***Russian - Ukraine War Tactical and Strategic Updates*** [Warning on OP]

7,624,581 Views | 47856 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by mallen
Rossticus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Which is why I'm having a difficult time understanding WTF they're thinking. Unless they're planning to throw their next 100,000 - 150,000 conscripts (which they acquire in April) at that in a few months. But, like you say, I just don't see viable success there. But then again, Putin may just have a hard on for War atm.
Rossticus
Keegan99
AG
Or he's just trying to give a NATO nation the jitters.
PJYoung
AG
MarkoRamius said:

Throughout all of this I am in awe of the absolute decline of the Russian Bear. For decades, war planners had one nightmare scenario: Guards Armies storming through the Fulda Gap followed by massive artillery barrages. Where are the vaunted Shock armies now? Where is the historical aggression that was once so feared?

This entire war is mind boggling in it's turtle paced efforts by Russian forces.

Any Russian action in our lifetime has always been against tiny overmatched militaries. They were always a paper tiger, we just didn't know it.
Rossticus
Keegan99 said:

Or he's just trying to give a NATO nation the jitters.

Aggression towards the Baltics only increases their desire to head this off, though. It doesn't back them off. The Baltics have been the ones pushing NATO to let them go in as it is. I think the benefit of force posturing for Russia is starting to decrease precipitously.
Rossticus
Rossticus
Rossticus
Rossticus
Sweden has come to play.

Robk
Htownag11
AG
Rossticus said:

Sweden has come to play.

Its a G4 though? Or am I missing something?
CondensedFogAggie

Good.
Robk
aezmvp
Robk said:

That would be number 9. That's 45% of the total number of generals taking part of the invasion. Wow.
Ags4DaWin
What are the odds US intelligence is feeding them locations of generals so the ukes can conduct strikes?
Rossticus
They were running racetracks for hours. It's a surveillance/intel rig of some sort. I don't know anything about how Sweden does things, though.
ChemEng94
AG
High to very high
Bird Poo
AG
Based on these incredible stats, somebody is feeding them good info.
tremble
AG
Ags4DaWin said:

What are the odds US intelligence is feeding them locations of generals so the ukes can conduct strikes?

We have to be giving them info. The fact that they've had 2 3-star generals killed absolutely blows my mind.
TriAg2010
AG
tremble said:

Ags4DaWin said:

We have to be giving them info. The fact that they've had 2 3-star generals killed absolutely blows my mind.

Stealing from Twitter: Russia could field a soccer team of dead generals.

Keep 'em coming.
Ag In Ok
AG
Rossticus said:

Thread. Russia doubling down. Again. Think that they can outlast this isht storm and that nobody will stop them.

1) Brazil isn't listed
2) South Africa isn't listed
3) India and China as bedfellows. Good luck with that
4) don't think that your financial bilge pumps will hold up. Not everyone is in line to buy Russian stuff.
5) even China knows there is an economic line, they can't sell their stuff throughout the second and third world.

India is the goal here - we need to splinter India. What is about to happen in Pakistan will play a part.
wangus12
AG
HTownAg98 said:

PearlJammin said:

lb3 said:

MeatDr said:

Radars aren't front line systems.

Either the Russians are abandoning high value but inoperable vehicles or they are being overrun. The average Russian soldier's psyche is probably pretty fragile at this point and I could see panic start to set in. I'm not suggesting the Ukrainians are about to rout the invaders, but hopefully the Ukes have contingency plans and are prepared for mass surrenders and don't get over extended themselves.

If it's a rout, I think the Ukes will hold mass executions. They will be out for blood.

I would hope they don't. They have all of the free world, less a few bass ackwards countries, on their side right now. Committing their own war crimes would make it very easy for the military aid they've been receiving to come to a halt.
Yeah thats how you get countries to stop helping you. Keep the moral high ground that they have currently.
WesMaroon&White
AG
3rd and 2
AG
WesMaroon&White said:

Looks like a boy
Htownag11
AG
Too young
Seabreeze
3rd and 2 said:

WesMaroon&White said:

Looks like a boy

Cause he is, probably no older that 18. Balls haven't even dropped.
wangus12
AG
Yeah no way he's older than 18 and even that is probably pushing it.
Seabreeze
If he survives this hopefully he becomes a better man for it.
Not a Bot
AG
HTownAg98
TriAg2010 said:

tremble said:

Ags4DaWin said:

Keep 'em coming.

With the success Ukraine is having attacking behind enemy lines, that soccer team could be a prime candidate for When Playing It Out The Back Goes Wrong.
Not a Bot
AG
ttu_85
TriAg2010 said:

tremble said:

Ags4DaWin said:

Keep 'em coming.
Interesting. This is new to the Ukes and they are straight up whacking Russian command and control. Impressive for rooks. I wonder who may be helping out ? hmmm
ATX_AG_08
AG
Rossticus
Rossticus
First Page Last Page
Page 395 of 1368

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.