Hillary in 2024

12,122 Views | 99 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by D-Fens
PCC_80
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hildawg is in almost as health as Brandon is. Maybe worse. I doubt that either could survive to 2025 and probably they do not have the strength to mount a campaign. Or convince people that they will be President for the full 4 years.

But, since Dems/Libs do not care as long as they win it is a possibility.
Matt_ag98
D-Fens said:

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/clinton-global-initiative-to-stage-new-york-event-in-september-after-six-year-absence-01661038067

Quote:

BlackRock CEO Larry Fink and "Hamilton" creator Lin-Manuel Miranda will help relaunch the Clinton Global Initiative in September, when the gathering of international dignitaries returns after six years.

Nothing to see here. Just a couple weeks ago the Fed's private contractor Blackrock, with $9T in AUM, helped Clintons relaunch their pay for play scheme. No action since 2016, and now the coffers are back open. Seems like a worthy update to this thread.

Is the Clinton Foundation going to "save Haiti" again? Looks like it is great shape after all the millions "sent" to there...right?
Loquacious Lunchbox
YouBet said:

At this point, I'm only willing to go as far as saying that Biden won't be the nom again. Nobody in his party wants him back if there are any other viable options at all.
At this point I think the only way it's not Biden is if his health takes enough of a downturn that there just isn't any way of papering over it.
D-Fens
Vegas giving 50X return on Hillary getting dem nom....Betting the field gives you 2X. Take both and you have a risk free bet if Biden isn't nom.

TequilaMockingbird
D-Fens
Ol_Ag_02
AG
clobby said:

Can we get non-geriatrics in the presidential race?

This guy has been ringing this bell for a whole year!

Keep it up the good work.
Yukon Cornelius
AG
jezebel spirit
D-Fens
Hillary and Jill strategizing on the "surprise" substitution coming next year. Hillary also part time teaching at Columbia to rally support from young libs. Odds down from +5000 to +2500.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/hillary-clinton-bill-clinton-white-house-jill-biden-b2407325.html
SuhrThang
Hillary is a sh*t stain that cannot be removed, even with Oxyclean.
“A drunkard’s dream if I ever did see one”
richardag
aggiehawg said:

LOL. Dems have no bench. They have The ever dwindling squad, instead.
Well if we're being honest they have

Er…,,,Ummmm…,,,, Nevermind
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
halfastros81
AG
Obama will hand pick Biden's successor.
Buck Turgidson
People just don't like the *****. Why can't the Dems get that through their pointy heads?
Ol_Ag_02
AG
People hated Hillary so much they were willing to vote for Trump. They hated Trump so much they were willing to vote for Biden.
No Spin Ag
SuhrThang said:

Hillary is a sh*t stain that cannot be removed, even with Oxyclean.

I honestly feel bad for Hell when she gets there.

They don't know how good they've had.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
halfastros81
AG
She'll be directly reporting to George Soros.
ts5641
D-Fens said:

So based on last couple election cycles we know that the Soros, Obama, Hillary klan control the DNC, and also the DoJ since Biden came to office. I think the odds are way under valued on HRC getting the dem nomination in 2024.

This time, instead of a Russia Collusion campaign strategy, it will be a Jan 6 MAGA incitement narrative already being ginned up now. But with mail ballot cheating mixed in. Fortunately I think she will still lose, and hopefully after posting a child pic of herself again.

Libs will talk hard and pump others, but ultimately bend the knee for her like they did after DNC railroaded Bernie in 2016.

I can't remember, did she actually tweet that out about herself?
nortex97
AG
Yes. Fresh rumors this weekend she wants to get 'back into' politics per slick Willie, too. Presumably, she smells the scent of dementia from the White House, over her own GCF odor.
annie88
AG
I can't remember, did she actually tweet that out about herself?

Yes, her Twitter sent that. Of course, it was her people sending it, but talk about your Truman/Dewey moments.

Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
ShaggySLC
D-Fens said:

The person who headed up Hillary's 2016 campaign just became 2024 DNC chair.

Right now for 2024 dem nom you can take field vs biden at +200 and Hillary at +5000

A free +5000 bet if you bet both and Biden doesn't get nom.
No one is interested in betting on that hag. Every one of your posts seem a mix between manic and desperation. It will be a sad day for dems if they dust her off and run her.
D-Fens
Lol, risk free bet (assuming Biden isn't nom) that pays huge. Just keeping yall informed of what's going on behind the scenes. We saw Bernie get railroaded by DNC in 2016, then Tulsi in 2020.

The people don't pick the dem nominee, the puppet masters of dem party pick the dem nominee. Some of us know that, the rest believe what cable news tells them to believe.
ShaggySLC
D-Fens said:

Lol, risk free bet (assuming Biden isn't nom) that pays huge. Just keeping yall informed of what's going on behind the scenes. We saw Bernie get railroaded by DNC in 2016, then Tulsi in 2020.

The people don't pick the dem nominee, the puppet masters of dem party pick the dem nominee. Some of us know that, the rest believe what cable news tells them to believe.
Water is wet bud. The insistence on betting is weird, no one here cares about Hillary. People know what the dems are and what they do.
D-Fens
Whats weird is you taking personal offense to my posts about political odds and bets, on a political forum.

A strong argument can be made that the betting markets are a more reliable indicator than polls. Its where people unlike you put their money where their mouth is about what they think is likely to happen, and not what they want to happen based on consuming their favorite cable news show.

Where else right now can you get a 200-300% ROI in less than a year? Betting against Biden is one easy way.
D-Fens
Tom Fitton says Hillary wants to run? Who is this lunatic?
D-Fens
Hillary out talking about how "we need to beat Trump". While blowing smoke for Pelosi and Biden. Other day she was praising John Kerry who helped Biden edge out other dems in 2020.

Gavin, Michelle, and Kamala currently have better odds. But they will all step aside when DNC tells them to. Hillary has moved from +6000 to +2500 today.

It's Hilary lawyers that were behind Mar A Lago as payback for bathroom server. She's setting it all up to get her revenge.

Bobaloo
Can't believe I'm about to type this, but I would take HRC over Biden, Kamala or Big Mike…
Helicopter Ben
Bobaloo said:

Can't believe I'm about to type this, but I would take HRC over Biden, Kamala or Big Mike…

No way. HRC would be much worse. I can't think of a more terrible president than her. She's just awful in every way. At least with Biden it's obvious there's a deep state running things in the shadows. This is slowly waking people up. And it's also the reason Biden won't be the nominee.
chris1515
AG
She might as well get back into the mix. The main options are pretty poor on both sides.

I suspect there are enough big money donors whispering her name as a possibility that her ego has perked up a bit at the potential.
Sq 17
No there aren't
There are definitely big money donors who will funnel money her way but they know she's a loser at the top of the ticket
If the D wins HRC will be back in the cabinet grifting like she always done
Donors will want to get on her good side prior to the election and that is why the GCF might be making a comeback
D-Fens
Hillary joins the view, talks foreign policy, and how important it is to beat Trump.

Clinton Foundation inflows, HRC public appearances, odds of Biden stepping aside, and odds of HRC running in 24' are all correlated.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.