***Russian - Ukraine War Tactical and Strategic Updates*** [Warning on OP]

7,549,740 Views | 47730 Replies | Last: 19 min ago by MaroonStain
JobSecurity
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
jabberwalkie09
AG
JobSecurity said:

They must still not want to piss off the Russians.

Quote:

JERUSALEM, Feb 26 (Reuters) - Russia sees its military coordination with Israel over Syria continuing, the Russian embassy said on Saturday, after Moscow signalled displeasure with Israeli statements about the Ukraine crisis.

Following the 2015 Russian intervention in the Syrian civil war, Israel set up a "deconfliction mechanism" with the big power to prevent them clashing inadvertently during Israeli strikes against Iranian deployments and arms transfers in the neighbouring Arab state.

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/russia-sees-military-coordination-with-israel-syria-continuing-2022-02-26/
clw04
AG
TAMUallen said:

Waffledynamics said:

Again, anyone finding any cams from Kherson?

Streamers are saying that lots of cams have been cut off. More importantly, they're saying bot traffic is at unheard of levels and the number of fake cams on loop are nuts
Russian work to hide what is going on from public?
TAMUallen
AG
clw04 said:

TAMUallen said:

Waffledynamics said:

Streamers are saying that lots of cams have been cut off. More importantly, they're saying bot traffic is at unheard of levels and the number of fake cams on loop are nuts

Yep, stream I'm watching is definitely not in favor of Russia. Pretty good stream looking at particulate maps, radiation maps etc. All of the radiation meters data is blank for 3 days and resumed today

OPAG
AG
Yea that looks real. My gut tells me that there is a lot of "Bagdag Bob'in" going on with the Ukes!
"only one thing is important!"
RONA Ag
AG
clw04 said:

TAMUallen said:

Waffledynamics said:

Likely, an hour and a half till dawn. All will become illuminated at that time
I Sold DeSantis Lifts
Does Kiev fall today?
JobSecurity
AG
TRM
AG
PJYoung
AG
Rossticus
Not a Bot
AG
Haven't seen this asked before on this thread, but what type of standoff weapons could be used by those MiGs to hit a SAM-protected target? We aren't going to put JASSMs on these, I assume.
EastSideAg2002
PJYoung said:

Poland is giving zero shts right now.
Eliminatus
AG
Cameras in the Kherson region were some of the first that Russia starting taking down around day two. Assets are dwindling in that area. Plus power and network issues are growing down there for obvious reason.
Rossticus
Secolobo
AG
Rubio just on and got out of a briefing saying Putin pulled troops from the east to head west. Says unusual because China still claims Siberia but Putin is moving troops to Ukraine.
Rossticus
Secolobo said:

Rubio just on and got out of a briefing saying Putin pulled troops from the east to head west. Says unusual because China still claims Siberia but Putin is moving troops to Ukraine.

This is his holy war. His behavior reflects that. This isn't about anything except ego and legacy. Either he wins or nobody wins. And if he wins… nobody wins.
Not a Bot
AG
Don't think he's got too many concerns about China making a move on Siberia anytime soon.
Fitch
AG
clw04 said:

TAMUallen said:

Waffledynamics said:

100%

This will sounds like a Ferris Bueller story, but my co-worker did his MBA in London and has a Ukrainian classmate who lives near the western border with his wife, kids. They've been in communique since the first tanks crossed the eastern border. His summation is that the untold story right now is on the historic level of misinformation, IT hacking, fabricated media and digital battle being waged.

They're going to commit atrocities and try to keep the world blind.
PJYoung
AG

deddog
AG
Decade of training in uconventional warfare?
What is he talking about?
EastSideAg2002
jabberwalkie09 said:

Knowing the Russians, they will just claim they defected anyway and are not eligible.
KYcatTXaggie
Is it safe to say the majority of the Ukrainian Military was in the East fighting the separatists? If so, with the Russian advances from both the South and North close to encircling the Ukrainian force in the East, what will Ukraine decide to do with that force? That force is arguably the most entrenched of the entire war and there would be a lot of risks in a retreat into open territory.
Not a Bot
AG
This is why they've stepped up the indiscriminate shelling and will start to just wipe out the cities with bombs.

Saw a report this morning that the Chechens were brought in for this reason. They are the civilian terror division. They don't have rules.
clw04
AG
deddog said:

Decade of training in uconventional warfare?
What is he talking about?
US has spent time training Ukraine. We are likely seeing strategy from Ukraine that was partially formed through work with the US contemporaries.
Ag In Ok
AG
TRM said:

1) his inner circle is talking or aware they are being "heard" to known channels
2) despite current actions, they still see him as sane.
Waffledynamics
AG
jabberwalkie09 said:

I am incredibly skeptical of this. This seems too good to be true and is likely Ukrainian propaganda.
Not a Bot
AG
They are promising to pay their own fighters even more than that. They will have the foreign aid funding to pay out, at least if they win.
10thYrSr
KYcatTXaggie said:

Is it safe to say the majority of the Ukrainian Military was in the East fighting the separatists? If so, with the Russian advances from both the South and North close to encircling the Ukrainian force in the East, what will Ukraine decide to do with that force? That force is arguably the most entrenched of the entire war and there would be a lot of risks in a retreat into open territory.

Ukraine military is a moot point. At this point we are talking militias armed by the west. So far, Rus has chosen to use conscripts in this war: which is illegal according to Rus conscription rules. Regular army is probably moving in now. We will see what that does.
i is smart
AG
FYI: Flag off topic posts and try not to respond to them. I'm guilty of that too. Makes less of a mess for staff to clean-up. There's an option for Thread Derailment.
mike0305
Also some quick positive, this thread is freaking awesome. Thanks for all the positive contributors who know far more than me. Haven't posted much, but have learned a lot and it's 1000x better than watching the news.
Rossticus

aggiepanic95
AG
Rossticus said:

Please translate
thirdcoast
AG
I'd like to hear more about the Ukraine prisoners freed to fight. Doubt anyone ever thought they would be giving hardened criminals guns. Makes 2A look super necessary.
Keegan99
AG
As far as US Intel, I have little doubt that we are getting some of the best information possible about what's happening in Moscow. We've had spooks and sources all over that city since Truman.
First Page Last Page
Page 153 of 1365

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.