***Russian - Ukraine War Tactical and Strategic Updates*** [Warning on OP]

7,629,817 Views | 47859 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by 74OA
Rossticus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Teddy KGB
AG
BD88 said:

Truth or propaganda…

This seems related.
War is Peace Freedom is Slavery Ignorance is Strength
Teddy KGB
AG

Adding to my previous post.
War is Peace Freedom is Slavery Ignorance is Strength
ATX_AG_08
AG
Damn this looks awful.

JB!98
AG
ATX_AG_08 said:

Damn this looks awful.

MLRS?
Today, unfortunately, many Americans have good reason to fear that they will be victimized if they are unable to protect themselves. And today, no less than in 1791, the Second Amendment guarantees their right to do so. - Justice Samuel Alito 2022
Teddy Perkins
AG
Rossticus said:

Looking more and more like Putin is willing to level Kyiv, historic importance be damned.
Mule
AG
Captain Positivity said:

I'm not sure that I am buying this. China, from a strategic standpoint, is far better off staying out of it and their relationship with Russia actually improves from their standpoint if Russia fails. Russia becomes a much weaker member of the partnership and China could more easily dictate terms to them.
Companies from the West are high tailing it out of Russia. This leaves a huge opportunity for Chinese companies/investors to step in and fill the void. Once again, without firing a shot...China is the winner.
Texas Aggies
wildmen09
AG
JB!98 said:

ATX_AG_08 said:

Damn this looks awful.

MLRS?

Had to be, right?
TXAggie2011
AG
rgag12 said:

GarryowenAg said:

Haven't seen this posted yet.

Or this.

I was beginning to think I shouldn't take that account seriously when ever someone posted it. This just confirms it

That's a good account. Not the best, not bad though. And Reuters and others have reported on a possible attempt at blocking Russia from strategic, it something Zelensky brought up and some administration reps acted coy about when asked.

Yes, agreed it won't happen and would possibly lead to some heated standoffs.
Rossticus
Teddy Perkins said:

Rossticus said:

Looking more and more like Putin is willing to level Kyiv, historic importance be damned.

Now you're catching on to his ACTUAL motives and goals. If HE can't subjugate Ukraine and it's people, keeping them under his thumb as pawns, then he'll destroy them.

He wanted to do it politically but they started pushing back in favor of substantive independence and self determination. Now he's trying to accomplish this goal militarily. They're still not acquiescing. So, since he can't control them…
FriscoKid
AG
Yep, Russia is taking a real ass beating with their military losses. It's worth discussing here.
GarryowenAg
AG
Kyiv is popping this morning.

FriscoKid
AG
Teddy Perkins said:

Rossticus said:

Russia is hitting apartments and Ukraine is hitting their military. At this point Russia has become a terrorist country.
Rossticus
GarryowenAg
AG
Y'all ready for the grind?

ATX_AG_08
AG
aggrad02
AG
lb3 said:

ATX_AG_08 said:

Might not be worth a mig but I'm sure we would pay handsomely to get our hands on those.

We are already paying… we are giving them some of the best defense equipment in the world, least they can do is send these back so we can design even better defense which we will in turn send them.
Rossticus
Rossticus
CondensedFogAggie

Father returning to Ukraine to fight after his son is killed. Heartbreaking.

**** Putin
Rossticus
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
FriscoKid said:

Teddy Perkins said:

Rossticus said:

Russia is hitting apartments and Ukraine is hitting their military. At this point Russia has become a terrorist country.

****. That dog's face says it all. Better than any human can communicate. My heart breaks for this country and it's people.
Robk

Good video of a guy describing how the sanctions are working inside Russia. Talks about things like trying to get his car oil changed, software issues, electonics issues, and everyday goods. Almost in tears toward the end when trying to be careful what he says, but apologizing to Ukraine. The video is long, and cuts out a lot, but I think worth a watch to hear from someone on the ground and the world of hurt Putin is in for.
ATX_AG_08
AG
Rossticus

Rossticus

mickeyrig06sq3
AG
Rossticus said:

Hopefully no issues, because there's a whole slew of things that could cause that trip to go sideways. Is there an Archduke anywhere on the trip manifest?
Ag In Ok
AG
Hmm. Wonder what the deal is on the table for peace.
Houston Lee
AG

Mural found on the streets of Kiev in reference to the bombing of the city. Amazing art!
SpreadsheetAg
AG
BD88 said:

Question here about Russian culture...

I get they are shaming Russia by having these captured Soldiers appeal to their mothers.

What about Russian dads? Where are they in all this messaging?
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Fascinating watch - that guy has really good grasp of English so I am intrigued by his background. He looks like a bond villain or a brother of Zangief (dude is naturally a huge human)...
No Spin Ag
Mule said:

Captain Positivity said:

I'm not sure that I am buying this. China, from a strategic standpoint, is far better off staying out of it and their relationship with Russia actually improves from their standpoint if Russia fails. Russia becomes a much weaker member of the partnership and China could more easily dictate terms to them.
Companies from the West are high tailing it out of Russia. This leaves a huge opportunity for Chinese companies/investors to step in and fill the void. Once again, without firing a shot...China is the winner.

And all it took was Putin and his genius to invade a country that did nothing to him. Pathetic, but on par, for tin-pit dictator whose bark is bigger than his bite.

Everything that's happening started with his invasion. He's patient zero in all of this and the world knows it.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
Stressboy
AG
No Spin Ag said:

Mule said:

Captain Positivity said:

And all it took was Putin and his genius to invade a country that did nothing to him. Pathetic, but on par, for tin-pit dictator whose bark is bigger than his bite.

Everything that's happening started with his invasion. He's patient zero in all of this and the world knows it.

Some things aren't worth winning. As Russia disintegrates,the vultures will pick its bones.
wangus12
AG
Its always going to be easier to appeal to a mother's love for her son.
lb3
AG
mickeyrig06sq3 said:

Rossticus said:

Hopefully no issues, because there's a whole slew of things that could cause that trip to go sideways. Is there an Archduke anywhere on the trip manifest?
This is either fake news to draw out the Russians somehow (prime ministers of NATO countries shouldn't be traveling into the epicenter of a Russian military campaign). Or has already been completed since nobody in their right mind would announce this in advance.
First Page Last Page
Page 324 of 1368

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.