Joe Biden chant at A&M game tonight

35,803 Views | 304 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Hullabaloonatic
DGAG92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Although the sound quality from ESPNU was incredible, I didn't hear a peep from the crowd.
HumbleAg04
AG
rackmonster said:

I was on Active Duty in 1983. 234 Marines around my age were killed in the Beruit Barracks bombing.

I don't remember hearing any "**** Ronald Reagan" chants at Kyle Field, and would have been disgusted as all hell if I did.

this has NOTHING to do with politics and everything we claim to represent as Aggies. Kyle Field is a special place. I know...I know....here comes the " But WHATABOUT all them fans at the World Series game booing Trump?

So what? you want to destroy the reputation of Texas A&M and the historical legacy of Kyle Field just to get even with the Libs like some 5 year old? But WHATABOUT???!!! hey....we Aggies are held to much higher standards of decorum and decency ....and we damned well ought to be.

you gonna talk the talk..you better walk the walk.

Did Reagan ignore his advisors and knowingly put those Marines in a horrible position? Did Reagan have a opportunity to kill the bombers before the attack and not act out of cowardice?

I applaud your service, but **** joe biden.
redcrayon
AG
rackmonster said:

I was on Active Duty in 1983. 234 Marines around my age were killed in the Beruit Barracks bombing.

I don't remember hearing any "**** Ronald Reagan" chants at Kyle Field, and would have been disgusted as all hell if I did.

this has NOTHING to do with politics and everything we claim to represent as Aggies. Kyle Field is a special place. I know...I know....here comes the " But WHATABOUT all them fans at the World Series game booing Trump?

So what? you want to destroy the reputation of Texas A&M and the historical legacy of Kyle Field just to get even with the Libs like some 5 year old? But WHATABOUT???!!! hey....we Aggies are held to much higher standards of decorum and decency ....and we damned well ought to be.

You would be very uncomfortable in the military right now if this is making you upset.
rackmonster
AG
redcrayon said:

rackmonster said:

You would be very uncomfortable in the military right now if this is making you upset.
It was a few drunks way up high that were chanting that. Always gonna be a few of them, no matter where you go. Back when I was in the Corps, chanting "**** (any President) " would not have passed muster.

I guess Texas A&M is a much different place than when I was there.

all of us have an obligation to guard the reputation of Texas A&M.

this is a non-negotiable issue with me.
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
Maybe Next Year
AG
Were you guarding Texas A&M's reputation last year when Mond called for The Corps to be defunded because they're all a bunch of racists?
milner79
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

What gonna be the hand signal for the Pepaw chant?

How about hold up 10 fingers for 10% Joe ...
Al Bula
AG
Good job, students!

BTHOjb
redcrayon
AG
rackmonster said:

redcrayon said:

rackmonster said:

It was a few drunks way up high that were chanting that. Always gonna be a few of them, no matter where you go. Back when I was in the Corps, chanting "**** (any President) " would not have passed muster.

You have no evidence that they were drunk. And it looks like more than a few.

The man you voted for is despised by many. He earned it.
BCSWguru
Old Row making things happen again
rackmonster
AG
Bourre said:

Were you guarding Texas A&M's reputation last year when Mond called for The Corps to be defunded because they're all a bunch of racists?
Whatabout....Whatabout!!

so last nights game was the Red White and Blue Game? To show how "unified" we Aggies are with our fellow Americans?

yeah sure...except for over half of America that voted for Joe Biden. Except for half the Active Duty Military that voted for Joe Biden?

" we at Texas A&M stand with our fellow Americans...except for all you Biden voters who helped Sleepy Joe kill them 13 Marines! and all you Active Duty people who vote for Biden? Just because you're serving in the military doesn't mean that you're patriotic....hey you can't fool us!"

If that's truly the message that some here would want to send from Texas A&M to the rest of America...fine...go for it.

But it's not the Texas A&M I thought that I knew.
jrdaustin
AG
You served. Thank you. You voted for Joe and are now defending him - and his actions causing the death of your fellow service members and making this world a much more dangerous place - against some students chanting their disapproval?

