Biden Threatens Gun Owners with F-15s and Nuclear Weapons

30,271 Views | 221 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Tom Doniphon
Rapier108
How long do you want to ignore this user?

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2021/06/23/in-gun-control-speech-biden-reminds-gun-owners-the-government-has-nuclear-weapons-n2591481

And Xiden is wrong, civilian ownership of cannons, hell even warships, was perfectly legal for decades after the 2nd Amendment was enacted.
Womackster
AG
Just like those Afghanis needed to bog us down in a decades long war, right?
ttu_85
Rapier108 said:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2021/06/23/in-gun-control-speech-biden-reminds-gun-owners-the-government-has-nuclear-weapons-n2591481

And Xiden is wrong, civilian ownership of cannons, hell even warships, was perfectly legal for decades after the 2nd Amendment was enacted.
I can't wait to hear about this on CBS, NBC, NPR, CNN, CNBC, etc
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
AggDogg61
Nah, you just need the msm and voter fraud to destroy the best country in the world.
ttu_85
Rapier108 said:

I wonder if this idiot realizes he has threatened the people he took an oath to protect.
TChaney
How dumb can you be "You couldn't buy a cannon"?

Yes you could and if I'm not mistaken, citizens are the ones that owned all of the cannons used at the time.

What a ****ing moron.
UrbanDecay
AG
What does that have to do with handgun violence in cities? This dude and the party in power aren't making sense.
aunuwyn08
AG
Gosh Joe, I know you're old but please at least use modern jet fighters in your threats - if you invoke them at all.
An L of an Ag
AG
TREASON!!! The Chief Executive is supposed to uphold and defend the Constitution, not subvert it! Let alone the continued favoring of foreign interests over American citizens.
bmc13
AG
that sounds like a direct threat
OaklandAg06
AG
Well at least they are finally acknowledging the real reason the 2nd amendment exists.

Irony is that the 2nd amendment exists for specifically when the government is threatening F-15s and nuclear bombs against its own citizens.

Was also going to say Afghanistan says hello but someone else already did.
Love Gun
Posse Comitatus violation if he does?
TxSquarebody
As a machinist by trade, the government will have to keep me from acquiring steel in order for me to never have a means to take on the government.
rgag12
AG
Interesting. So Dems think they can solve the problem alarmingly rapid increases in violent crime and riots across the country by pushing gun control.

Let's see how that works for them, (hint, it's not going to work).
OldArmyBrent
AG
TxSquarebody said:

As a machinist by trade, the government will have to keep me from acquiring steel in order for me to never have a means to take on the government.

Can I buy one of your F-15s?
Gator92
AG
TChaney said:

How dumb can you be "You couldn't buy a cannon"?

Yes you could and if I'm not mistaken, citizens are the ones that owned all of the cannons used at the time.

What a ****ing moron.

Suck it...
cbr
AG
wow, they have moved the ball so far they dont even care about actively threatening american citizens with military power.
Clob94
"Nobody needs a 100 round magazine for hunting. Do you think the dear are wearing Kevlar vests?" <-------- direct quote from Joe Biden today.

Biden supporters--- read it twice please. This is who's running the show for us.
DrEvazanPhD
Clob94 said:

"Nobody needs a 100 round magazine for hunting. Do you think the dear are wearing Kevlar vests?" <-------- direct quote from Joe Biden today.

Biden supporters--- read it twice please. This is who's running the show for us.

I'll await GeorgiAg to tell us that this is better than a mean tweet.

Really ****ing "presidential."
ClickClackAg31
AG
So basically, he wants to threaten us with the oldest fighters we have still in service and nuking his own land.

Love Gun
Clob94 said:

Cassius
Why does that braindead idiot talk about hunting? The 2nd amendment has nothing to do with hunting. The founders would have specifically mentioned hunting.

Why are liberals braindead morons?
Sea Speed
AG
This is disgusting.
Gigem314
AG
"The blood of patriots...and you know...the stuff"

Such a cognitively sound leader we're dealing with.
Gigem314
AG
ttu_85 said:

Rapier108 said:

I wonder if this idiot realizes he has threatened the people he took an oath to protect.
Even when he was of sound mind years ago, he never cared about the American people. Only himself and his family's interests.

He's never been a leader.
angus55
Challenge Accepted!
We'll win this war, but we'll win it only by fighting and by showing the Germans that we've got more guts than they have, or ever will have. We're not going to just shoot the sons-of-b******, were going to rip out their living G*******d guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy Hun c********** by the bushel-f****** basket. War is a bloody killing business. You've got to spill their blood or they will spill yours. Rip them up the belly. Shot them in the guts.
BuddysBud
AG
Rapier108 said:

Biden's puppet masters always lie. The second amendment doesn't say anything about the government should limit the type of arms citizens have a right to bear.

Is Biden making a subtle threat that he might deploy nuclear weapons against his own citizens?
BuddysBud
AG
Biden wants to change the Second Amendment to "the right to bare arms."
waitwhat?
The president* of the US has issued a threat against those that oppose the unlimited expansion of government power.

This is far more impeachable than anything Trump allegedly did.
" 'People that read with pictures think that it's simply about a mask' - Dana Loesch" - Ban Cow Gas

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Dr. Ron Paul

Big Tech IS the empire of lies

TEXIT
e=mc2
AG
BuddysBud said:

Rapier108 said:

Biden's puppet masters always lie. The second amendment doesn't say anything about the government should limit the type of arms citizens have a right to bear.

Is Biden making a subtle threat that he might deploy nuclear weapons against his own citizens?

If he did nuke an American city, would the media even cover it?

And didn't the media say Trump was dangerous? This fraud is a terrorist!
Maroon Dawn
AG
Is there any more Dem mentality than "don't bother trying, for government is all powerful and will reward and punish you according to your fealty to our tyranny"
Year of the Germaphobe
AG
ttu_85 said:

Rapier108 said:

He's scared. So are the rest of the Democrats.

All of their decisions are hyper partisan, and appear fear driven. You don't mock or insult someone who you perceive as being weak at that level. You typically just leave them alone.
nortex97
AG
I'm just gonna say I think this was a horrible, un-American, historically ignorant speech.

that is all.
Evanhue
AG
Maroon Dawn said:

Is there any more Dem mentality than "don't bother trying, for government is all powerful and will reward and punish you according to your fealty to our tyranny"
counter subconscious espionage

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.