Biden Threatens Gun Owners with F-15s and Nuclear Weapons

30,330 Views | 221 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Tom Doniphon
rab79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
SeƱor Chang said:

Kamala would probably be worse

heels up is dementia joe's insurance policy against the 25th.
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
Deplorable
An L of an Ag
AG
Do they ****ing understand the meaning of July 4th?
Bobaloo
He is ignorant and vile. He's also a ****ty father.
AquaAg1984
AG
What an idiotic admin run probably by a few at the top with multiple soy/granola controllers that have no clue or idea and as such respect about American history and sacrifice. It is disgusting that the older folks riding this regime are playing along with it as they deep down know better.

BTW, Fauci cannot throw a pitch but is the highest paid Fed getting along for years on taxpayer support.

FrioAg 00
AG
The more his fighting force focuses on gender identity, and CRT and such, the better I'm feeling about my closest 100 friends that know how to fight.

A good portion of which are becoming "former military" by the day
Tom Doniphon
He is dead ass wrong about the 2A. His mouth is gonna wind up writing checks his ass can't cash.
schmellba99
AG
Rapier108 said:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2021/06/23/in-gun-control-speech-biden-reminds-gun-owners-the-government-has-nuclear-weapons-n2591481

And Xiden is wrong, civilian ownership of cannons, hell even warships, was perfectly legal for decades after the 2nd Amendment was enacted.

Moat of the artillery, especially at the onset of the Revolutionary war, was privately owned.

As were the ships that became the US naval force, along with the naval cannons on hem.

In fact, a muzzle loading cannon isnt even considered a firearm by the ATF, dont even need a 4473 to buy one legally.

Breech loading field guns, etc are perfectly legal to own as an AOW. Just have to have the stamp.
Buzzy

I want to say he is shockingly ignorant for a President*, to possess such a vast misunderstanding of the 2nd Amendment, but I have to remember this speech is for his constituents, he's speaking to the idiots who don't know better and will believe every lie that comes out of his mouth.
Tom Doniphon
I've never considered myself a single issue voter... but if I were, it'd be the 2A. He will find millions of people that will use them before they'll surrender them. You want a second "civil" war? Because this is how you get one...
Tom Doniphon
Where are the f16 Biden voters to defend his dementia riddled ass?
Slyfox07
AG
ttu_85 said:

Rapier108 said:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2021/06/23/in-gun-control-speech-biden-reminds-gun-owners-the-government-has-nuclear-weapons-n2591481

And Xiden is wrong, civilian ownership of cannons, hell even warships, was perfectly legal for decades after the 2nd Amendment was enacted.
I wonder if this idiot realizes he has threatened the people he took an oath to protect.
He doesn't even know what he's saying. One of his commie speechwriters put that garbage in his mouth. Probably along with a spoonful of malt-o-meal.
Little Rock Ag
AG
evestor1
My brother in law is an F15 pilot. I was with him one day when he bought an AR in Oregon.

I wonder which side he will fight on.
Slyfox07
AG
evestor1 said:

My brother in law is an F15 pilot. I was with him one day when he bought an AR in Oregon.

I wonder which side he will fight on.
Most of the military is on that side. Most of my friends and peers have AR-15s.
snowdog90
Just want to post the obvious...

Where are all the lib Biden supporters on this thread? I know you're out there. Come defend your president. Tell us how much better this speech was than anything Trump said.

Tell us we are wrong to say Biden is a demented, braindead moron.

Or can you?
Tom Doniphon
Trying to turn the armed forces on the populace would work out really swell for that ignorant son of *****.
mts6175
AG
Just watch how many of those F15's turn on the government the day he orders them used against the citizens of this country. What an unfit for office moron.
Johnny Park!
Did *president ***** just threaten to nuke me?

**** him, it's on.
TAMU1990
AG
OG UNF said:

Was thinking exactly this. Their response to Jan 6th was not proportional to the event. They were scared and we all know it. If the American people really revolted they would know it. I'd like to give liberal's a quick math lesson (as we know they all suck at it).

535 < 330M
FrioAg 00
AG
Also, if he's making the case I need to own Gatlin guns, anti-aircraft weapons, explosives and other heavy artillery

It's going to be a very easy sell. Take my money, let's do this!
BoydCrowder13
Womackster said:

Just like those Afghanis needed to bog us down in a decades long war, right?

To be fair, don't think it was handguns or AR-15s that made them a headache.

It was suicide bombers, IEDs, every soldier with an AK 47, and crazy wilderness landscape. Not quite the same for the average American gun owner.
APHIS AG
Ramblings of a senile and dangerous old man that has no respect for the country he took an oath to protect.
Rapier108
snowdog90 said:

Where are all the lib Biden supporters on this thread? I know you're out there. Come defend your president. Tell us how much better this speech was than anything Trump said.

Or can you?
First one just showed up.
BoydCrowder13
Rapier108 said:

snowdog90 said:

Or can you?
First one just showed up.

For the record, Biden is nuts.
Tom Doniphon
What'd your president mean with that BS he's spewing? What's your take?
SMM48
AG
It is easy to underestimate the firepower citizens have.
Ellis Wyatt
BoydCrowder13 said:

Womackster said:

Just like those Afghanis needed to bog us down in a decades long war, right?

To be fair, don't think it was handguns or AR-15s that made them a headache.

It was suicide bombers, IEDs, every soldier with an AK 47, and crazy wilderness landscape. Not quite the same for the average American gun owner.
You voted for this bull***** Nobody cares what you think.
tate504
AG
"What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." Thomas Jefferson, letter to
James Madison, December 20, 1787
BoydCrowder13
Tom Doniphon said:

I recognize he's the president of the United States. He's certainly not my guy though. I didn't vote for him and I don't agree with him on guns.

I do think technology has passed the original intent of the 2nd amendment by though. It would be difficult for the populace to truly defend themselves from a tyrannical US government in 2021 if they truly put their mind to hurting citizens and the military didn't pick sides. That's just my honest take. People might hold out for a while but you'd likely just see several dozen Branch Dovidian scenarios.
Old Army Ghost
BoydCrowder13
Old Army Ghost said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

Tom Doniphon said:

I recognize he's the president of the United States. He's certainly not my guy though. I didn't vote for him and I don't agree with him on guns.

I do think technology has passed the original intent of the 2nd amendment by though. It would be difficult for the populace to truly defend themselves from a tyrannical US government in 2021 if they truly put their mind to hurting citizens and the military didn't pick sides. That's just my honest take. People might hold out for a while but you'd likely just see several dozen Branch Dovidian scenarios.
taliban says hello

Unless American citizens were willing to survive in caves for 10 years and stoop to Taliban tactics (suicide bombers every day), it is an apples to oranges comparison. Plus Afghanistan has literally been fighting off invaders for 50 years. Most Americans have never shot a gun at anything other than a stationary target.
pacecar02
I think Biden just strengthened the case for personal ICBMs
Tom Doniphon
Quote:

I do think technology has passed the original intent of the 2nd amendment by though.

Miserable take... Which other rights of yours are you willing to lay on the altar of technology?
The_Fox
BoydCrowder13 said:

Tom Doniphon said:

You're a fool. The government employees live amongst us. Their families are our neighbors, coworkers, and classmates.

We could break their will to fight in short order.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.