Inflation: 9.1%

16,712 Views | 226 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by BusterAg
Justin2010
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The Dirty Sock
PUTIN!!!!!
Gigemags382
AG
But this is out of date by a few days so it's completely meaningless. And anyways it's transitory. At this point what different does it make? Depends on what the definition of is is.
Justin2010
AG
Gordon McKernan
So x2 for the real number….
kingj3
AG
We're building back better man!

Just look up the chart for how much value the USD has lost since the year 2000.

It's a big club, and we ain't in it.
LMCane
I'm guessing inflation is going to be ....

9.1% in today's CPI Report.

Inflation rose 9.1% in June, even more than expected, as price pressures intensify
PUBLISHED WED, JUL 13 20228:31 AM EDTUPDATED 4 MIN AGO

Shoppers paid sharply higher prices for a variety of goods in June as inflation kept its hold on a slowing U.S. economy, the Bureau of Labor Statistics reported Wednesday.

The consumer price index, a broad measure of everyday goods and services, soared 9.1% from a year ago, above the 8.8% Dow Jones estimate.

That marked another month of the fastest pace for inflation going back to December 1981.
CDUB98
AG
"more than expected"
redsquirrelAG
AG
To everyone who didn't have the balls to stand up to the election fraud....

Go play in traffic.
Layne Staley
AG
its WAY higher than 9.1%

and unless you are in a "green" eastern european country where Russia was paying for the green movement just to make that country more dependent on Russia, Putin had nothing to do with your inflation - especially the US
Ags77
AG
What did I win ? I picked Roger Maris
RoadkillBBQ
redsquirrelAG said:

To everyone who didn't have the balls to stand up to the election fraud....

Go play in traffic.
Hate to say it but that would be most of us.
The folks that did are in jail.
RulesForTheeNotForMe
AG
It 100% is higher than 9.1%. I was fortunate enough to get a promotion that came along with a 17% pay increase earlier this year. My spending habits haven't changed at all and I am saving only 1.5% more than before my promotion. Therefore, according to my numbers…. Inflation is 15.5% yoy.

FJB
AGHouston11
AG
Jimmy Carter finds more reasons to just smile …….Finally someone worse he says to himself!
AggDogg61
Dang, it! Going to be hard to make tacos.
Ciboag96
I wish steel and copper were only 9.1%
nortex97
AG
15% using 1994 methodology.

**** Joe Biden and anyone who voted for any democrat in 2020.
_mpaul
AG
I need OldAg2020 to explain what this means to me.

I kid. I kid. Not trying to pile on. Too much.

Edit: I see someone already bumped the epic OldAg2020 thread.
Manhattan
ITT: people who don't work in supply chain and understand that this is the result of failed leadership in 2020.
Through Dark Brandon all things are possible.
Ag with kids
AG
AggDogg61 said:

Hey...watch what you say about Hispanics!!!
FriscoKid
AG
Maybe we should try that stupid 15 days to flatten the curve policy again. The cure was worse than the disease.
Daddy
AG
9.1% with their bull chit numbers really nuch higher than that
Ginormus Ag
AG
Who are the dumbasses that always expect lower? Shouldn't you have learned by now?
LMCane
With The White House having desperately tried to front-run this morning's inflation print, analysts were expecting a jump higher led by food and energy costs.

CPI soared 9.1% year over year (vs 8.8% expected and 8.6% inflation rate in May)...

The 1.3% month over month rise is the hottest since 2005 and the 9.1% year over year is the hottest since 1981.

Services costs are soaring at their fastest since 1991

Source: Bloomberg
FriscoKid
AG
Manhattan said:

ITT: people who don't work in supply chain and understand that this is the result of failed leadership in 2020.

Republican governors wanted to cut off the money supply and force people back to work. You and your friends cried about it.
Waffledynamics
AG
UNEXPECTEDLY
dannyv
AG
Now we move on to listening to how the Fed is being aggressive on inflation while real rates are still deeply negative…
Clob94
Best part-- Democrats are blaming all this on Putin, Trump etc etc-- and in 2025 when Trump or DeSantis is in the WH and the economy comes roaring back, Democrats will try and credit Biden for it.

Such predictable a-hole behavior.

Houstonag
AG
I hope those yellow belly liberals and suburban soccer moms and dads are happy now. With the mail in ballots and election fraud we got exactly what was being predicted .

The DC swamp will still get paid and have little effect on their lives. America when are you going to wake up about democrats?
LMCane
The Dirty Sock said:

PUTIN!!!!!
ULTRA MAGA!!!!

rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
Bonfire1996
AG
Houstonag said:

I hope those yellow belly liberals and suburban soccer moms and dads are happy now. With the mail in ballots and election fraud we got exactly what was being predicted .

The DC swamp will still get paid and have little effect on their lives. America when are you going to wake up about democrats?

I can assure you that 99% of soccer moms can't tell you why inflation is bad

"I don't think it's bad! My house is worth more and Costco is less crowded LOL."
Ag87H2O
AG
Manhattan said:

Please. It's the result of failed leadership alright, but it started on January 21, 2021.

Libs can never accept the consequences of their horrible policy decisions. So typical to blame it on everyone else but themselves. The Biden administration owns this, lock, stock, and barrel.
LMCane
Ag with kids said:

AggDogg61 said:

Hey...watch what you say about Hispanics!!!
Pookers
AG
Houstonag said:

The entire establishment is driving this train off the cliff, not just the democrats. 2020 doesn't happen without GOPe stooges sitting on their asses.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.