So when are the bombshells from the FBI raid

34,531 Views | 571 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by GeorgiAg
Watermelon Man
How long do you want to ignore this user?
YouBet said:

Whistle Pig said:

You seem to be conceding that Trump broke the law here. Most aren't. Your only objection is that it shouldn't be prosecuted because "everybody does it".

No not everybody does it. Not everybody steals classified documents, special access, signals intelligence, and lies about having them in response to a subpoena.
Probably because he didn't since he has executive power to do what he did. Regardless, I don't care.

I will start caring again when Democrats doing the same stuff (and worse) are held accountable.
I really do not believe the bolded part, do you?. I get the impression that you will never care what the Great Orange Messiah has done (or will do) as long as it promotes his greatness. In this respect, it seems to be an "End justifies the means, whatever the means," kind of situation.
It is much easier to fool someone than it is to convince someone that he has been fooled.
YouBet
AG
Watermelon Man said:

YouBet said:

Whistle Pig said:

You seem to be conceding that Trump broke the law here. Most aren't. Your only objection is that it shouldn't be prosecuted because "everybody does it".

No not everybody does it. Not everybody steals classified documents, special access, signals intelligence, and lies about having them in response to a subpoena.
Probably because he didn't since he has executive power to do what he did. Regardless, I don't care.

I will start caring again when Democrats doing the same stuff (and worse) are held accountable.
I really do not believe the bolded part, do you?. I get the impression that you will never care what the Great Orange Messiah has done (or will do) as long as it promotes his greatness. In this respect, it seems to be an "End justifies the means, whatever the means," kind of situation.
I'm not a Trump worshipper. Would much rather have Desantis over Trump.

My only point is that the left is currently trying to project some kind of moral superiority with witch hunt #6,548 against Trump while simultaneously excusing everything their side does. Always. There is never a GD word from y'all on the abject law breaking, unethical behavior, and outright treason by Democrats.

So, no, I don't give a **** what Trump does at this point that Democrats think is bad or even might be bad. Storing some documents in his mansion that have previously been deemed secure by the Federal Government is the least of our worries in this country.
Rockdoc
Artorias
AG
annie88
AG
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
AggieVictor10
AG
shiftyandquick said:

Trump needs your financial support to fight the government. Please give as much of your income and savings as possible to him. He cares about you. Deeply. I mean personally cares about each and one of you. He is not a narcissist that only cares about his own wealth and stature.

Did I get all that right?

No, you left out the part where if you don't, you're a traitor

Trump can be a ****ing idiot but he knows that maga terrorists are loyal to him above all else, or at least conflate him with America so they can feel good about being """patriots""" when they are loyal to him above all else.
Science Denier
AG
Manhattan said:

Then trump or his attorney should have said that in June instead of lying to the FBI.

Except there is zero evidence Trump lied to anyone.
Whistle Pig
Science Denier said:

Manhattan said:

Then trump or his attorney should have said that in June instead of lying to the FBI.

Except his lawyers lied on his behalf and he was the only one who stood to benefit. Using proxies to commit crimes like a mob boss only goes so far in the big leagues.
fka ftc
Whistle Pig said:

Science Denier said:

Manhattan said:

Except his lawyers lied on his behalf and he was the only one who stood to benefit. Using proxies to commit crimes like a mob boss only goes so far in the big leagues.
You have evidence his lawyers lied?

What you are suggesting is that the lawyers had knowledge that Trump remained in possession of the particular documents or classification of documents in questions and that Trump himself asked them to lie.

There is NO evidence of either. This is what you posted previous and it remains rumor, unconfirmed, false information.
"The absence of the word accountability is not the same as wanting no accountability" -unknown

"You can never go wrong by staying silent if there is nothing apt to say" -Walter Isaacson
dermdoc
AG
Whistle Pig said:

Science Denier said:

Manhattan said:

You do not know that as fact, correct?

You are doing what you accuse Trump of doing.

Weird
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
dermdoc
AG
If you are an attorney, assuming things not in evidence is a cardinal sin, correct?

Emotion and bias are strong drugs.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Whistle Pig
You guys are being too cute by half. Everybody knows what's going on here. Trump and Corcoran set Bobb up and thought they could get away with it. Trump was the only plausible beneficiary of that lie.

That document was designed to mislead the FBI in response to a subpoena, now Bobb is cooperating with the Feds.

Trump will be indicted.
dermdoc
AG
Whistle Pig said:

You guys are being too cute by half. Everybody knows what's going on here. Trump and Corcoran set Bobb up and thought they could get away with it. Trump was the only plausible beneficiary of that lie.

That document was designed to mislead the FBI in response to a subpoena, now Bobb is cooperating with the Feds.

Trump will be indicted.

Maybe so. But I do not know "what is going on". Does that mean it is not everybody?

Surely as a bleeding heart lib I would assume you would think that does not mean Trump is guilty, correct?
fka ftc
More baseless innuendo.

Trump will not be indicted. Come back when you have new info.
"The absence of the word accountability is not the same as wanting no accountability" -unknown

"You can never go wrong by staying silent if there is nothing apt to say" -Walter Isaacson
Watermelon Man
Science Denier said:

Manhattan said:

Oh, come on, man! You couldn't have typed this with a straight face. Trump is incapable of not lying.
It is much easier to fool someone than it is to convince someone that he has been fooled.
Ag with kids
AG
Whistle Pig said:

Trump will be indicted.
You have now defamed Trump.

