Hillary in 2024

12,126 Views | 99 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by D-Fens
D-Fens
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So based on last couple election cycles we know that the Soros, Obama, Hillary klan control the DNC, and also the DoJ since Biden came to office. I think the odds are way under valued on HRC getting the dem nomination in 2024.

This time, instead of a Russia Collusion campaign strategy, it will be a Jan 6 MAGA incitement narrative already being ginned up now. But with mail ballot cheating mixed in. Fortunately I think she will still lose, and hopefully after posting a child pic of herself again.

Libs will talk hard and pump others, but ultimately bend the knee for her like they did after DNC railroaded Bernie in 2016.

waitwhat?
There is a 0% chance of that women even running, let alone winning the nomination, let alone winning the presidency. 0%. She had her chances.
" 'People that read with pictures think that it's simply about a mask' - Dana Loesch" - Ban Cow Gas

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Dr. Ron Paul

Big Tech IS the empire of lies

TEXIT
BMX Bandit
She's more likely to be behind bars than win any election

Hint: neither happening
D-Fens
Probably right, certainly worse than 50/50 today. But if you start seeing money flowing into the Clinton Foundation, that will be a dead giveaway cabbage farts is cooking something up.

Soros is getting old, so if she does run, it will have to be soon.

wbt5845
AG
DNC is very unforgiving of candidates who lose. Those who lose to Trump even moreso.
D-Fens
DNC still run by Podesta cronies, aka Clinton cronies. Assuming Biden keeps declining at this rate and the Hunter laptop stuff blows up, he is out. Then you have establishment dems and media doing what DNC wants beneath him. Unless there is a new independent anti-establishment dem that comes on the scene, or someone with celeb appeal, I think HRC odds improve from today.
Buying_time
AG
D-Fens said:

Probably right. But if you start seeing money flowing into the Clinton Foundation, that will be a dead giveaway cabbage farts is cooking something up.

Soros is getting old, so if she does run, it will have to be soon.

https://www.ocregister.com/2021/12/12/as-clinton-foundation-donations-plunge-questions-raised/amp/

Snip from article

If there was a contest for least surprising headline of 2021, first prize would go to DailyCaller.com for this winner from last week: "Ethics Experts Alarmed by 93% Decrease in Clinton Foundation Donations Since $250 Million Peak in 2009."
JBAggie00
I'm certain she is running with the way she has come out from under her rock.
Sq 17
Maybe looking for a cabinet post, lots of cabinet posts do not serve 4 years
Which is a sign that these secretaries don't do real work but just grift for a couple years then go back to lobbying. Been going for decades.
itsyourboypookie
She'll be way further right than she'll run as.

Hell, she's more conservative than some republicans. She loves wallstreet
clobby
AG
Can we get non-geriatrics in the presidential race?
Kashchei
AG
Just thought I'd put this here:

I mean, there is NO ONE as gutsy as GCF!
Stat Monitor Repairman
clobby said:

Can we get non-geriatrics in the presidential race?
Boomers still got a little boom left in 'em.
AGHouston11
AG
The best way for many corrupt politicians to stay out of prison is to stay in government!
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
aggiehawg
AG
LOL. Dems have no bench. They have The ever dwindling squad, instead.
Hammerly High Dive Crips
Hillary will very likely be our next president. And she will actually be pretty moderate compared to the modern dem party and the Bill Maher's and Joe Rogan's of the world will credit her with saving the dem party and "bringing it back to the middle". She will serve 8 years and then I think Michelle Obama might be the candidate after that.

Bookmark this. People need to learn to expect the shocking.
TexasAggiesWin
S
Can't start the Sunday Funday drinking too early, right OP?
D-Fens
When the dem establishment says the "country" can't survive another Trump like candidate, they mean the "dem establishment" can't survive. If anyone is going to save them, it won't be Biden or a DC outsider. So who? Mike Obama?

HRC is on the record for staying on sidelines as long as Biden is in the running. If Biden drops out, Hillarys odds rocket to double digits.
PanzerAggie06
AG
Newsom seems to be gaining momentum. Living in very liberal Denver I've seen a few Newsom tshirts and stickers and a handful of liberal friends have starred talking him up.

The DNC would love for it be Buttigieg but a Mayor Pete as the nominee keeps the black voters stay at home.
aggiehawg
AG
D-Fens said:

When the dem establishment says the "country" can't survive another Trump like candidate, they mean the "dem establishment" can't survive. If anyone is going to save them, it won't be Biden or a DC outsider. So who? Mike Obama?

HRC is on the record for staying on sidelines as long as Biden is in the running. If Biden drops out, Hillarys odds rocket to double digits.
Depends on if Hillary has the financial leverage over the DNC like she had in 2016. Debbie Wasserman-Schultz was a disaster at fundraising for the DNC. Even Donna Brazile was aghast at the finances of the DNC when she took over after the convention.

