Biden Threatens Gun Owners with F-15s and Nuclear Weapons

30,325 Views | 221 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Tom Doniphon
Love Gun
How long do you want to ignore this user?
P.U.T.U said:

Though only around of 10% of the military are trigger pullers the vast majority of those lean to the right.

Speak for yourself. I wasn't even in the infantry, but all Marines are trained rifleman. We don't have to have been assigned to an infantry unit to throw down with the enemy. They never cared what MOS we were and neither did we.
annie88
AG
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
Sea Speed
AG
evey time biden wears one of those folded pocket squares it reminds of those those suit mart trash suits that come with the pre folded pocket inserts. classless
cecil77
AG
Sea Speed said:

evey time biden wears one of those folded pocket squares it reminds of those those suit mart trash suits that come with the pre folded pocket inserts. classless

It's just his emergency mask...
nu awlins ag
AG
ttu_85 said:

Rapier108 said:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2021/06/23/in-gun-control-speech-biden-reminds-gun-owners-the-government-has-nuclear-weapons-n2591481

And Xiden is wrong, civilian ownership of cannons, hell even warships, was perfectly legal for decades after the 2nd Amendment was enacted.
I wonder if this idiot realizes he has threatened the people he took an oath to protect.

I'm not sure he realizes what day it is. Again the idiots that voted for him amaze me. Mean tweets vs. a guy that thinks "tweets" is the yellow canary in the cage being chased by a mean cat.
annie88
AG
BurnetAggie99
Love Gun said:

P.U.T.U said:

Though only around of 10% of the military are trigger pullers the vast majority of those lean to the right.

Speak for yourself. I wasn't even in the infantry, but all Marines are trained rifleman. We don't have to have been assigned to an infantry unit to throw down with the enemy. They never cared what MOS we were and neither did we.
This would be correct for all Devil Dogs and I'm a former Marine MOS 0321.
Tom Doniphon
We need another Reagan in the worst way.
Love Gun
BurnetAggie99 said:

Love Gun said:

P.U.T.U said:

This would be correct for all Devil Dogs and I'm a former Marine MOS 0321.

BTHOB-98
https://www.wearethemighty.com/military-life/attorney-bought-a-sherman-tank/
aggiehawg
AG
Tom Doniphon said:

Reagan were he alive today and within a hundred miles of DC on January 6th, would be in solitary confinement today. Our courts in DC (of which the execrable Emmet Sullivan is one) have thrown out habeas corpus.

Pre-trial indefinite detention for trespassing charges.
annie88
AG
Tom Doniphon said:

We had another Reagan until January of this year.
Tom Doniphon
I didn't love Trump but thought most of his policies were exponentially better than the alternative.... but - he was no Reagan.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.