Hillary in 2024

12,106 Views | 99 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by D-Fens
RAB91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
waitwhat? said:

There is a 0% chance of that women even running, let alone winning the nomination, let alone winning the presidency. 0%. She had her chances.
This.....
D-Fens
How confident are you?

10 to 1 odds is way better than currrent market. I'll give you $100 if she doesn't run. You give me $1000 if she does run. Deal?

That's an easy $100 cash at 0% chance. Deal?

Current Bovada odds...they limit HRC bets to small size....for good reason.
TAMU1990
AG
Hammerly High Dive Crips said:

Hillary will very likely be our next president. And she will actually be pretty moderate compared to the modern dem party and the Bill Maher's and Joe Rogan's of the world will credit her with saving the dem party and "bringing it back to the middle". She will serve 8 years and then I think Michelle Obama might be the candidate after that.

Bookmark this. People need to learn to expect the shocking.
Hammerly High Dive Crips
TAMU1990 said:

Hammerly High Dive Crips said:

Hillary will very likely be our next president. And she will actually be pretty moderate compared to the modern dem party and the Bill Maher's and Joe Rogan's of the world will credit her with saving the dem party and "bringing it back to the middle". She will serve 8 years and then I think Michelle Obama might be the candidate after that.

Bookmark this. People need to learn to expect the shocking.

Sorry dude as someone who struggled immensely with "battered Aggie syndrome" (BAS), I definitely have "battered American syndrome" now. I always just assume the worst and most outlandish.
FrioAg 00
AG
Dems are running out of time to start positioning any other candidate but Joe.

They made the mistake of letting Kamala get way too much visibility early in her Vice Presidency - and her unlikability was on full display to the world. She also took co-credit for so many Biden L's. She's toast.

Gavin is just far too vulnerable due to the status of what's happening in California. The man narrowly avoided a recall for crying out loud. Crime, homelessness, lockdowns, people fleeing his state,… he's got a lot of baggage at his own feet.

Pete is both unlikable and wear the biggest L of them all - fuel prices. No way he outruns $5 gas and his own dumbass remarks about electric cars and solar panels.

If Dems are serious about not running Joe again, they don't have a long time to position someone from outside of the main field, like an Abrams or Big Mike.

Personally I think it's headed for Joe - which is why I desperately want Trump to step aside and let Desantis take it. I'm just not sure he can.
cecil77
AG
D-Fens said:

How confident are you?

10 to 1 odds is way better than currrent market. I'll give you $100 if she doesn't run. You give me $1000 if she does run. Deal?

https://i.imgflip.com/6rhaaz.jp

Aren't the odds of that person being the actual candidate? And you want to bet on her "running"? Clever...
Owlagdad
Let's do this the lib way: if y'all don't support Hillary, you are sexist!
PanzerAggie06
AG
Would really be interesting if Michelle were to enter the race. She would most likely be a lock for the nomination.
TRADUCTOR
Hillary is leading power behind the 2020 stolen election. Her operation kneecapped the President Trump administration and slit the throat in 2020 to finish.

She will not be demoted to 'candidate'.
D-Fens
cecil77 said:

Aren't the odds of that person being the actual candidate? And you want to bet on her "running"? Clever...

You removed my quote of posters here saying there is 0% chance of her "running". But I'm open to offers of any odds for either run or win nom from those on F16 who think HRC is 0% across the board. Should be a lock bet for those folks. Problem is, like everywhere today, people are all talk. They know whatever odds they actually consider when putting money where there mouth is, will prob put her at above 10%.
HollywoodBQ
AG
PanzerAggie06 said:

HollywoodBQ said:

PanzerAggie06 said:

Newsom seems to be gaining momentum. Living in very liberal Denver I've seen a few Newsom tshirts and stickers and a handful of liberal friends have starred talking him up.
Here in Kalifornia, I've never seen a Newsom t-shirt or bumper sticker. And even though 2/3rds of voters went for Newsom, I've never heard anybody in Cali say a single good word about him.

So that's extra funny the libs in Denver are promoting him.

What are they saying as the Pro-Gavin Newsom talking points?

Nothing of substance. Mostly he's young, attractive, and well known.
That's what I figured. Not really anything "Pro" but mostly just who he isn't.
cecil77
AG

You will give $100 against $1,000 that she is the actual candidate on the Nov 2024 ballot?

Quote:

You removed my quote of posters here saying there is 0% chance of her "runni
Doesn't matter, you quoted the odds of her winning the nomination.
D-Fens
Yes, I will venmo $100 to anyone here if Hillary is NOT the 2024 dem POTUS nominee, so long as they agree to venmo me $1000 if she IS the nominee.