I don't think Tom Perez was all that great either when he was DNC head. Speaking of which, O had to look up who is the current head of the DNC.

From January of this year:
Quote:

Democratic National Committee Chair Jaime Harrison is frustrated, isolated and trapped in a job he long thought he wanted, according to party insiders, a dynamic driven by escalating tensions with the White House over his role.

Key decisions for the committee are made by White House Deputy Chief of Staff Jen O'Malley Dillon, who speaks frequently with other DNC officials but only about three times a month by Zoom with Harrison. The limits of his influence are a source of agitation for Harrison, according to several people who have spoken to him.

At the same time, he's not flying to meet with donors or visiting DNC headquarters. Instead, since he first took the post a year ago, Harrison has mostly stayed in his home state of South Carolina, according to people familiar with his schedule, as well as people who frequently see him around town. That has been a major point of consternation for the White House.
Link

Doesn't sound much better.
YouBet
AG
At this point, I'm only willing to go as far as saying that Biden won't be the nom again. Nobody in his party wants him back if there are any other viable options at all.
D-Fens
YouBet said:

At this point, I'm only willing to go as far as saying that Biden won't be the nom again. Nobody in his party wants him back if there are any other viable options at all.

Agreed. Take that Biden 36 cents out of the odds and see what happens to Hillary. I'm expecting that to happen, then go net free on the Hillary bet the rest of the way. Her headwinds duly pointed out on this thread. But never underestimate a murdering sociopath like Hillary to "will" her nomination into existence.

I think it's very likely her people are behind the DoJ Mar a Lago strategy, and if that's the case, it shows both her leverage in dem party and potential interest in running.
TRADUCTOR
Hammerly High Dive Crips said:

Hillary will very likely be our next president. And she will actually be pretty moderate compared to the modern dem party and the Bill Maher's and Joe Rogan's of the world will credit her with saving the dem party and "bringing it back to the middle". She will serve 8 years and then I think Michelle Obama might be the candidate after that.

Bookmark this. People need to learn to expect the shocking.

Like Nostradamus backed up by the most extensive voter fraud machine in USA history. 81MM*

Ragsdale swimming reaper thinks Mike is overkill.
No Longer Subsribed
AG
It would be a divine gift if the Dems nominated Hillary again. A historically bad candidate.
annie88
AG
She has flat out stated that she is not running again but then again she is a fat ass liar so who knows at this point. But I honestly don't think so.
annie88
AG
YouBet said:

I'm not even sure Biden will still be breathing by the election 2024. He most likely will be completely hidden by that point and incoherent.
cecil77
AG
Like Trump, she's too old.

(Yes, that's the least of her negatives, I know.)
Squadron7
AG
D-Fens said:

So based on last couple election cycles we know that the Soros, Obama, Hillary klan control the DNC, and also the DoJ since Biden came to office. I think the odds are way under valued on HRC getting the dem nomination in 2024.

This time, instead of a Russia Collusion campaign strategy, it will be a Jan 6 MAGA incitement narrative already being ginned up now. But with mail ballot cheating mixed in. Fortunately I think she will still lose, and hopefully after posting a child pic of herself again.

Libs will talk hard and pump others, but ultimately bend the knee for her like they did after DNC railroaded Bernie in 2016.

Any time I think Hillary is going to look at this graphic I buy Tito's stock.
pdc093

Squadron7
AG
aggiehawg said:

LOL. Dems have no bench. They have The ever dwindling squad, instead.

What are you talking about? They have the most outstanding Presidential candidate ever to chest feed in Mayor Pete!

Bryanisbest
AG
She'll be 76 when and if she runs in '24. Won't be able to argue Trump too old, especially with her past reports of bad health.
HollywoodBQ
AG
PanzerAggie06 said:

Newsom seems to be gaining momentum. Living in very liberal Denver I've seen a few Newsom tshirts and stickers and a handful of liberal friends have starred talking him up.
Here in Kalifornia, I've never seen a Newsom t-shirt or bumper sticker. And even though 2/3rds of voters went for Newsom, I've never heard anybody in Cali say a single good word about him.

So that's extra funny the libs in Denver are promoting him.

What are they saying as the Pro-Gavin Newsom talking points?
D-Fens
Does anyone who posts or stars a 0% chance of Hillary running or winning dem nom, want to put their money where their mouth is and bet me?

If so, what odds will you give me on your 0% expectation?
PanzerAggie06
AG
HollywoodBQ said:

PanzerAggie06 said:

Here in Kalifornia, I've never seen a Newsom t-shirt or bumper sticker. And even though 2/3rds of voters went for Newsom, I've never heard anybody in Cali say a single good word about him.

So that's extra funny the libs in Denver are promoting him.

What are they saying as the Pro-Gavin Newsom talking points?

Nothing of substance. Mostly he's young, attractive, and well known.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.