***Russian - Ukraine War Tactical and Strategic Updates*** [Warning on OP]

7,630,143 Views | 47859 Replies | Last: 7 hrs ago by 74OA
Rossticus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Rumors that this COULD have been strike on a US/NATO supply center and convoy routes within Ukraine per OSINT. UNCONFIRMED but quite possible. Within 17 miles or less of Polish border.

Speculation that even with NATO casualties that US and NATO will back down from prior statements regarding NATO response to such attacks. Russia basically saying they don't believe we've got the sack.
JFABNRGR
AG
I was wondering why no aircraft sqwaking over poland or romania. Russia is improving what are we going to do.
ATX_AG_08
AG
Rossticus
Rossticus
Rossticus
Rossticus
Rossticus
Rossticus
Rossticus
Thanks for the heads up?

Rossticus
TChaney

"sniper"
ATX_AG_08
AG
Rossticus
pv
Let's hope new weapons get there soon
sharpdressedman
Rossticus said:

Thanks for the heads up?

Putin has acted as though he will will do as he desires in-country, regardless of NATO or world opinion.

It may be a coin flip to determine if he is wise enough to realize that use of WMDs will surely seal his demise (perhaps from within his country) or if he is sufficiently demented to do it to overwhelm the Ukrainians by any means necessary. I wouldn't try to call that toss right now.
Rossticus
pv said:

Let's hope new weapons get there soon
I'm hoping that they didn't just blow up the new weapons tonight.
Waffledynamics
AG
sharpdressedman said:

Rossticus said:

Thanks for the heads up?

Putin has acted as though he will will do as he desires in-country, regardless of NATO or world opinion.

It may be a coin flip to determine if he is wise enough to realize that use of WMDs will surely seal his demise (perhaps from within his country) or if he is sufficiently demented to do it to overwhelm the Ukrainians by any means necessary. I wouldn't try to call that toss right now.
Putin acts this ways because nobody will tell him they will nuke him and his whole capital city if he does anything.

You NEVER project capitulation on the World Stage. This is embarrassing. You cannot operate an effective strategy like this.
Faustus
NM
MeatDr
AG
MeatDr
AG
MeatDr
AG
MaroonStain
AG
ATX_AG_08 said:

The guy has cell coverage?!?
wtmartinaggie
AG
The breakdown video showed that CAF is volunteering troops for the Russians?

1) really bad for containing the spread of war
2) how many of them have experienced sub freezing temps? Fought in it?

They are going to get eaten alive until it warms up, then they'll be a human rights violating menace thereafter.
MeatDr
AG
Some possible confirmation NATO will retaliate if convoys are attacked.

Who?mikejones!
US journo killed? Based on some other tweets, it appears a nyt reporter may have been killed.

Yep.

Decay
AG
MeatDr said:

Some possible confirmation NATO will retaliate if convoys are attacked.

This strikes me as very odd. We seem to be capitulating at every turn but we're supposed to believe NATO will defend vehicles and supplies they've taken into a war zone?

This is a very different stance if so.
BD88
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

US journo killed? Based on some other tweets, it appears a nyt reporter may have been killed.

Yep.

SPSAg05
AG

Go time?
BD88
BD88
AG
Eliminatus
AG
As awful as it sounds, I still doubt it. Embedded journalists have always been a weird gray area in these kinds of things.

Definitely a step in that direction though.

Also, **** Putin.
G Martin 87
AG
SPSAg05 said:

Go time?
No. It's a war zone. Embeds aren't immune to the danger. Why would it be go-time over a reporter?
angus55
Eliminatus said:

As awful as it sounds, I still doubt it. Embedded journalists have always been a weird gray area in these kinds of things.

Definitely a step in that direction though.

Also, **** Putin.

Have we been ramping up any forces to Europe if they strike? I have heard of smaller movements, but if they strike are we going to throw in a smaller force? If we are forced go it needs to be with overwhelming force. Kick them out of Ukraine and then ensure Putin understands Ukraine is defended going forward.
We'll win this war, but we'll win it only by fighting and by showing the Germans that we've got more guts than they have, or ever will have. We're not going to just shoot the sons-of-b******, were going to rip out their living G*******d guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy Hun c********** by the bushel-f****** basket. War is a bloody killing business. You've got to spill their blood or they will spill yours. Rip them up the belly. Shot them in the guts.
neAGle96
AG
American journalist killed in Ukraine
First Page Last Page
Page 314 of 1368

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.