***Russian - Ukraine War Tactical and Strategic Updates*** [Warning on OP]

7,630,491 Views | 47859 Replies | Last: 11 hrs ago by 74OA
evan_aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
GarryowenAg said:

This is surreal to read. I hope USA/NATO keep the sanctions and send Putin and the country to stoneage after they overwhelm Ukraine.

I don't think Ukraine can withstand another 8-12 weeks of shelling and bombing....not without SAM defenses. And everyone else is too chicken **** to really supply what Ukraine needs.

RebelE Infantry
AG
Robk

See the Russians are for democracy. I am sure they will be as free and fair as the elections in Crimea
Rosstafari
Hope they help Ukraine win and then go home and skull drag him.

Rosstafari

Rossticus
Rossticus
Rossticus
Rossticus
Who?mikejones!
aggiehawg
AG
Rossticus said:

Okay I'll bite. What am I looking at?
richardag
Rosstafari said:

Very heartbreaking. May all those responsible die horrible deaths.
GAC06
AG
Appears to be another anti tank missile captured from a Russian vehicle
Rossticus
aggiehawg said:

Rossticus said:

Okay I'll bite. What am I looking at?

Rossticus
DallasAg 94
Ornithopter
AG
Rossticus
Rossticus
Rossticus
Rossticus
Rossticus
Rossticus
Keep in mind that these are Russian state sanctioned talking points and these guys are the Kremlin's public mouthpieces to the people.

VaultingChemist
AG

Day to day comparison of Russian losses
ATX_AG_08
AG
Hungry Ojos
richardag said:

Rosstafari said:

Very heartbreaking. May all those responsible die horrible deaths.

It's hard to believe that in 2022, one man can invade a country, kill civilians at will and conquer another people like in ancient times. And even harder to believe that everyone else in the world is just standing around watching him do it.
ATX_AG_08
AG
amercer
AG
We've been spoiled by 70 years of relative peace, and of the world being run by a country with moral objections to killing people for territory.

*******s trying to take over the world Is more the natural state of humanity.
No Spin Ag
Rossticus said:

Russia trying to dive a wedge between US and NATO. They feel they've identified us as a weak link. With good reason.

We better respond in kind if they harm one American one of or our allies.

It's long past time Putin F'ks around and finds out.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
No Spin Ag
Rossticus said:

If we're not using them, let's do this. Besides, we can always make more.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
No Spin Ag
Agthatbuilds said:

I bet most are conscripts who never wanted to invade in the first place, much less kill innocent women and children.
amercer
AG
No Spin Ag said:

Rossticus said:

Russia trying to dive a wedge between US and NATO. They feel they've identified us as a weak link. With good reason.

The strategic calculus for the US hasn't changed in the last 2 weeks, although the situation on the ground has greatly improved from our point of view.

Our goal is to help as much as possible without directly engaging the Russians. Even a small nuclear exchange could kill millions.

The Ukrainians are bleeding the Russians dry. In another month the Russians will be a spent force, and every day that we don't engage them makes it easier to wipe them off the map when/if we do. The world is trading Ukrainian lives for the hobbling of a dangerous madman. It is horrible to watch, but I don't think there is another path right now.
PJYoung
AG
No Spin Ag
amercer said:

No Spin Ag said:

Rossticus said:

The strategic calculus for the US hasn't changed in the last 2 weeks, although the situation on the ground has greatly improved from our point of view.

Our goal is to help as much as possible without directly engaging the Russians. Even a small nuclear exchange could kill millions.

The Ukrainians are bleeding the Russians dry. In another month the Russians will be a spent force, and every day that we don't engage them makes it easier to wipe them off the map when/if we do. The world is trading Ukrainian lives for the hobbling of a dangerous madman. It is horrible to watch, but I don't think there is another path right now.
I know that rationally speaking, we are doing to "right" thing. That being said, sometimes you just want to throat-punch the F'k out of a little bully who has only ever gotten away with everything he's done because it was in places we didn't really care about. He was never "macho", he just never had anyone to b'tch slap the smirk off of his face. If he didn't have nukes I'd like to think this would be the best time to break him in every way imaginable.
amercer
AG
I think he's pretty close to being broken. I don't think it's a coincidence that he moved against the FBS yesterday, the same dad there was a Washington Post opinion piece saying that it would be the intelligence services not the people or oligarchs that would take him out.
First Page Last Page
Page 311 of 1368

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.