Joe Biden chant at A&M game tonight

35,698 Views | 304 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Hullabaloonatic
jrdaustin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
rackmonster said:

jrdaustin said:

My daughter was on 3rd deck last night and left the game before halftime due to the "craziness" as she described it by many of the Aggie fans. She called me at halftime to talk about it.

Which brings me, Rackmonster, to the problem I have to your response on this thread.

She didn't mention Biden at all. She just said the energy was toxic and didn't feel right to her and her roommate. She wasn't upset, nor was she lamenting about the change in Aggie Spirit. You see, Rack, this is HER A&M. It IS the new normal.

Why is this the new normal? Though you are only seem concerned because a group said "#$%@" Biden. I believe it is greatly caused because of the actions of the left before and during the last administration:

• It was okay 4+ years ago to attack Trump and NEVER give him the respect due an incoming POTUS.
  • It was okay to have insiders in the administration leak damaging information on Day 1 to try to undermine the presidency before it even began
  • It was okay to impeach a president based on selection of words in a PHONE CALL.
  • It is now okay to imply that people right of center - including me - are one step away from being domestic terrorists.
  • It is now okay to accuse me - because I am white - of being inherently racist - because I am white.
  • It was okay for Alford, many of the football team, and others to make that same accusation against Former Students who had the audacity to believe a statue of Sully is actually a good thing that promotes the traditions of A&M.
  • It was okay for academia and media to abandon all sense of fairness and wear their bias on their sleeve as they demonize those that disagree with their "enlightened" thinking.

I could go on, but you get the idea. This loss of Aggie respect that you lament and try to lay at the feet of opponents of your way of thinking is the manifestation of a lack of respect that began long before yesterday.

HTH.
All them LIBS made me do it.... pretty lame
Nope. Not lame at all. What's lame is being silent for the last four years about decorum, but NOW crying foul.

Sorry, you can't have can't have your cake and eat it too.

Rackmonster, you have an ethics problem.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

What gonna be the hand signal for the Pepaw chant?

Middle finger to the air
rackmonster
AG
valvemonkey91 said:

I 100% support this effort and hope this continues to grow louder and with more participation EVERY Saturday at EVERY stadium across the country. Had I been there, I would have joined in. With the help of social media, hopefully this can be coordinated to start, say the beginning of every 2nd quarter. FJB.
well if you want to disgrace yourself and Texas A&M, go right on ahead...maybe start a FACEBOOK group .
keep in mind that nobody around the rest of the country was watching that game last night. How about you show some big cajones and chant F Biden when the Crimson Tide come to town. That will show the Good Old USA just how all you REAL Aggies feel.

You guys really live in a bubble here. Joe Biden got more total votes in Texas than he did in any other state besides California.

But go ahead with your chant...Do our Texas A&M proud.

richardag
samurai_texan said:

I hope this chant becomes a regular thing
In crowds especially with children present please replace the cuss words.
The budget should be balanced, the treasury should be refilled, npublic debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome become bankrupt.
People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.
-- Cicero, 55 B.C.
richardag
halfastros81 said:

While I understand and share the sentiment of the chanters , I have a dream. A dream where no one feels the need to screw up an Aggie Football game with political banter. Enjoy the experience for the experience.
Agreed. That horse left the barn long ago. Getting it corralled will be difficult.
The budget should be balanced, the treasury should be refilled, npublic debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome become bankrupt.
-- Cicero, 55 B.C.
DrEvazanPhD
So you admit that acting like democrats would is disgraceful?
halfastros81
AG
No doubt. One can still dream tho.
richardag
halfastros81 said:

No doubt. One can still dream tho.
Agreed. One must maintain hope.
-- Cicero, 55 B.C.
LegalDrugPusher
flogmat said:

What does this accomplish?

Triggers libs
LegalDrugPusher
rackmonster said:

I was on Active Duty in 1983. 234 Marines around my age were killed in the Beruit Barracks bombing.

I don't remember hearing any "**** Ronald Reagan" chants at Kyle Field, and would have been disgusted as all hell if I did.

this has NOTHING to do with politics and everything we claim to represent as Aggies. Kyle Field is a special place. I know...I know....here comes the " But WHATABOUT all them fans at the World Series game booing Trump?

So what? you want to destroy the reputation of Texas A&M and the historical legacy of Kyle Field just to get even with the Libs like some 5 year old? But WHATABOUT???!!! hey....we Aggies are held to much higher standards of decorum and decency ....and we damned well ought to be.

you gonna talk the talk..you better walk the walk.

