Honest question for election deniers

17,061 Views | 325 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by notex
aggiehawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

Trump was giddy about Russia hacking Hillary's emails and him getting up on stage and saying the "Russia if you are listening..." comment was tacky and unamerican. I think that comment alone caused people to wonder about his ties to Russia.
Really? It was the DNC and DCCC that was allegedly hacked (CrowdStrik never ever said that in a final report) and then later Podesta fell for a phishing scam. And her server, after it was "wiped with a cloth" had been in FBI custody since August 2015 (except for the few days it went "missing" from the FBI evidence locker before showing back up again.)

You really are a very limited information voter if that was persuasive to you in any way.
nortex97
AG
Some would even say….a typical Biden voter.
aggiehawg
AG
nortex97 said:

What is most frustrating to me is when I repeatedly post links, videos, etc. backing up my positions and completely contradicting those points they are trying to make but it is either too long or they are too busy to even check. Don't want to know the truth don't want to even try to find out.

And it is not just GeorgiaAg it is many of them when they tangle with me. I finally just have to give up and put 'em on ignore. Not worth my time to try to answer the dumb questions to those who are being intentionally intellectually dishonest.

And quite frankly, I'm pissed that it is up to us "deniers" to prove a lack of election integrity when it should be the other way around. Prove the election had integrity, maybe admit problems? Vow to fix them?
FJB24
The election was 'fortified,' remember?

The truth about the fraud is right there for all who seek it. "Seek and ye shall find" as was once said.
aggiehawg
AG
Unslicedbreadloaf said:

The election was 'fortified,' remember?

The truth about the fraud is right there for all who seek it. "Seek and ye shall find" as was once said.
I agree. That article was a full confession, worthy of a thousand Our Father's and a thousand Hail Mary's for every one involved, were they religious or specifically, Catholic.
aggiehawg
AG
aggiehawg said:

nortex97 said:

What is most frustrating to me is when I repeatedly post links, videos, etc. backing up my positions and completely contradicting those points they are trying to make but it is either too long or they are too busy to even check. Don't want to know the truth don't want to even try to find out.

And it is not just GeorgiaAg it is many of them when they tangle with me. I finally just have to give up and put 'em on ignore. Not worth my time to try to answer the dumb questions to those who are being intentionally intellectually dishonest.

And quite frankly, I'm pissed that it is up to us "deniers" to prove a lack of election integrity when it should be the other way around. Prove the election had integrity, maybe admit problems? Vow to fix them?
I'm coming back to this because it is the one thing some state laws overlook and don't enforce. Audits.

Real audits, not fake ones, after every election. Arizona mandates they take place but the short cuts taken mean they are not audits and should not even be called such, as Ken Bennett testified in the Hearing I posted earlier.
nortex97
AG
aggiehawg said:

aggiehawg said:

nortex97 said:

I'm coming back to this because it is the one thing some state laws overlook and don't enforce. Audits.

Real audits, not fake ones, after every election. Arizona mandates they take place but the short cuts taken mean they are not audits and should not even be called such, as Ken Bennett testified in the Hearing I posted earlier.
The thing is, the people running the election security at a state level, if they are part of the decisions about how it's all done (meaning, it's their jobs), don't want a critical audit. Look at AZ/GA/MI/PA. They culturally want to defend how they did it, and proclaim it right.

Look at GA from 2020. Goodness. And Raffensperger is going to be re-elected again, I think. He's sort of an example; egotistical, and even if not 'in on' the fraud, happy to excuse/look the other way etc. The mail in stuff and ignoring the state legislatures etc. just made those types puff up more/grow their egos.
aggiehawg
AG
nortex97 said:

aggiehawg said:

aggiehawg said:

nortex97 said:

The thing is, the people running the election security at a state level, if they are part of the decisions about how it's all done (meaning, it's their jobs), don't want a critical audit. Look at AZ/GA/MI/PA. They culturally want to defend how they did it, and proclaim it right.

Look at GA from 2020. Goodness. And Raffensperger is going to be re-elected again, I think. He's sort of an example; egotistical, and even if not 'in on' the fraud, happy to excuse/look the other way etc. The mail in stuff and ignoring the state legislatures etc. just made those types puff up more/grow their egos.
Raffensperger is definitely in on it. He and Kemp. The primaries and the votes for them was way outside of their polling. And a a rival GOP primary gubernatorial candidate offcially had zero, again, zero votes for her in her own precinct. She did not even vote for herself, according the Raffy.

So she petitioned for and received the Georgia Cast Vote Records. They are sequential in time. Her vote totals in real time as reported in the Cast Vote Records was the exact same percentage of Kemp's. 15%. Same percentage, all night.
Jmiller
When you say "Raffensperger is definitely in on it", you mean he was in on the call where Trump was trying to convince him to commit election fraud by finding 11,780 votes, right?

RAFFENSPERGER: We believe that we do have an accurate election.

TRUMP: All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have …

nortex97
AG
notex
AG
Congrats on recalling that Trump wanted to actually win. He didn't go full algore and just try to count in certain counties/disqualify ballots for Brandon.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.