***Russian - Ukraine War Tactical and Strategic Updates*** [Warning on OP]

7,594,426 Views | 47835 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Rossticus
Waffledynamics
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
He doesn't name his source, but this may be additional corroboration.

Link to the tweet because of embed issues with posts flagged for sensitive content
aezmvp
Anyone want to bet that additional Uke reserves are being quietly moved over to the South from Kherson for a new offensive towards Melitopol?
txags92
AG
JFABNRGR said:

Malibu2 said:

From everything I've heard about how dug in Russian defensive lines are, count me a skeptical that this is accurate that AFU are actually trying to capture the flag right now. I would be absolutely delighted if it's accurate though!
Mix a few of these up and down the trenches and it won't matter. The white flag will be raised from the trenches.

• M30A1 rockets with Alternative Warhead (AW). Range: 1592 kilometres (9.357.2 mi). GMLRS rocket that replaces the M30's submunitions with approximately 182,000 pre-formed tungsten fragments for area effects without unexploded ordnance.[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M270_Multiple_Launch_Rocket_System#cite_note-54][54][/url] Entered production in 2015.[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M270_Multiple_Launch_Rocket_System#cite_note-Turner-52][52][/url][url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M270_Multiple_Launch_Rocket_System#cite_note-Marine_Corps_Gazette-43][43][/url]
  • M30A2 rockets with Alternative Warhead (AW). Range: 1592 kilometres (9.357.2 mi). Improved M30A1 with Insensitive Munition Propulsion System (IMPS). Only M30 variant in production since 2019.[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M270_Multiple_Launch_Rocket_System#cite_note-gmlrs-munitions-2019-sar-55][55][/url]
  • M31 rockets with 200 pounds (91 kg) high-explosive unitary warhead. Range: 1592 kilometres (9.357.2 mi). Entered production in 2005. The warhead is produced by General Dynamics and contains 51 pounds of PBX-109 high explosive in a steel blast-fragmentation case.[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M270_Multiple_Launch_Rocket_System#cite_note-56][56][/url]
  • M31A1 rockets with 200 pounds (91 kg) high-explosive unitary warhead. Range: 1592 kilometres (9.357.2 mi). Improved M31 with new multi-mode fuze that added airburst to the M31's fuze point detonation and delay.[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M270_Multiple_Launch_Rocket_System#cite_note-57][57][/url]
  • M31A2 rockets with 200 pounds (91 kg) high-explosive unitary warhead. Range: 1592 kilometres (9.357.2 mi). Improved M31A1 with Insensitive Munition Propulsion System (IMPS). Only M31 variant in production since 2019.[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M270_Multiple_Launch_Rocket_System#cite_note-gmlrs-munitions-2019-sar-55][55][/url]

WTF is up with those ranges? 1592 kilometers certainly doesn't equal 9.357 miles. The kilometers is obviously way too high, and 9.4 miles seems way too low, and has an extra decimal in the number. Am I missing something or reading what they are trying to say wrong?
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

that's going to become a one-sided video game of epic proportions for the Ukrainian artillery. Drop a few artillery beacons in there and let her rip.
They don't understand yet.

Those days are over.
GAC06
AG
There's a couple missing hyphens

15-92 kilometres (9.3-57.2 mi)

Copy and paste from wiki drops their long dash
txags92
AG
GAC06 said:

There's a couple missing hyphens

15-92 kilometres (9.3-57.2 mi)
Got it. That makes way more sense.
Rossticus
Just going to post this here for laughs.

wangus12
AG
SwigAg11 said:

Has it been confirmed that the soft-target ordinance has already made it to Ukraine?
I've come to the decision that when stuff is announced, its probably in route or already there
JFABNRGR
AG
wangus12 said:

SwigAg11 said:

Has it been confirmed that the soft-target ordinance has already made it to Ukraine?
I've come to the decision that when stuff is announced, its probably in route or already there
“You can resolve to live your life with integrity. Let your credo be this: Let the lie come into the world, let it even triumph. But not through me.”
- Alexander Solzhenitsyn
benchmark
AG
Good catch on the Snihurivka report. Big deal if verified. It could get super interesting if a 3rd Ukrainian axis headed south from Snihurivka along the Inhulets east bank toward Daryivka (20 miles) and cut M14.
Rossticus
Russia hitting Kyiv region from distance… again.

Waffledynamics
AG
FarmerJohn
AG
Europe switches commas and periods in their numbers. 1,000 in the US is 1.000 in Europe. 0.123 in the US is 0,123 in Europe.

Edit - Not the issue here but something to keep in mind with these numbers.
Waffledynamics
AG

If legit, this is really bad for Russia in Kherson.
txags92
AG
Am I remembering correctly or was the 76th Guards Air Assault Division from Clancy's Red Storm Rising the unit that was based in Pskov where the Russians staged the fake terrorist attack?
Waffledynamics
AG
Kherson pocket collapsing? Look at that red shrink.

Matt Hooper
AG
Amazing. Never saw any of this coming a year ago.
Hooper Drives the Boat
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
This dude is predicting the collapse of Russia as a state in the next few days…

https://twitter.com/***uyamafrancis/status/1576814074750726144
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
Proc92
Who is this and what special knowledge could he have?
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
He's a political scientist with somewhat conservative views who was part of the Reagan administration and has made some fairly big predictions over time that ended up coming true. It makes sense that our side might be predicting the collapse of Russia with all the recent chatter about Putin potentially using nukes. If we thought they were about to go down, a risk could be the use of nukes by Putin. I'm not necessarily endorsing the theory, but I think it's worth mentioning here.
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
AlaskanAg99
AG
Rumors of the mobilization occurring, but troops won't be sent to Ukraine. But to fight their incoming civil war.
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
Box full of teeth recovered from a Russian torture chamber outside of Kharkiv. If true/real, this is grounds for some hangings after this is all over.

Waffledynamics
AG
Good lord. Source on this?
Not a Bot
AG
Soviet nuclear policy was based on the axiom that if they could not exist as a country then neither should anyone else. However, that was always in the context of an open war with NATO with Moscow at risk of attack, not necessarily under these sorts of circumstances.
SwigAg11
AG
Waffledynamics said:

I think the source for this was posted a few pages back.
Not a Bot
AG
Images coming from freed areas. Tweeted out by numerous OSINT sources and other trusted sources.There are images of the torture chambers and the equipment they used. Not going to post them here.
Rossticus
Waffledynamics said:

https://novynarnia.com/2022/10/04/susidy-postijno-chuly-zvidty/

NoVAag91
AG
Okay, that's a post that should be flagged! ;-)
lb3
AG
SwigAg11 said:

Waffledynamics said:

I think the source for this was posted a few pages back.
nm
Rossticus
Rossticus
fullback44
AG
Rossticus said:

Wow.. not too smart!
AGS-R-TUFF
AG
Red Pear Realty said:

Box full of teeth recovered from a Russian torture chamber outside of Kharkiv. If true/real, this is grounds for some hangings after this is all over.

Agree with the hangings. But first, pull out some of their teeth as well.
Rossticus
GAC06
AG
Since plenty of Russian reactive armor on tanks turned out to be fake, I wouldn't be surprised if this was feel good armor.
First Page Last Page
Page 810 of 1368

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.