***Russian - Ukraine War Tactical and Strategic Updates*** [Warning on OP]

7,630,776 Views | 47859 Replies | Last: 13 hrs ago by 74OA
Rosstafari
How long do you want to ignore this user?
neAGle96
AG
Rossticus said:

Why cant the contractor purchase the polish migs from the US and sell them to Ukraine?
Rossticus
neAGle96 said:

Rossticus said:

Why cant the contractor purchase the polish migs from the US and sell them to Ukraine?

Doesn't solve the problem of who is going to replace those MiGs for Poland, which Biden personally shut down.
ATX_AG_08
AG
SPSAg05
AG
Rossticus
FireAg
AG
How desperate do we think Putin is?
black_ice
FireAg said:

How desperate do we think Putin is?

Moderately at this stage.
TRM
AG
Another officer.
Rossticus
betadawg1
AG
Rossticus said:

I'm not sure this would be the same incident. I'm pretty sure that a lot of civilian cars are being shot up by the Russians.
Rossticus
The point was simply an exemplification that Russians are taking pot shots at civs
Rossticus
CondensedFogAggie
https://instagr.am/p/Ca-Ti0pAkom
Quote:

"Best weapons we can carry are rockets to kill tanks. Whoever has the most training or is the best shot usually gets the rocket. If it's RPG-7 or our new Panzerfaust 3. Or other types.

For our groups it's preferred to be close to Russian tanks when you fire. You can aim better, and the attack is more devastating. If there are no soldiers (Russians) around the tank, it's safer as well, even better is you can be below the gun in a ditch.

Town fighting is something I have difficulty with emotionally. It's much easier for us to kill tanks, but damage to homes is not avoidable. We save lives by destroying homes it feels.

If I could say something: Friends, neighbors, soldiers, stay strong. We are better supplied than before, and stronger than before. We see you (civilians) helping the effort to win. I saw a parking lot turned into a military equipment factory creating camouflage nets, bandages, sandbags. The soldiers see your effort and are proud to fight for you!"

- Ukrainian Anti-Tank Soldier. Invasion of Ukraine. March 10th, 2022.
This may explain why they ambushed that tank so close in that other video.
TheEternalPessimist
CondensedFoggyAggie said:

https://instagr.am/p/Ca-Ti0pAkom
Quote:

"Best weapons we can carry are rockets to kill tanks. Whoever has the most training or is the best shot usually gets the rocket. If it's RPG-7 or our new Panzerfaust 3. Or other types.

For our groups it's preferred to be close to Russian tanks when you fire. You can aim better, and the attack is more devastating. If there are no soldiers (Russians) around the tank, it's safer as well, even better is you can be below the gun in a ditch.

Town fighting is something I have difficulty with emotionally. It's much easier for us to kill tanks, but damage to homes is not avoidable. We save lives by destroying homes it feels.

If I could say something: Friends, neighbors, soldiers, stay strong. We are better supplied than before, and stronger than before. We see you (civilians) helping the effort to win. I saw a parking lot turned into a military equipment factory creating camouflage nets, bandages, sandbags. The soldiers see your effort and are proud to fight for you!"

- Ukrainian Anti-Tank Soldier. Invasion of Ukraine. March 10th, 2022.
This may explain why they ambushed that tank so close in that other video.
It also puts civilians in even more danger as they are using homes and businesses as defensive positions. But I also don't know how there is any other way. He even said that in the Instagram post.
--

"The Kingdom is for HE that can TAKE IT!" - Alexander
Rossticus
Rossticus
Israel has chosen sides.

outofstateaggie
AG
Israel telling someone to surrender? Would they?
GAC06
AG
https://www.timesofisrael.com/ukraine-official-said-to-claim-bennett-pushed-zelensky-to-surrender-to-putin-deal/

Israel denying
Rossticus
GAC06 said:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/ukraine-official-said-to-claim-bennett-pushed-zelensky-to-surrender-to-putin-deal/

Israel denying

Weird. Jerusalem Post reports one thing Times of Israel contradicts. Yeesh. Sounds like potential maneuvering or trying to play both sides (understandable given the circumstances).
flakrat
Rossticus
Rossticus
Not a Bot
AG
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
Also a nod to the fact that one of those men is carrying an AK platform rifle (which Brandon is known for producing content on) and the other is carrying an AR platform rifle (which Brandon is known for bashing because, in fairness, it is an inferior rifle platform to the AK). And now I've probably made some folks mad…
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
Rossticus
GarryowenAg
AG
GarryowenAg
AG
Rossticus
Russia trying to dive a wedge between US and NATO. They feel they've identified us as a weak link. With good reason.

Rossticus
GarryowenAg
AG
Much more disciplined formation from the Ukes as opposed to the hasty hodgepodge Russian withdrawal video from a few days ago.

Rossticus
The US and Canada trained many of them, so I sure hope so.
Rossticus
Not a Bot
AG
Already posted
sclaff
AG
First Page Last Page
Page 310 of 1368

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.