You are comparing apples to oranges
BluHorseShu
AG
rackmonster said:

I was on Active Duty in 1983. 234 Marines around my age were killed in the Beruit Barracks bombing.

I don't remember hearing any "**** Ronald Reagan" chants at Kyle Field, and would have been disgusted as all hell if I did.

this has NOTHING to do with politics and everything we claim to represent as Aggies. Kyle Field is a special place. I know...I know....here comes the " But WHATABOUT all them fans at the World Series game booing Trump?

So what? you want to destroy the reputation of Texas A&M and the historical legacy of Kyle Field just to get even with the Libs like some 5 year old? But WHATABOUT???!!! hey....we Aggies are held to much higher standards of decorum and decency ....and we damned well ought to be.

Well said. There's a time and place for politics and Kyle Field ain't it. But, it was just a small vocal group, much like those on here that want to see more of it at games.
redcrayon
AG
rackmonster said:

jrdaustin said:

My daughter was on 3rd deck last night and left the game before halftime due to the "craziness" as she described it by many of the Aggie fans. She called me at halftime to talk about it.

Which brings me, Rackmonster, to the problem I have to your response on this thread.

She didn't mention Biden at all. She just said the energy was toxic and didn't feel right to her and her roommate. She wasn't upset, nor was she lamenting about the change in Aggie Spirit. You see, Rack, this is HER A&M. It IS the new normal.

Why is this the new normal? Though you are only seem concerned because a group said "#$%@" Biden. I believe it is greatly caused because of the actions of the left before and during the last administration:

• It was okay 4+ years ago to attack Trump and NEVER give him the respect due an incoming POTUS.
  • It was okay to have insiders in the administration leak damaging information on Day 1 to try to undermine the presidency before it even began
  • It was okay to impeach a president based on selection of words in a PHONE CALL.
  • It is now okay to imply that people right of center - including me - are one step away from being domestic terrorists.
  • It is now okay to accuse me - because I am white - of being inherently racist - because I am white.
  • It was okay for Alford, many of the football team, and others to make that same accusation against Former Students who had the audacity to believe a statue of Sully is actually a good thing that promotes the traditions of A&M.
  • It was okay for academia and media to abandon all sense of fairness and wear their bias on their sleeve as they demonize those that disagree with their "enlightened" thinking.

I could go on, but you get the idea. This loss of Aggie respect that you lament and try to lay at the feet of opponents of your way of thinking is the manifestation of a lack of respect that began long before yesterday.

HTH.
All them LIBS made me do it.... pretty lame
Why is your grammar so poor?
AgCat93
AG
Sure would be fun to find a way to use Soros' money against him.
cupcakesprinkles
AG
I always love seeing a liberal meltdown.
gig em 02
Gordon Bombay said:

Bad Bull

Aggies have a strong history of opposing Nazis. Opposition to Fuhrer Biden in every legal way is good bull.
TexAgs91
AG
rackmonster said:

Reagan didn't steal his election. He didn't do every thing in his power to knock the country down a peg at every turn and his party didn't call his opposing party domestic terrorists.

People on this forum need to stop with the false equivalencies.
C@LAg
rackmonster said:

valvemonkey91 said:

I 100% support this effort and hope this continues to grow louder and with more participation EVERY Saturday at EVERY stadium across the country. Had I been there, I would have joined in. With the help of social media, hopefully this can be coordinated to start, say the beginning of every 2nd quarter. FJB.
well if you want to disgrace yourself and Texas A&M, go right on ahead...maybe start a FACEBOOK group .
keep in mind that nobody around the rest of the country was watching that game last night. How about you show some big cajones and chant F Biden when the Crimson Tide come to town. That will show the Good Old USA just how all you REAL Aggies feel.

You guys really live in a bubble here. Joe Biden got more total votes in Texas than he did in any other state besides California.

I "love" when people claim they served in the military (whether they did or did not is entirely irrelevant)) and that seems to somehow make them think their opinion is more valid than anyone else's.

It is also embarrassing when those same people try to use the "I served in the military" explanation to shut down conversations when their ****ty take gets flamed.

PatriotAg02
AG
You can tell who still watches the 'news'

Try thinking for yourself.

Also, nice chant!
BlackGold
AG
redcrayon said:

rackmonster said:

sicandtiredTXN said:

rackmonster said:

redcrayon said:

rackmonster said:

You would be very uncomfortable in the military right now if this is making you upset.
It was a few drunks way up high that were chanting that. Always gonna be a few of them, no matter where you go. Back when I was in the Corps, chanting "**** (any President) " would not have passed muster.