You will be indicted!
dermdoc
AG
fka ftc said:

More baseless innuendo.

Trump will not be indicted. Come back when you have new info.

Let him bloviate.

Revel in the hypocrisy.

Same guy would be all over ""innocent until proven guilty" for anybody but Trump.

Or any rich, white male, Christian conservatives.
Science Denier
AG
Whistle Pig said:

Science Denier said:

Manhattan said:

Except he didn't lie either.
RGLAG85
AG
AggieVictor10 said:

shiftyandquick said:

Trump needs your financial support to fight the government. Please give as much of your income and savings as possible to him. He cares about you. Deeply. I mean personally cares about each and one of you. He is not a narcissist that only cares about his own wealth and stature.

Did I get all that right?

No, you left out the part where if you don't, you're a traitor

Trump can be a ****ing idiot but he knows that maga terrorists are loyal to him above all else,
or at least conflate him with America so they can feel good about being """patriots""" when they are loyal to him above all else.
This trash right here needs to be taken out!
Ag with kids
AG
Lots of logging out and logging back in going on here...
fka ftc
Create a separate topic if you guys want to circle jerk each other on usernames. Repeated requests for you to post new information and you all sound like a bunch of dorks laughing at how you think you scored a "got him" on fka.

No dice soy boys. I am getting back to the 'stros. You guys get back to your Team Blue zoom meeting. Tomorrow could be a busy day.

blacksox
The information is there, you're just ignoring it for some reason, and then baselessly calling me everyone else trolls. It's baffling.
fka ftc
Okay… counselor.

Post when you have new information. Thanks,
Rockdoc
AG
Whistle Pig said:

Trump will be indicted.

What will your new user name be after you're embarrassed and decide to come back like last time?
Whistle Pig
How new does the information have to be? Even original docs from the search warrant and June subpoena send you crying to the manager and emailing whiskey companies in Vermont.

How new and how damning must the information be to stop you from harassing staff with hundreds of post flags and emails because your feelings were hurt?
oh no
AG
Now that we've gone from: "Trump stole nuclear secrets to sell to the Saudis" to "one of Trump's lawyers might have made a clerical error on some paperwork therefore fbi raid is totally justified and trump lied through his proxy and must be indicted in the big leagues" is pretty telling that there probably wasn't anything very exciting in the contents of the documents and possessions the White House staff had couriered to Mar a Lago when Trump left office. It sure does seem like yet another attack against the establishment's most popular political opponent so far.
dermdoc
AG
oh no said:

Now that we've gone from: "Trump stole nuclear secrets to sell to the Saudis" to "one of Trump's lawyers might have made a clerical error on some paperwork therefore fbi raid is totally justified and trump lied through his proxy and must be indicted in the big leagues" is pretty telling that there probably wasn't anything very exciting in the contents of the documents and possessions the White House staff had couriered to Mar a Lago when Trump left office. It sure does seem like yet another attack against the establishment's most popular political opponent so far.
It is like Groundhog Day.

And as I posted earlier, I will come back here and eat crow if something big comes out of this.

If history is any indicator, the Trump haters will not. Whistle pig is on record for saying Trump will be indicted.

Amazing what hatred can do to common sense and critical thinking.
Artorias
AG
fka ftc
dermdoc said:

oh no said:

It is like Groundhog Day.

And as I posted earlier, I will come back here and eat crow if something big comes out of this.

If history is any indicator, the Trump haters will not. Whistle pig is on record for saying Trump will be indicted.

Amazing what hatred can do to common sense and critical thinking.
I see your reference to the rye whiskey wannabe. It probably is more fitting than their poor attempt to seem cool by appropriating an overrated spirits trade name.
Ellis Wyatt
Whistle Pig said:

You guys are being too cute by half. Everybody knows what's going on here.
Except the DOJ, FBI, MSM, and their followers, I guess.
Squadron7
AG
This is the modern, politically weaponized FBI. The raid was the bombshell.
fka ftc
https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2022-10-21/trump-hits-back-after-report-on-classified-mar-a-lago-documents

Quick search of the google continues to indicate nothing other than continued "leaks" by the FBI/DOJ and Trump responding to those leaks with:

"Also, who knows what NARA and the FBI plant into documents, or subtract from documentswe will never know, will we?" -Trump

As mentioned, the FBI way overplayed their hand hoping there was an ace in flop, then in the turn and finally in the river. When none have popped up, will they try to sneak one out of their sleeve to save the hand?

Will be interesting, as they made such a spectacle of this In MSM that too many eyes are on it to pull fast ones at this point - but I "bet" they try to.
dermdoc
AG
Squadron7 said:

This is the modern, politically weaponized FBI. The raid was the bombshell.

Blue star.

When will Caesar start the games?
DatTallArchitect
AG
Whistle Pig said:

No, their point was this.... If democrats cared half as much about prosecuting democrats for their illegal behavior, non-democrats might care about whether or not this has any merit. Since you don't care what your own elected members do, we don't care that your panties are in a twist over this
DatTallArchitect
AG
Watermelon Man said:

YouBet said:

Whistle Pig said:

I can't speak for the other poster, but it's true for me. I'm not a Trump supporter and wish we could get rid of both parties. However, it's been painfully obvious for a while that Democrats can get away with anything and their constituents only care what politicians from the other side do.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.