So when are the bombshells from the FBI raid

34,536 Views | 571 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by GeorgiAg
Whistle Pig
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Quote:

Classified markings do not determine whether information contained within is classified. Trump had ABSOLUTE authority to declassify, and no procedure has to be followed.
The subpoena was for all documents "marked classified". Do you still not get this, or are you just pretending not to?
fka ftc
Whistle Pig said:

Quote:

Classified markings do not determine whether information contained within is classified. Trump had ABSOLUTE authority to declassify, and no procedure has to be followed.
The subpoena was for all documents "marked classified". Do you still not get this, or are you just pretending not to?
Great. Now tell me what the crime is of having papers "marked classified"? Go on. What is Trump's crime here?
dermdoc
AG
Whistle Pig said:

You guys are being too cute by half. Everybody knows what's going on here. Trump and Corcoran set Bobb up and thought they could get away with it. Trump was the only plausible beneficiary of that lie.

That document was designed to mislead the FBI in response to a subpoena, now Bobb is cooperating with the Feds.

Trump will be indicted.
Fact?

Or opinion?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
fka ftc
dermdoc said:

Whistle Pig said:

You guys are being too cute by half. Everybody knows what's going on here. Trump and Corcoran set Bobb up and thought they could get away with it. Trump was the only plausible beneficiary of that lie.

That document was designed to mislead the FBI in response to a subpoena, now Bobb is cooperating with the Feds.

Trump will be indicted.
Fact?

Or opinion?
He's run out of talking points, let him run and get some more.

dermdoc
AG
Since you said you haven't lied, I would assume that your statement that Trump would be indicted was stated as a fact, correct?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Ag with kids
AG
Whistle Pig said:

The statement represents that no documents marked classified remain. The FBI seized documents marked classified. I've seen the picture.

That is strong evidence, overwhelming, that the representation was false. And no innocent explanation has even been floated.
You've seen A picture...

I could post a picture on twitter too...
Whistle Pig
Quote:

Great. Now tell me what the crime is of having papers "marked classified"? Go on. What is Trump's crime here?
Setting aside whether or not these are highly sensitive and still classified. The representation that they had all been turned over, lying in response to a subpoena, is a crime.
Whistle Pig
dermdoc said:

Since you said you haven't lied, I would assume that your statement that Trump would be indicted was stated as a fact, correct?
Obviously it was a prediction. Which by it's very nature can't be a truth or a lie.
dermdoc
AG
Whistle Pig said:

Quote:

Setting aside whether or not these are highly sensitive and still classified. The representation that they had all been turned over, lying in response to a subpoena, is a crime.
If that is actually what happened, correct?

And that has not been proven, correct?
fka ftc
Whistle Pig said:

Quote:

Got him? And who lied? Trump did not sign it. Lawyer was told nothing left classified if Trump has truly declassified the,.

Where is the crime?

I also like how you want to set aside a major factor in your purported crime. If the docs are not classified, then the lawyer did not lie.

Get back to us...

dermdoc
AG
Whistle Pig said:

dermdoc said:

Obviously it was a prediction. Which by it's very nature can't be a truth or a lie.
You stated it as a fact.

You did not say I predict Trump will be indicted, correct?
Whistle Pig
You're trying too hard. It was obviously a prediction.
dermdoc
AG
Whistle Pig said:

You're trying too hard. It was obviously a prediction.
Do you agree you are assuming a lot?

And you stated it as a fact.

You hold Trump and his attorneys to a totally different standard than you do yourself, correct?

Because of emotion and bias, correct?
Whistle Pig
Quote:

Got him? And who lied? Trump did not sign it. Lawyer was told nothing left classified if Trump has truly declassified the,.

Where is the crime?

I also like how you want to set aside a major factor in your purported crime. If the docs are not classified, then the lawyer did not lie.
The false representation stated that all documents "marked classified" were returned. Why are you trying so hard not to get this?

Whoever made the false representations to Bobb and prepared the document is responsible. She has her own lawyer and is cooperating with the feds.
Whistle Pig
Quote:

You hold Trump and his attorneys to a totally different standard than you do yourself
Not really. Making a pretty reasonable prediction is different than knowingly lying to the FBI about hiding government documents.
GeeBee
AG
I take it there is still no vaccine for TDS.
dermdoc
AG
Whistle Pig said:

Quote:

You hold Trump and his attorneys to a totally different standard than you do yourself
Not really. Making a pretty reasonable prediction is different than knowingly lying to the FBI about hiding government documents.
You missed the whole point.

The point is you stated as facts things that are not proven yet. It has nothing to do with the severity of anything.

And as I said, Trump could be indicted. I understand that.

I do not BELIEVE he will but I do not know that as a fact.

Even so, if he is I will come back and say I was wrong.

