***Russian - Ukraine War Tactical and Strategic Updates*** [Warning on OP]

7,555,216 Views | 47734 Replies | Last: 15 hrs ago by 74OA
TAMUallen
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
OG UNF said:

Personally I'm highly skeptical that Ukraine is doing this well and it isn't all just propaganda. We're going off Twitter accounts, Ukraine sources (it would seem), Biden admin officials, and CNN. I believe Putin and Pravda as much as the latter two.

What say you to live streams that show Russia isn't advancing like they anticipated to do on day one? Ukraine is doing better than we all imagined. Now they're everybody's favorite
Not a Bot
AG
Russian news outlets. The opposite is likely true. Telling their own public this so they look like the peaceful ones.
SidetrackAg
AG
FriscoKid said:

aezmvp said:

They are also talking about moving nukes into Belarus. I worry about what happens if this goes really sideways for the Russians, they've out run their supply chain and a hostile populace is burning out their tanks and the Russians are retreating on foot while manpads have eliminated their air cover. I wonder if Putin doesn't authorize nukes.

You have to take it out. You can't let a bully be a bully. It might hurt in the short run, but Russia invading Ukraine (and especially if they launch a nuke) can not stand. We should carve up that country into tiny pieces and auction off the land to the highest bidder if that happens.

No way he would be crazy enough to use nukes.
JobSecurity
AG
Yeah I agree. I havent found anther source either. Not sure what difference it makes though - in the unlikely event he uses a nuke it won't matter what propaganda they've put out
SidetrackAg
AG
JobSecurity said:

Very skeptical of this but would be massive

Why would he need to move nukes into Belarus when he is capable of hitting targets from Russia? I am no military strategist, so just asking for explanation
Ags4DaWin
SidetrackAg said:

FriscoKid said:

aezmvp said:

They are also talking about moving nukes into Belarus. I worry about what happens if this goes really sideways for the Russians, they've out run their supply chain and a hostile populace is burning out their tanks and the Russians are retreating on foot while manpads have eliminated their air cover. I wonder if Putin doesn't authorize nukes.

You have to take it out. You can't let a bully be a bully. It might hurt in the short run, but Russia invading Ukraine (and especially if they launch a nuke) can not stand. We should carve up that country into tiny pieces and auction off the land to the highest bidder if that happens.

no way hitler would kill 15 million of his own citizens because they like to cut their foreskin off. that's just crazy.

no way mao would starve 90 million of his own people. it just doesn't make sense.

do you see a pattern here?
TAMUallen
AG
SidetrackAg said:

JobSecurity said:

Why would he need to move nukes into Belarus when he is capable of hitting targets from Russia? I am no military strategist, so just asking for explanation

Absolutely claiming Belarus can't be invaded and is now fully a state of Russia. Reestablishing a new USSR
Psych
AG
https://www.reddit.com/r/CombatFootage/comments/t27rfz/kharkiv_is_under_attack/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Has this been shared? This is a war crime isn't it?
Waffledynamics
AG
OG UNF said:

Personally I'm highly skeptical that Ukraine is doing this well and it isn't all just propaganda. We're going off Twitter accounts, Ukraine sources (it would seem), Biden admin officials, and CNN. I believe Putin and Pravda as much as the latter two.
No Russian officers/generals are speaking from key cities. I'd say that's evidence enough that Ukraine is holding on.
SidetrackAg
AG
Ags4DaWin said:

SidetrackAg said:

FriscoKid said:

aezmvp said:

no way hitler would kill 15 million of his own citizens because they like to cut their foreskin off.

no way mao would starve 90 million of his own people. it jist doesn't make sense.

I was saying it in more of a "omg" statement, and not a statement of fact
RebelE Infantry
AG
Psych said:

https://www.reddit.com/r/CombatFootage/comments/t27rfz/kharkiv_is_under_attack/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Rocket barrages on enemy positions are war crimes now?
jabberwalkie09
AG
SidetrackAg said:

JobSecurity said:

He wouldn't need to afaik. But my BS meter is pegged on this one. At this point, Russian politician/party member lips move to speak, it better be to apologize to a tree for wasting oxygen it so preciously worked to provide.

Sorry, I guess I should say that the Russian should apologize for wasting *our* oxygen.
Deplorable
[There is a very clear warning in the OP about derailing this thread. Thank you to the posters that used the flagging option to alert us to this post. -Staff]
amercer
AG
Lukashenko makes zero decisions. He is 100% Putins toy now.