Dude, you really need to reexamine your priorities.
hopeandrealchange
Good Bull or Bad Bull at this point that is not the question in my opinion. The thought of that kind of language in mass at Kyle is not something I would have ever supported. Our principals are being used against us in the war for our country and we are losing.

Our silence and good behavior is going to cost us our country.
The nasty,vocal and unprincipled left will continue to run their political insanity down our throats. All the while we preach good Bull and hang our hats on civil discussions.
In my opinion it is time to get a bit dirty and jump into the swamp and defeat those nasty rascals. I think we have all seen what the outcome is when we fight with both hands tied behind our back.
Maybe Next Year
AG
rackmonster said:

Bourre said:

Whatabout....Whatabout!!

so last nights game was the Red White and Blue Game? To show how "unified" we Aggies are with our fellow Americans?

yeah sure...except for over half of America that voted for Joe Biden. Except for half the Active Duty Military that voted for Joe Biden?

" we at Texas A&M stand with our fellow Americans...except for all you Biden voters who helped Sleepy Joe kill them 13 Marines! and all you Active Duty people who vote for Biden? Just because you're serving in the military doesn't mean that you're patriotic....hey you can't fool us!"

If that's truly the message that some here would want to send from Texas A&M to the rest of America...fine...go for it.

But it's not the Texas A&M I thought that I knew.

That's what I figured. Spare me your righteousness. I no longer give a *****
Rocky Rider
AG
Cowboy Curtis said:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CTbOvyrjEp2/?utm_medium=share_sheet

Free speech. Enjoy it while you can
redcrayon
AG
We aren't unified. F*** Joe Biden.
AG
classless clowns
rackmonster
AG
Rocky Rider said:

Cowboy Curtis said:

It's got nothing to do with free speech and everything to do with staying classy and having common decency.

Aggies yelling "****" in front of women Aggies yelling "**** in front of children?

yeah....them inebriated turds are all about FREEDUMB.

while they were at it...why didn't they just pull down their pants and strut their stuff for the camera as well.

Because...uhh...FREEDUMB.
Charpie
AG
I was at the game and I didn't hear a chant at all. I heard the bs chant multiple times. When during the game did this happen?
fire09
AG
You should run along and post your horrific disapproval of a bunch of drunk college kids to reddit. They will all respond in lockstep that your viewpoint is enlightened, and that everyone who disagrees is a stupid redneck republican.

That's what you want to hear, right?

Also, 'freedom' is spelled wrong in your tirade, and shouldn't be capitalized. I'd hate for you to look like an idiot while you are making your point, so you may look into correcting that in your post.
hopeandrealchange
rackmonster said:

Rocky Rider said:

Cowboy Curtis said:

It's got nothing to do with free speech and everything to do with staying classy and having common decency.

Aggies yelling "****" in front of women Aggies yelling "**** in front of children?

yeah....them inebriated turds are all about FREEDUMB.

while they were at it...why didn't they just pull down their pants and strut their stuff for the camera as well.

Because...uhh...FREEDUMB.

I agree with your position but I think our women and children will be exposed to much worse if we don't fight fire with fire. Our hand wringing and inaction is not productive. If nothing else last nights spectacle started the discussion here. And possibly a few might wake up.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
Former service and cadet here.

**** Joe Biden and good for these guys. We live in a different world now and old army clutching their pearls can get bent.

Also side note how bad do you have to get hit in the head to be prior service and Vite Democrat? Tf is wrong with you?
Foreverconservative
rackmonster said:

redcrayon said:

rackmonster said:

Okay Mr. Protect the Aggie Code of Conduct

"The Aggie Code of Honor which Aggies recite by heart: Aggies do not lie, cheat or steal nor tolerate those that do" shows what goes to the heart of being an Aggie."

In your post below, highlighted in BOLD is a lie.

Save your BS self righteousness about Aggie conduct.

Requiring Voter ID isn't voter suppression by any stretch of any imagination.

Only poll workers weren't allowed to pass out water. They could get water for any John Q Citizen.

You are not be truthful.