*No rookie posters, and I'll deal with how to secure pmt if there are any takers.
cecil77
AG
D-Fens said:

Yes, I will venmo $100 to anyone here if Hillary is NOT the 2024 dem POTUS nominee, so long as they agree to venmo me $1000 if she IS the nominee.

*No rookie posters, and I'll deal with how to secure pmt if there are any takers.
Wow. Not interested in the bet, and honestly I question your sanity. But I do admire your ingegrity!
Cromagnum
AG
Pack her up. She's done.

https://m.imgur.com/OJU73Bw
D-Fens
cecil77 said:

Wow. Not interested in the bet, and honestly I question your sanity. But I do admire your ingegrity!

We will bump this from the F16 backpages months down the road to see what is, and isn't, insane.

I remember when it was insane to think Trump was spied on and that the virus leaked from a lab.

The Mar a Lago Jan 6 hunt is an early sign of a Hillary campaign IMO. They don't need a conviction in court, just in the media.
cecil77
AG
But the Democrats would have to be certifiably insane to nominate her!

... oh, wait...
D-Fens
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/clinton-global-initiative-to-stage-new-york-event-in-september-after-six-year-absence-01661038067

Quote:

BlackRock CEO Larry Fink and "Hamilton" creator Lin-Manuel Miranda will help relaunch the Clinton Global Initiative in September, when the gathering of international dignitaries returns after six years.

Nothing to see here. Just a couple weeks ago the Fed's private contractor Blackrock, with $9T in AUM, helped Clintons relaunch their pay for play scheme. No action since 2016, and now the coffers are back open. Seems like a worthy update to this thread.

Sea Speed
AG
I really dislike lin manual miranda quite a bit for no real reason at all. He just seems very smarmy and annoying.
JohnLA762
AG
waitwhat? said:

There is a 0% chance of that women even running, let alone winning the nomination, let alone winning the presidency. 0%. She had her chances.

Unless she realizes the cheating scheme removes failure as an outcome.
titan
S
D-Fens said:

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/clinton-global-initiative-to-stage-new-york-event-in-september-after-six-year-absence-01661038067

Quote:

BlackRock CEO Larry Fink and "Hamilton" creator Lin-Manuel Miranda will help relaunch the Clinton Global Initiative in September, when the gathering of international dignitaries returns after six years.

Nothing to see here. Just a couple weeks ago the Fed's private contractor Blackrock, with $9T in AUM, helped Clintons relaunch their pay for play scheme. No action since 2016, and now the coffers are back open. Seems like a worthy update to this thread.
That is a clue, but maybe you are looking too far ahead. Is it possible its a preliminary to installing her in some way to enter the cabinet, or even replace Kamala, and not even have to fool with a national election process but only Congress?
D-Fens
Bump....nothing to see here, just Hillary going out of her way to churn up donations for a 2024 run.

Line Ate Member
AG
I wonder if she is going to try to run as a VP with someone. Then get a 25th filed and Venice the Tablecloth in Chief.
carl spacklers hat
D-Fens said:

How confident are you?

That's the most depressing list of politicians I've ever seen. JFC, what an abortion the Democrat party is.
People think I'm an idiot or something, because all I do is cut lawns for a living.
45-70Ag
AG
When does this feckless **** go the **** away
D-Fens
It's only months away.....Hillary joins race as "moderate" savior for the left, as Biden steps aside. It will happen towards the end, she can't come in too early.

Let the "radicals" on both sides set the stage for her to miraculously come into good graces with left. Then the Soros controlled DNC annoints Hillary with the nom.
annie88
AG
BMX Bandit said:

She's more likely to be behind bars than win any election

Hint: neither happening

Yep. Hillary will die before she ever gets arrested.
D-Fens
It has officially begun....

ts5641
I think it would be great if she ran. She is one of the few people on the planet who are actually more unlikeable than Trump.
TexAgs91
AG
She's corrupt as hell, so obviously qualified to be a president for The Party
HalifaxAg
AG
annie88 said:

BMX Bandit said:

She's more likely to be behind bars than win any election

Hint: neither happening

Yep. Hillary will die before she ever gets arrested.
Yes but if she's taking what Feinstein & Joe are taking, then we could be here a while...

D-Fens
You think you are hearing Hillary more and more for no reason? Its no coincidence Hillary is touring around now. The DOJ and FBI brass are still taking orders from Hillary's legal team.

DNC has already selected her. Yall just don't know it yet.

Stat Monitor Repairman
You may be right.

Have noticed a hillary uptick though.
D-Fens
The person who headed up Hillary's 2016 campaign just became 2024 DNC chair.

Right now for 2024 dem nom you can take field vs biden at +200 and Hillary at +5000

A free +5000 bet if you bet both and Biden doesn't get nom.
Ags77
AG
They are not going to run the only politician less popular than trump.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.