The irony is that he always wanted Belarus to join back with mother Russia, while Putin was mostly uninterested in his antics over the years. Not sure Lukashenko ever considered what he was really asking for though. Is just a ***** now.
TAMUallen
AG
Waffledynamics said:

OG UNF said:

No Russian officers/generals are speaking from key cities. I'd say that's evidence enough that Ukraine is holding on.

IMHO this is going 95% Ukrainian so far. Otherwise you'd see heavy Russian propaganda with Putin boasting and hinting at his next victim.

Will Ukraine fall? I had been 100%. It's now a toss up depending on what the Russians are capable of and will be doing without massive civilian casualties. Plus the feared threat of targeted nukes or more
JobSecurity
AG
Because there are tens of millions of people across Ukraine and a large number of them are providing near real-time updates? Because Zelensky is giving updates from Kyiv every few hours? Because if Russia was doing well they would be putting out their own propaganda?

I'm sure things aren't as good as social media is making them seem, but it's crazy to think Russia is accomplishing any of their main goals
TAMUallen
AG
smstork1007
AG
Take this to the other Ukraine thread please, thanks.
Psych
AG
RebelE Infantry said:

Psych said:

Rocket barrages on enemy positions are war crimes now?

Does that not look like carpet bombing to you? As far as I know that would still be a war crime.

I guess that changes if it's rockets.
AustinAg2K
SidetrackAg said:

FriscoKid said:

aezmvp said:

I'm not saying Putin isn't crazy enough to use nukes, but the escalation to nukes at this point makes no sense. They could easily just start carpet bombing Kiev. For whatever reason, the world doesn't get as mad when you kill a hundred thousand people with conventional weapons.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Ags4DaWin said:

SidetrackAg said:

FriscoKid said:

aezmvp said:

no way hitler would kill 15 million of his own citizens because they like to cut their foreskin off. that's just crazy.

no way mao would starve 90 million of his own people. it just doesn't make sense.

Yeah, but Hitler and Mao both truly thought there'd be no consequences. Hitler really thought he'd win, and Mao controlled the party with an iron fist. Putin knows they're will be consequences.
spadilly
S
My assumption is this is what Rubio was tweeting about earlier:

outofstateaggie
AG
ABATTBQ11 said:

Ags4DaWin said:

SidetrackAg said:

FriscoKid said:

aezmvp said:

Yeah, but Hitler and Mao both truly thought there'd be no consequences. Hitler really thought he'd win, and Mao controlled the party with an iron fist. Putin knows they're will be consequences.

Does he? It would be a little comforting to think he did, but we just don't know. Would he have invaded if he believed that?
powerbelly
AG
Psych said:

I wouldn't get too wound up in what is or isn't a war crime.
TAMUallen
AG
ABATTBQ11 said:

Ags4DaWin said:

SidetrackAg said:

FriscoKid said:

aezmvp said:

Unless his mental state is changing as has been mentioned. Could be propaganda, could be truth, could be mix of both
JobSecurity
AG
JobSecurity
AG
Ags4DaWin
ABATTBQ11 said:

Ags4DaWin said:

SidetrackAg said:

FriscoKid said:

aezmvp said:

Wrong. They didn't think about things in regards to consequences.

Hitler believed that there would be no opposition to hold him accountable when it was all said and done and that he was doing it for the good of his people.

Mao believed he was resetting China and purging its weakness so it could return to greatness after the 100 Years Of Shame.

You can talk yourself into any monstrous act if you can rationalize it with an off setting greater good that you're dping for YOUR people.

Did you not read Putin's crazy rant?

Can you not see that mentally he is right there in crazy town with Hitler, Mao, and Stalin?
rathAG05
AG
Ags4DaWin said:

SidetrackAg said:

FriscoKid said:

aezmvp said:

Solid point.
Agsuffering@bulaw
I wouldn't presume rational decision making from Putin at this point. I thought he was more calculating than this. He brought his B team for a make or break situation.
JobSecurity
AG
seems like ukrainian propaganda but nonetheless
TAMUallen
AG
Agsuffering@bulaw said:

I wouldn't presume rational decision making from Putin at this point. I thought he was more calculating than this. He brought his B team for a make or break situation.

That's what has worried me. Russians don't have much to give up. They have a lot of damage to do if they're going down in flames.
flashplayer
AG
Agsuffering@bulaw said:

I'm not so sure it really is their B team anymore.
Eliminatus
AG
Someone earlier had mentioned that putting styrofoam in gasoline would make a poor mans napalm.

It's an old trick and this proves it it got around.

Also once again shows this is an all hands fight. It's going to be a long day I think for the Ukes. If the orders to take at all costs is true, today will probably be a pivotal day.
JobSecurity
AG
First Page Last Page
Page 97 of 1365

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.