Quote:

rackmonster said:
It's gonna be interesting to watch Hershel Walker defend the Georgia GOP Voter Suppression laws...you know...where you make elderly black voters stand in line for hours and hours, and don't dare give 'em a bottle of water.
Sure...black voters are going to storm the polls to vote for the Party that made all that possible.

Pass the Popcorn!

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3222658/replies/60045914
Rocky Rider
AG
So you'd be ok with them chanting "impeach Joe Biden"?
Frederick Palowaski
AG
rackmonster said:

Boomer.com called. They need more crying posts.
agz win
AG
Never heard it on West side.
rackmonster
AG
sicandtiredTXN said:

rackmonster said:

redcrayon said:

rackmonster said:

"The Aggie Code of Honor which Aggies recite by heart: Aggies do not lie, cheat or steal nor tolerate those that do" shows what goes to the heart of being an Aggie."

Only poll workers weren't allowed to pass out water. They could get water for any John Q Citizen.

You are not be truthful.

Quote:

rackmonster said:
It's gonna be interesting to watch Hershel Walker defend the Georgia GOP Voter Suppression laws...you know...where you make elderly black voters stand in line for hours and hours, and don't dare give 'em a bottle of water.
Sure...black voters are going to storm the polls to vote for the Party that made all that possible.

Pass the Popcorn!

Well.....practically every Aggie here advances the BIG BOLD LIE. That Joe Biden stole the election and is not the legitimate President of the United States. Talk to them people first.

Nice try...
agz win
AG
Charpie said:

I was at the game and I didn't hear a chant at all. I heard the bs chant multiple times. When during the game did this happen?

Heard that. Such a long way from the old days of KYLE.

Did they ever do the Horse Laugh? Never heard it.
olib
AG
On the bright side, no one has called in the National Guard yet.
DrEvazanPhD
So you stand proudly by your Biden vote despite the massive ****up he's been?
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
rackmonster said:

sicandtiredTXN said:

rackmonster said:

redcrayon said:

rackmonster said:

You are not be truthful.

Quote:

rackmonster said:

Pass the Popcorn!

Well.....practically every Aggie here advances the BIG BOLD LIE. That Joe Biden stole the election and is not the legitimate President of the United States. Talk to them people first.

Nice try...
I was not at the game last night, but did watch the broadcast. I did hear the bull**** yelling, but I never heard the message directed toward the sack of **** that did in fact steal the election. I guess I'm one of "them people" that you refer to.

You should understand that as a former student, you don't get to define how Aggies should behave. That is for the current students. If they choose to yell at the idiot in the White House, then so be it.

All of this "being classy" stuff is what has allowed this nation to fall into its current not-united-at-all condition. One side brings kind words to a gun fight. It's about time that the left be treated in a manner commensurate with how they treat everyone who thinks they are bat-**** crazy commie *******s.
sam callahan
If this were a year ago and it were 10 gender fluid folks chanting "F Trump" at a Eastern Middle Tennessee State game, it would have been applauded and the headline on ESPN.
redcrayon
AG
rackmonster said:

sicandtiredTXN said:

rackmonster said:

redcrayon said:

rackmonster said:

You are not be truthful.

Quote:

rackmonster said:

Pass the Popcorn!

Nice try...

Quote:

Whatabout....Whatabout!!

valvemonkey91
AG
I 100% support this effort and hope this continues to grow louder and with more participation EVERY Saturday at EVERY stadium across the country. Had I been there, I would have joined in. With the help of social media, hopefully this can be coordinated to start, say the beginning of every 2nd quarter. FJB.
Foreverconservative
rackmonster said:

sicandtiredTXN said:

rackmonster said:

redcrayon said:

rackmonster said:

You are not be truthful.

Quote:

rackmonster said:

Pass the Popcorn!

Nice try...
And Stacey Abrams with an AG Tag attempt to deflect with tey another lie.

When in history were countroom monitors denied access to witness the count ever?
When in history did you ever see the windows covered up so no one in the public or media could see the counting process
When in history did five key swing states or any states at all, simultaneously just shut down counting on election night ever?

To act like there weren't severe irregularities in the 2020 election is the BIG BOLD LIE

Swing and a miss again

And its B-E-I-R-U-T - Beirut - Come on Man!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.