***Russian - Ukraine War Tactical and Strategic Updates*** [Warning on OP]

7,630,550 Views | 47859 Replies | Last: 11 hrs ago by 74OA
Rossticus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I find it hard to see how NATO and EU make it out of this intact. Such divergent interests and willingness to align with and remain dependent on Russia.

PJYoung
AG
Blackbeard94
AG
PJYoung said:

Let's not settle for some UN brokered stalemate forever. Let's drive for overwhelming victory. Keep providing the best intel, keep supply lines open, provide more and better armaments. Ramp sanctions even higher, pedal to the metal, shock and awe. Cyber attacks on key Russian infrastructure and transportation systems. Let's get radio free Europe blaring into Russia with real news and accurate info.

Putzler doesn't stand a chance, unless we flinch and back off.
Rossticus
Rossticus
EX TEXASEX
Stugna P + thermobaric weapon systems = one big boom !!!

Blackbeard94
AG
Rossticus said:

Stop consulting and get it done. Been talking about this for weeks
Fitch
AG
Rossticus said:

Not what they meant, but every dang comment on every @whitehouse Instagram post is in Russian.
Rossticus
Exactly. Makes me doubt that anyone is truly serious about making it happen.
Blackbeard94
AG
Rossticus said:

Why bomb it if you are about to take it?
Rossticus
They don't have the numbers or will to engage in a legit urban assault against an entrenched defense. They have to pound it into dust and then come in and clean up after everyone has starved to death or is in bits. Only explanation.
Rossticus
Rossticus
We're now warning of US "critical infrastructure" being targeted, which is a huge step up from private sector attacks.

Rossticus
Just a reminder:

Rossticus
Ag In Ok
AG
Blackbeard94 said:

Rossticus said:

Why bomb it if you are about to take it?

If the peace treaty leaves Mariupol under Russian control, China says thank you for the demo.
Rossticus
Rossticus
PJYoung
AG
AgBQ-00
AG
PJYoung said:

I'm convinced Ruskies understand logistics about as much as I understand stellar physics.
You do not have a soul. You are a soul that has a body.

We sing Hallelujah! The Lamb has overcome!
ATX_AG_08
AG
JFABNRGR
AG
Rossticus said:

If nato, the us, msm, and or anybody else with a good moral compass would spend more time focused on the destruction russia is being successful at and less on their shortcomings I believe there would be a greater effort to provide the resources needed by Ukraine swiftly. This includes worrying about a damn cyber attack that pales in comparison to what those civilians are experiencing in Ukraine.
TheCougarHunter
AG
JFABNRGR said:

Rossticus said:

If nato, the us, msm, and or anybody else with a good moral compass would spend more time focused on the destruction russia is being successful at and less on their shortcomings I believe there would be a greater effort to provide the resources needed by Ukraine swiftly. This includes worrying about a damn cyber attack that pales in comparison to what those civilians are experiencing in Ukraine.

This. People are ignoring the fact that Russia, while having some difficulties, is winning the war on a strategic level and will win eventually without nato intervention. I don't see Ukraine having the ability to actually push the Russians out of their country.

Many more civilians will die, possibly numbers in the millions.
Rossticus
GAC06
AG
We have that stuff as training aids. Great to learn how to stay alive when you can see an actual threat system's point of view. Hopefully we have even more stored away for them.
Rossticus
Waffledynamics
AG
Rossticus said:

It needs to be quicker than "steady". Russia needs to be kicked in the junk with severe casualties before they can adjust.

I really wish Ukraine had some direct allies helping them.
Rossticus
Well, it's pretty clear that won't be allowed to happen. I'm thoroughly pessimistic, based on what we've see to this point, that more than a just few countries are committed to providing the level of assistance required to ensure that an independent Ukraine continues to exist.
Jock 07
AG
Rossticus said:

I don't recall Russia calling out counter space ops as being a deceleration of war, anyone able to point me to that statement? Also, quite rich coming from them who have been developing offensive counterspace capabilities at an increased rate in recent years.
deddog
AG
Rossticus said:

I've watched the full version of this video.
They also have videos of BM-21 Grads reloading from here.
Suspect the Ukes were using the mall as a staging ground to reload their BM-21s.
FTAG 2000
AG
Rossticus said:

We're now warning of US "critical infrastructure" being targeted, which is a huge step up from private sector attacks.

Zero chance they escalate against us like that. If we suffer catastrophic cyber attacks it's coming from team DNC / China.
Rossticus
Yeah. Full versions from Russian MOD were posted below this one. This was just the first that popped up in my feed and I posted since I hadn't seen it here yet.
Rossticus
AlaskanAg99
AG
Keep pumping weapons into Ukraine to give them a fighting chance and continue to degrade Russias military. It sucks we cannot actively get involved and declare a no fly zone, but they're not a NATO member. War is brutal.
Who?mikejones!
First Page Last Page
Page 369 of 1368

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.