened.

Toast.
Pizza
agent-maroon said:

Quote:

https://texags.com/terms
7. Ad Hominem Attack
Please refrain from the argumentative strategy of attacking the character, motive, or other attributes of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, instead of addressing the substance of the argument itself. Keep the posting to the argument itself instead of making a personal attack. "You're an idiot" is a perfect example of this.

That's kind of cool how you can search around and find rules and stuff. I did some looking and guess what I found:

Bryanisbest
AG
It wasn't about getting criminal evidence against Trump. It was all about getting cross fire hurricane documents back so he couldn't use them in his campaign.
Rapier108
Knew this thread appearing meant a Maplethrope bump.

Probably has every single one bookmarked so he can bump the instant he gets a blast with the latest talking points.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Rockdoc
AG
Whistle Pig said:

Everybody knows this is what happened.

Toast.

Keep dreaming and hoping pig!
AggieVictor10
AG
Detmersdislocatedshoulder said:

on hunter bidens laptop? on hillary clinton's servers?

Fesantis should look into these when he is president.
Ellis Wyatt
What about Joe, who never had declassification authority? Trump did, so he didn't commit a crime.
Whistle Pig
Judges have had enough of the delay tactics appealing every order. Midnight deadline, DOJ response deadline 6 am.

Ellis Wyatt
Whistle Pig said:

Judges have had enough of the delay tactics appealing every order. Midnight deadline, DOJ response deadline 6 am.

Any news on Biden's thousands of classified documents he never had the authority to have?
dermdoc
AG
Yawn.

Wake me up when something really happens.

Show me the beef.
Whistle Pig
Delay tactic denied. Can't use privilege to hide crimes.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.