Never seen a lib on here do that. Ever.
dermdoc
AG
GeeBee said:

The lack of self awareness and the way all common sense and critical thinking is lost would make me as a doc say no.
fka ftc
Whistle Pig said:

Quote:

Where is the crime?

The false representation stated that all documents "marked classified" were returned. Why are you trying so hard not to get this?

Whoever made the false representations to Bobb and prepared the document is responsible. She has her own lawyer and is cooperating with the feds.
You do know why the distinction was made "marked classified" vs being actually classified or declassified, right?

Let me help you here. Trump had the authority to declassify anything and everything as President. He took certain documents with him, for PERSONAL reasons, that were no longer classified. NARA and Biden are mad and want them back. What is in the documents is currently unknown.

NARA cooks up the idea that Trump should not have ANY discretion to determine PERSONAL v PRESIDENTIAL records. This determination has always been done with HUGE DEFERENCE to the discretion of the FPOTUS. Not good enough here, so NARA says well if it is "marked classified" then it must be a GOVERNMENTAL record and has to be returned. This part is a CIVIL dispute under the PRA.

The rest of it is / was just noise that has turned around and hit the bozos right in the face.
Rockdoc
AG
GeeBee said:

Have you ever seen someone so desperate to convince others. Sounds like a problem of some sort. Most wouldn't care one way or the other. Maybe trying to convince himself
Whistle Pig
Quote:

You do know why the distinction was made "marked classified" vs being actually classified or declassified, right?
Yes I know. You do know that the grand jury subpoena demanded the return of all documents "marked classified"? And they didn't.
fka ftc
Whistle Pig said:

Quote:

Yes I know. You do know that the grand jury subpoena demanded the return of all documents "marked classified"? And they didn't.
So "got him/her/they"? Which crime are you charging him/her/they with?

Keep trying Piglet.

WestAustinAg
AG
When whistle pig changes his user name will we still be able to come back to this thread and see quotes from "Whistle Pig" or does it change the name in all of our quotes?
Whistle Pig
Quote:

Obstruction. 18 U.S.C. 1519. For starters.
fka ftc
Whistle Pig said:

Quote:

Obstruction. 18 U.S.C. 1519. For starters.
Got him!

Obstruction of the investigation of a crime that turned out not to be a crime to begin with.

Rockdoc
AG
How many posters have you converted chief? I can answer that. Zero. Can you understand why? You're trying so hard it's making you look silly. You need to tone down your obsession and maybe rethink things. Good luck to you.
Whistle Pig
Quote:

Got him!

Obstruction of the investigation of a crime that turned out not to be a crime to begin with.
And Trump could have spoiled this devious plot by simply turning over the documents and not lying.

You're putting a lot of faith in a pathological liar that he "declassified" and magically turned them in to "private records". The search warrant lists the highest classifications in government, special access programs, compartmentalized access, HUMINT, signals intelligence. For what reason would these be declassifed and stored in a golf club?
Whistle Pig
Why are you even here? All you have is ad-hom. You are either unwilling, unable, or too mentally feeble to even engage in discussion.
fka ftc
Whistle Pig said:

Quote:

Got him!

And Trump could have spoiled this devious plot by simply turning over the documents and not lying.

You're putting a lot of faith in a pathological liar that he "declassified" and magically turned them in to "private records". The search warrant lists the highest classifications in government, special access programs, compartmentalized access, HUMINT, signals intelligence. For what reason would these be declassifed and stored in a golf club?
For whatever mother ****ing reason the Former President of the United States wanted.

End of story, Come back when you have something new. You info and questions and "opinions" have all been discussed before.

No one is trying to convince you that your fantasy is not real. What every one is trying to tell you is that we do not have to live in your fantasy and accept your lies, suppositions, assumptions and predictions as fact.
dermdoc
AG
Whistle Pig said:

Quote:

Got him!

Fair enough.

So if Trump is not indicted, will you come on here and admit you were wrong?

Never seen a lib on here do that.
Rockdoc
AG
Whistle Pig said:

Why are you even here? All you have is ad-hom. You are either unwilling, unable, or too mentally feeble to even engage in discussion.

What's the ad-hom?
Whistle Pig
I'm not a "lib". Yes I'll eat crow if I'm wrong.
dermdoc
AG
Whistle Pig said:

I'm not a "lib". Yes I'll eat crow if I'm wrong.
Great. And glad you are not a lib.

May I ask who you voted for?
Whistle Pig
Biden but I've never voted for a Democrat before and likely never will again unless Trump runs.
dermdoc
AG
Whistle Pig said:

Biden but I've never voted for a Democrat before and likely never will again unless Trump runs.
Thanks.

So this is all about pure hatred for Trump.

I do not like Trump but my goodness, I could never vote for Biden.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.