***Russian - Ukraine War Tactical and Strategic Updates*** [Warning on OP]

7,545,360 Views | 47728 Replies | Last: 38 min ago by 74OA
aeroag14
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://twitter.com/sentdefender/status/1499110393607823365?s=20&t=618lsOgVA6zZwCHtXvP_aw
ATX_AG_08
AG
aeroag14 said:

https://twitter.com/sentdefender/status/1499110393607823365?s=20&t=618lsOgVA6zZwCHtXvP_aw

HTownAg98
45-70Ag said:

They should just send out a standard security patch to Russia. That will completely screw up their systems.
Charpie
AG
that's crazy
Rossticus
That'll be a problem if NATO has any kind of balls.
stetson
AG
Jarrin' Jay said:

I don't believe ANY of these "running out of food and fuel" reports at all.

I would think that this is information coming from captured Russian soldiers and being corroborated by other prisoners.
aeroag14
AG
Thanks for the assist
TRM
AG
A MiG 21 LanceR plane crashed in Dobrogea, 20 km from Mihail Koglniceanu base. An IAR-330 Puma helicopter sent in reconnaissance disappeared from the radar

Not a Bot
AG
https://rusi.org/explore-our-research/publications/commentary/mysterious-case-missing-russian-air-force

This was posted a few threads back. If the assumptions about their lack of air force capability and readiness are true, then they are very fortunate to have a good ballistic missile program and a nuclear deterrent.
aggiehawg
AG
stetson said:

Jarrin' Jay said:

I would think that this is information coming from captured Russian soldiers and being corroborated by other prisoners.
And the stories of the civilians being able to listen in on Russian comms.
JFABNRGR
AG
there is nothing with a transponder on over the black sea right now but also there hasn't been.
“You can resolve to live your life with integrity. Let your credo be this: Let the lie come into the world, let it even triumph. But not through me.”
- Alexander Solzhenitsyn
lb3
AG
PJYoung said:

That photo can't be current can it? My HEB can be picked over in 12 hours after a hurricane is announced in the gulf. Announce Russians a couple counties over and 30 minutes later there wouldn't be anything left but canned artichoke hearts and Axe body spray.
TRM
AG
Unconfirmed
Ag87H2O
AG
SidsBurnerAccount said:

Yet another video of a captured Russian tank. Russians not abandoning equipment?

This is a 100% Texan thing to do. God bless the Ukrainians, they have a lot of redneck in them.
KCup17
AG
How much weight can we really give all these various reports of Russian equipment losses? I'm having a hard time believing the credibility of all these reports. As much as I want them to be true. Guess it's just the dilemma of social media.
GE
AG
lb3 said:

PJYoung said:

That photo can't be current can it? My HEB can be picked over in 12 hours after a hurricane is announced in the gulf. Announce Russians a couple counties over and 30 minutes later there wouldn't be anything left but canned artichoke hearts and Axe body spray.
There is a chance that they don't do just in time inventory to the extent we do here. I don't know that but there is a chance.
TRM
AG
ATX_AG_08 said:

aeroag14 said:

Comanche_Ag
AG
PJYoung said:

Not that different from here in recent months.
jabberwalkie09
AG
ATX_AG_08 said:

aeroag14 said:

Sounding like an accident in adverse weather conditions.
Rossticus

PJYoung
AG
jabberwalkie09 said:

ATX_AG_08 said:

aeroag14 said:

Sounding like an accident in adverse weather conditions.

No survivors.

jabberwalkie09
AG
GarryowenAg said:

TheCougarHunter said:

Jarrin' Jay said:

100%

Sure there are units here and there that have had to slow their advance for resupply but to think the Russian army is running out of food and fuel is ludicrous.
I believe it to an extent. I've witnessed company/battalion sized units go black on fuel during brigade level training exercises in the US. Russia is known to lack log capabilities that we possess, so it shouldn't be completely discounted.

Just to add some fuel to this fire… Reportedly taken in Kherson.
Not a Bot
AG

Pretty much confirms it.
aeroag14
AG
LOL at the one russian rolling out of the store with a shopping cart. I know it isnt a funny situation, but thats kind of funny
TheCougarHunter
AG
That's foraging and armies have done it since the dawn of warfare.
aeroag14
AG
Captain Positivity said:

Pretty much confirms it.

Did not know that SU-25s were in the fight yet. Not the best thing for the Ukes.
Rebel Yell
AG
lb3 said:

PJYoung said:

And after the Russians loot, there would only be artichoke hearts.
TRM
AG
TRM said:

Unconfirmed

aggiehawg
AG
Saw that same clip yesterday. It's not new.
Not a Bot
AG
There were videos of them flying around on the first day. Don't know if they were actual videos from Ukraine or copy paste from other conflicts, but they were definitely been reported as being in the air space.

Russia's lack of air ability may be the biggest surprise coming out of this.
jabberwalkie09
AG
TheCougarHunter said:

So you're saying they need to do this because, for some unspecified reason, they don't have enough food? Might that unspecified reason be the Russian army's inability to provide the materials required to sustain war fighting operations?
Rossticus
TheCougarHunter said:

Should set up in windows and pick 'em off like they're coming to a feeder.
jabberwalkie09
AG
aeroag14 said:

Captain Positivity said:

Pretty much confirms it.

Did not know that SU-25s were in the fight yet. Not the best thing for the Ukes.

They have been for awhile afaik. Only during daylight hours though. The air strike that was posted a couple of pages back looked like they were su-25's.
BlackGoldAg2011
AG
aeroag14 said:

LOL at the one russian rolling out of the store with a shopping cart. I know it isnt a funny situation, but thats kind of funny

I was hoping it would have one of those anti theft wheels and would lock up on him halfway through the video.
GAC06
AG
aggiehawg said:

stetson said:

Jarrin' Jay said:

And the stories of the civilians being able to listen in on Russian comms.

Civilians aren't the only ones listening. If our intel says they're having supply problems, they're having supply problems
First Page Last Page
Page 188 of 1365

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.