***Russian - Ukraine War Tactical and Strategic Updates*** [Warning on OP]

7,625,681 Views | 47858 Replies | Last: 18 min ago by B-1 83
Rossticus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jock 07
AG
aggiehawg said:

Is he saying he's sending troops?

He has no clue what he's saying.
Rossticus

Unintentional benefit of this gaffe, Russia second guesses additional escalation?
wangus12
AG
Jock 07 said:

aggiehawg said:

Is he saying he's sending troops?

He has no clue what he's saying.
He's probably has no idea where he is, much less what he's saying
CondensedFogAggie

Incredibly well made but heartbreaking, infuriating, and so important for everyone to see the infamy of an invasion.
TheCougarHunter
AG
Rossticus said:

Unintentional benefit of this gaffe, Russia second guesses additional escalation?

The enemy can never know your plan if you don't know your own plan, or have a plan
Squadron7
AG
It's not lying if you don't know what you are saying.
Ciboag96
wangus12 said:

Rossticus said:

Does he not have more important things do?
Skull and crossbones patch. Wonder where I've seen that before?
JFABNRGR
AG
This one is really good as well in Irpin.

I don't understand how anyone could see any of this and make the statement that its demented to supported the Ukrainian resistance while accepting evil just because for the moment it doesn't affect you.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half. Never run away from anything. Never!

Winston Churchill

Waffledynamics
AG
This is the kind of content VICE became famous for, not the garbage they normally pump out. How horrifying.

The hard feelings expressed by some of the ethnic Russians in the video indicate, to me, that Russia would face a mounting resistance and insurgency even if they maintain control of the Donbas.
AgLA06
AG
That dude no longer had legs.
AgBank
AG
P.U.T.U said:

Waffledynamics said:

Why is Russia so much more successful in the Donbas? I wonder if the Ukes will counterattack there and take it back.
I think the ability for them to use ships as they have bombed the living heck out of the area and then their marines moved in. They also have the ability to supply the region by land and sea, as you saw in the north their logistics was cut off since it was land only
Could it be as simple as UKR picked and chose their battles (no pun intended) to stretch out the Russian supply lines? So UKR may not have planned as much initial resistance in Donbas.
MeatDr
AG
In Kherson
Rossticus
WP

dtkprowler
AG
What is that video?
wangus12
AG
White phosphorus
aggiehawg
AG
White Phosphorus?
JFABNRGR
AG
WP White Prosperous.
Just imagine lava floating down from the sky and burning/melting right through whatever it touches.
MeatDr
AG
Satellite visual of ship struck and sunk yesterday.
Rossticus
Based on consistency with visually ID'd previous use in Ukraine, Yup.
AgLA06
AG
Looks like they heavily damaged the ship just north as well.
No Spin Ag
TheCougarHunter said:

Rossticus said:

The enemy can never know your plan if you don't know your own plan, or have a plan

True, but so long as he keeps signing off on whatever needs his signature to get the Ukes what they need to make Putin like the pathetic paper tiger he is, I don't think the Ukes will complain all that much.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
dtkprowler
AG
So do we think the Russians are using that?
Rossticus
dtkprowler said:

So do we think the Russians are using that?

They're confirmed to be using it, yes. Usage isn't the problem. Usage in civilian areas is the problem.
dtkprowler
AG
ok thanks
Robk

Do not have a sub and not signing up for trial. I am sure if this is really true it will be popping up in more places.

Rossticus
Rossticus
Getcha Some!

Rossticus
Buying_time
AG
Nm
Ag In Ok
AG
Robk said:

Do not have a sub and not signing up for trial. I am sure if this is really true it will be popping up in more places.

Airborne no longer applying grooming standards? Or is this the admin / photo op group?
VarkAg77
AG
aggiehawg said:

Is this standard everytime POTUS is overseas?
Quote:

The US Air Force has sent it's 'Doomsday' plane to Europe as part of a fleet of jets to support President Joe Biden]'s four-day mission to bolster unity against the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

The E4-B Nigh****ch is designed to be a command and control centre in the event of nuclear war.

The US keeps at least one of the fleet of four on permanent standby for immediate launch in the event of a nuclear conflict.
Quote:

One of the jets - which are based on a Boeing 747 and first entered service in the 1980s - flew to RAF Mildenhall in Suffolk yesterday, having refuelled midair while crossing the Atlantic.

The aircraft are designed to survive the electromagnetic pulse caused by a nuclear detonation and maintain contact with US military units across the globe to respond to a hostile attack.

The jets, which have been upgraded since their first deployment are able to pass orders from the president to US nuclear submarines and the country's ICBM silos.

As a result, they have been described as the 'Flying Pentagon'.
Link
Yes it is.
Ag In Ok
AG
Hmm. I know who doesn't have reliable night vision.
Raiderjay
but this is a critical example of where words matter......Intent or not, someting like this could be key fodder for Russia to ramp up their actions based on perceived threat......
[b][raiderjay, you need to come up to the front of the bus where I can see you in this giant mirror above my steering wheel. -Staff][/b]
Rossticus
First Page Last Page
Page 389 of 1368

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.