I guess Texas A&M is a much different place than when I was there.

all of us have an obligation to guard the reputation of Texas A&M.

this is a non-negotiable issue with me.
Okay Mr. Protect the Aggie Code of Conduct

"The Aggie Code of Honor which Aggies recite by heart: Aggies do not lie, cheat or steal nor tolerate those that do" shows what goes to the heart of being an Aggie."

In your post below, highlighted in BOLD is a lie.

Save your BS self righteousness about Aggie conduct.

Requiring Voter ID isn't voter suppression by any stretch of any imagination.

Only poll workers weren't allowed to pass out water. They could get water for any John Q Citizen.

You are not be truthful.

Quote:

rackmonster said:
It's gonna be interesting to watch Hershel Walker defend the Georgia GOP Voter Suppression laws...you know...where you make elderly black voters stand in line for hours and hours, and don't dare give 'em a bottle of water.
Sure...black voters are going to storm the polls to vote for the Party that made all that possible.

Pass the Popcorn!

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3222658/replies/60045914

Well.....practically every Aggie here advances the BIG BOLD LIE. That Joe Biden stole the election and is not the legitimate President of the United States. Talk to them people first.

Nice try...

Quote:

Whatabout....Whatabout!!

Headshot.
e=mc2
AG
rackmonster said:

valvemonkey91 said:

It's what happens when people are angry. Don't like it? Don't steal elections, get Marines killed, and shove mandates down people's throats. That **** is turning the youth Conservative.
baseballaficionado
Quote:

That is why you libs are so pissy about the new voting laws. Once the fraud is cleaned up, this won't be applicable anymore.

Edit -- and Texas is also a huge state.
BluHorseShu
AG
TexAgs91 said:

rackmonster said:

Reagan didn't steal his election. He didn't do every thing in his power to knock the country down a peg at every turn and his party didn't call his opposing party domestic terrorists.

People on this forum need to stop with the false equivalencies.
The OP was about Americans dying on Biden's watch. The comment was about that point, not trying to imply any other comparison. Nice try. What people need to stop doing is going is going off topic because someone disagrees with their point of view. There could be a post about which is better Coke or Pepsi and it would end up talking about how the right or left is screwing this country.
pacecar02
Come off it

After all the past years protesting and BS kneeling and virtue signaling this is the bridge too far?

Go suck and egg.
Wyoming Aggie
AG
I just find it absolutely hilarious that NOW Libs want to cry about having class and sporting events aren't the place for politics. God, you people are insufferable trash.
backintexas2013
AG
One of the most triggered posts on texags history. Great job.
ttu_85
Bourre said:

Were you guarding Texas A&M's reputation last year when Mond called for The Corps to be defunded because they're all a bunch of racists?
McKinney Ag69
AG
I view this as a major positive. The election was stolen by Marxists through voter fraud. It was a total coup.
black_ice
Ahahahahahhahhaahhaahhaahhahshhaga
BigBrother
AG
rackmonster said:

valvemonkey91 said:

HAHAHA you've been roughed up pretty good here.

Conservatives have finally started to have enough of your gaslighting. We are starting to fight back. Cry all you like. It's GLORIOUS. More importantly- it's just the beginning.
Bird Poo
AG
RockTXAggie said:

I just find it absolutely hilarious that NOW Libs want to cry about having class and sporting events aren't the place for politics. God, you people are insufferable trash.

Yup
Gordon Bombay
AG
gig em 02 said:

Gordon Bombay said:

Bad Bull

Aggies have a strong history of opposing Nazis. Opposition to Fuhrer Biden in every legal way is good bull.

Totally agree with your post and their chant. Just sick of the crossover between sports, politics, and "social justice". It'd be cool to just watch a game, thinking that will never happen again.
wreckncrew
AG
Rackmonster should probably start posting less because he has been completely owned in this thread.
Woods Ag
AG
Good Job

**** Joe Biden.

**** those the got him in office.

**** the covid bros for being so ****ing stupid to believe this nonsense.

Stat Monitor Repairman

Old Ags leaving Kyle Field after F pepaw chant circa 2021.
cupcakesprinkles
AG
Liberals get so mad when someone says **** Joe Biden but in the next breath they'll scream how babies should be allowed to be murdered and their mutilated body parts sold to the highest bidder.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.