***Russian - Ukraine War Tactical and Strategic Updates*** [Warning on OP]

7,557,264 Views | 47736 Replies | Last: 13 hrs ago by ABATTBQ11
jabberwalkie09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
aeroag14 said:

Accessibility of the internet and availability of OSINT is making this FASCINATING to follow.

This is fastener placement and collection of information than there was in 2014 when this all started. The world has changed a great deal in 8 years apparently.
GAC06
AG
Eliminatus said:

TRM said:

Hmmm.

Definitely Uke

Russians paint theirs the same.

Eliminatus
AG
aeroag14 said:

Accessibility of the internet and availability of OSINT is making this FASCINATING to follow.
We were awed by our accessibility during the '03 invasion. We have entered an age where we can get up to date footage on TikTok.

Crazy times.

That being said, still incredibly puzzled on why Russia has not taken out these systems. Are they truly incapable? I was watching a stream earlier of people like us using geolocated cams to track and report Russian troop movements live to the UK MOD.

Russia is literally moving around under camera and its like they don't even know/care.
fullback44
AG
Rossticus said:

Ooof. Did they just pull these dudes out of a bar and ship them out?

If you click on that tweet and then watch some of the posted videos … one is really disturbing, sounds like they are shooting people inside a building .., not good.. warning, it's very disturbing
Eliminatus
AG
GAC06 said:

Russians paint theirs the same.

Aye, so it would seem. Good catch! Actually matches theirs far better.
TRM
AG
jabberwalkie09 said:

aeroag14
AG
fullback44 said:

Rossticus said:

If you click on that tweet and then watch some of the posted videos … one is really disturbing, sounds like they are shooting people inside a building .., not good.. warning, it's very disturbing
Almost made a similar comment. Very concerning.
Rossticus
Jeeze. I hope we keep supplying the hell out of them, at least.

Post removed:
by user
TX04Aggie
AG
Haha that explains a lot actually.
Rossticus
GAC06
AG
That proves two things:

Even Russia likes America's Team

They will lose
GarryowenAg
AG
aeroag14 said:

fullback44 said:

Rossticus said:

I'm not finding said videos. (But I also don't have Twitter.)
erudite
Eliminatus said:

aeroag14 said:

We were awed by our accessibility during the '03 invasion. We have entered an age where we can get up to date footage on TikTok.

Crazy times.

That being said, still incredibly puzzled on why Russia has not taken out these systems. Are they truly incapable? I was watching a stream earlier of people like us using geolocated cams to track and report Russian troop movements live to the UK MOD.

Russia is literally moving around under camera and its like they don't even know/care.
Ukraine likely also has the entire intelligence network of the United States/NATO likely at their disposal. That is not an insignificant advantage. Know what what units are where is what allowed Jzef Pisudski to win against the Soviets in 1920.

If the Ukrainians manage to blow the Kherson bridges, fend off the attacks from the north, and repulse VDV units, and hold a stable line in the east, it will be a brutal, slow meat grinder. The longer they hold out, the more likely other nations join in. It is by no means easy (Nigh impossible considering the force disparity) , but historical figures have not backed down from greater challenges.

The road to war has long ended. Now it will be Ukraine's darkest hour. Perhaps, they may bring upon a miracle at the Dnieper.
aezmvp
GarryowenAg said:

aeroag14 said:

fullback44 said:

Rossticus said:

Rossticus
This is happening. Full sigint support.
aezmvp
Quantity absolutely has a quality all of it's own. But the Russians are largely a conscript army with poor NCO and officers. Now they have also thrown a lot of their premier units like 1st Tank Guards Army at this. So they are not using the B and C team. But that doesn't mean if they can grind them up a bit it won't take a massive toll on the Russians.
GarryowenAg
AG
Damn
aezmvp
GarryowenAg said:

Damn
Denazification.
aezmvp

Russian strategic bombers coming up for the day.
Rossticus
fullback44
AG
aezmvp said:

GarryowenAg said:

aeroag14 said:

fullback44 said:

Rossticus said:

History repeating itself ..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oradour-sur-Glane_massacre
aezmvp

Also bad news. If they start actually shelling the city... It will be a total disaster.
Eliminatus
AG
aezmvp said:

Russian strategic bombers coming up for the day.
Air raid sirens in Kiev now.

If anyone wants a link of live feeds

TheCougarHunter
AG
I'd have to think if they start shelling the city indiscriminately without giving the population time to evacuate that's grounds for UN military involvement.

Of course our feckless leaders won't do it though.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Should have given German troops no quarter and shot every last member of the Nazi party.
aezmvp
BTW if anyone is following the increase in radiation at Chernobyl:

https://www.saveecobot.com/en/radiation-maps#12/51.3674/30.0849/gamma/comp+cams+fire

The jumps may have come from dust being kicked up by vehicles and helicopters. It's not at crazy levels 65 micro Sieverts per hour but not tiny either.
Rossticus
TheCougarHunter said:

I'd have to think if they start shelling the city indiscriminately without giving the population time to evacuate that's grounds for UN military involvement.

Of course our feckless leaders won't do it though.

The rest of the world has decided to sacrifice Ukraine in the hopes that it will satisfy Putin rather than risk getting involved. Think about that.
TX04Aggie
AG
At what point does the US expel the Russian ambassador, embassy and consulates? I noticed the US expelled the number 2 over a continued spat after Russia expelled one from the US last week.
Rossticus
TX04Aggie said:

At what point does the US expel the Russian ambassador, embassy and consulates? I noticed the US expelled the number 2 over a continued spat after Russia expelled one from the US last week.

We don't do isht. I thought we would be better but I've been proved wrong. America has become trash and I'm furious.
fightingfarmer09
Michael Weiss has some pretty solid reporting. Crazy thread he just dropped.

Rossticus
aezmvp said:

BTW if anyone is following the increase in radiation at Chernobyl:

https://www.saveecobot.com/en/radiation-maps#12/51.3674/30.0849/gamma/comp+cams+fire

The jumps may have come from dust being kicked up by vehicles and helicopters. It's not at crazy levels 65 micro Sieverts per hour but not tiny either.

Russia looking to possibly attempting a full divisional drop, in broad daylight, near Kiev without having fully eliminated Ukrainian air defenses. Wow. That's bonkers but let's see how it works out. Poorly for Russia I hope.
TX04Aggie
AG
CNN was interviewing an Ukranian MP (quite the looker she was, I might add) and you could see the shadows basically from her windows and hear planes going over her house. She interrupted the interview to make sure where they were headed.
TRM
AG
TRM
AG
Russian leaders doesn't care about casualties.
First Page Last Page
Page 39 of 1365

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.