Inflation: 9.1%

16,728 Views | 226 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by BusterAg
Marcus Brutus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Under the Carter era definition, that is almost 20%. At this rate, a dollar I earn today is worthless in 5 years!

Dude still has almost 40% approval! Psycho liberals, especially the white liberals.
TexAgs91
AG
Houstonag said:

I hope those yellow belly liberals and suburban soccer moms and dads are happy now. With the mail in ballots and election fraud we got exactly what was being predicted .

The DC swamp will still get paid and have little effect on their lives. America when are you going to wake up about democrats?
Democrats are enemies of the state and should be treated as such.
fixer
Bye bye Miss American Pie...
Marcus Brutus
Dow is down 330 thus far!
Marcus Brutus
Silver and gold are down Im convinced because investors are taking cash to pay bills
My Name Is Judge
Cornpop voters
DripAG08
AG
Fed fund rates back in 1981 were 12%....

And here we are as an economy sweating a 0.75% increase, what a broken system.
Ellis Wyatt
Manhattan said:

ITT: people who don't work in supply chain and understand that this is the result of failed leadership in 2020.
Youre a gaslighting liar.
YouBet
AG
Marcus Brutus said:

Negative returns in both stocks and bonds over 6 month periods (as in 2022 YTD) have only occurred 4% of the time in history.

Biden in rare air these days.
LMCane
YouBet said:

Marcus Brutus said:

Negative returns in both stocks and bonds over 6 month periods (as in 2022 YTD) have only occurred 4% of the time in history.

Biden in rare air these days.
yet another Biden record!

aggiebrad94
AG
Quote:

Would you post a link to this?

On a separate note, spending is still strong and employment is still strong. This is such a frustrating time to manage money.
medwriter
The Dirty Sock said:

PUTIN!!!!!
It's Trump AND Putin, in collusion with each other!
Owlagdad
Just raise everyone's salary 9.1%, problem solved, right libs?
Tramp96
Dear gas stations and grocery stores-

Please just lower your prices.

Thanks,
Libs
medwriter
Ciboag96 said:

I wish steel and copper were only 9.1%
And lumber too my friend.
medwriter
Ellis Wyatt said:

Manhattan said:

ITT: people who don't work in supply chain and understand that this is the result of failed leadership in 2020.
Youre a gaslighting liar.
Max Power
AG
I hope everyone enjoys their baptism by fire first lesson in economics. I'm seriously curious how many people are learning their first ever lesson in economics by what's been transpiring over the last couple of years.
YouBet
AG
aggiebrad94 said:

Quote:

Would you post a link to this?

On a separate note, spending is still strong and employment is still strong. This is such a frustrating time to manage money.
I don't really have one but it's from a Goldman Sachs presentation where they modeled it using historical prices and performance of bonds and equities.
3 Toed Pete
AG
Marcus Brutus said:

Only down 330 means most of Wall Street knew the number would be worse than "estimates". Otherwise, that kind of number would have the Dow down by 1000 points.
aginlakeway
AG
So how is this Trump's fault?
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
Marcus Brutus
Manhattan said:

^
lying liars and the lies they tell.

also, assuming your lie is not a lie, it seems your boy Marxist Joe can't fix it.
titan
S
Marcus Brutus said:

Under the Carter era definition, that is almost 20%. At this rate, a dollar I earn today is worthless in 5 years!
Interesting way to phrase it ---- taken at face value, are you saying its better to spend right now, then save it?

Quote:

Dude still has almost 40% approval! Psycho liberals, especially the white liberals.
If its real, that is. Most institutions are just default in tank for Democrat. But if it is real, it is one of those better divorce arguments.
IslanderAg04
Manhattan said:

Haven't been paying attention the past two years have you. Put your head back in the sand.
aggiebrad94
AG
3 Toed Pete said:

Marcus Brutus said:

Only down 330 means most of Wall Street knew the number would be worse than "estimates". Otherwise, that kind of number would have the Dow down by 1000 points.
We're expecting 2 more months of high inflation - at least. The big impact of car prices from last year will fall off in next month's reading. It's just a matter of energy and food costs.

Quick Education Note:
Energy is not a separate category for CPI calculations. It's baked into the Food, Housing, and Transportation sections.
SouthTex99
AG
StandUpforAmerica
Marcus Brutus said:

Manhattan said:

^
lying liars and the lies they tell.

also, assuming your lie is not a lie, it seems your boy Marxist Joe can't fix it.

The majority is on Biden, but Trump does own a portion of it. The stimulus payments (especially to those who hadn't lost employment) pumped a lot of money into the system.
rausr
AG
Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of 1981 here.

Yep - I remember the glorious economic conditions at graduation time, and thought "why am I so blessed as to start my career in such a crappy economy?"

I hate it for everyone that history is repeating itself.

Now I am saying, "why am I so blessed as to end my career in such a crappy economy?"

Of course all of you who were so offended by mean tweets helped to bring this on us all.

They say that those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

Then again maybe it is the fault of the education system - I can only imagine what they are teaching in history and economics classes.
Tumble Weed
Tailgate88
AG
Biden voters and election fraud deniers, this is on you.

Own it.
StandUpforAmerica
DTP02
AG
Bonfire1996 said:

Houstonag said:

I hope those yellow belly liberals and suburban soccer moms and dads are happy now. With the mail in ballots and election fraud we got exactly what was being predicted .

The DC swamp will still get paid and have little effect on their lives. America when are you going to wake up about democrats?

I can assure you that 99% of soccer moms can't tell you why inflation is bad

"I don't think it's bad! My house is worth more and Costco is less crowded LOL."

Suburban soccer moms buy groceries. They see it.

It's causing a cognitive dissonance between all of the SJW stuff and leftist propaganda they see on social media and their HEB receipt grounded realities.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
Manhattan said:

Get back to stocking those academy shelves and let the adults discuss economic phenomenon you can't begin to understand. My kid wants to try on his adidas Saturday.
Claverack
Manhattan said:

Here I was thinking this was all transitory. At least that is what the folks you voted for told us earlier this year while you were advocating for printing off another $3 or 4,000,000,000,000 in currency..

Now that you have been proven wrong in your beliefs, the inflation predicted by those outside the Biden Idiocracy has somehow become the sole responsibility of the previous POTUS.

One thing Trump realized that you and yours still fail to grasp is the importance of a holistic energy policy placing value on ready and inexpensive sources of fuel over green energy quackery that just happens to line the pockets of the Coastal Communists running your party.

I know you guys think it is more important to prove men can get pregnant over doing things that will actually help people in this country.

But just one time...just one time...why can't any of you admit you were wrong and reverse the policies regarding energy and domestic government spending that are the sources of much of the problems people are facing?

will25u
will25u

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.