This Picture Will Probability be What Causes a War with China

12,969 Views | 189 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by B-1 83
Proper Twelve
How long do you want to ignore this user?
FCBlitz said:

aezmvp said:

Does China have the sealift capacity to invade?

Yes. It may not be polished and perfect. One billion folks. In China is more than enough folks. They have carriers, destroyers., airplanes, parachutes and could make it happen. They will not be the US Marines but they. Lose 110k and not care.

Lol! Are you pushing the "we must do war with China before they do war with us" state department thing or what?

It's like 2003 iraq all over again. Some people never learn
EX TEXASEX
CowtownEng said:

Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

I can't tell you how bad the Chinese want Taiwan and they are willing to pay A HEAVY COST to get it. I mean they are literally insane about Taiwan. They will invade in a second if they think the U.S. will just protest and not go to full war over an invasion. This picture screams submission. A dove admin that will draw another red line like Syria and then do nothing. That was Putin's go signal to invade Ukraine because he knew Berry wouldn't do squat and he was right. This screams to China " Invade Taiwan. America will do nothing to stop you " IMO

It seems like you are literally insane about China. This picture has nothing to do with China or Taiwan. Do you have some sort of vested interest in Taiwan? Why do you care about Taiwan so much?
Because they ( Taiwan ) are hands down the biggest chance of us having a conflict with China ! The next biggest thing to have us have open conflict/war with china is MINISCULE compared to Taiwan. Without them, a free Taiwan their is no " First Island Chain " which would be a disaster for the West coast and the United states security in general. it would be a nightmare for our navy. Then it would also be a nightmare if china then got control of this gem of Taiwan . Taiwan is so more more to the U.S. than a tiny democracy of 24 million people . The fate of Taiwan has major ramification for American security .
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TSMC

I'm sorry but I disagree. With the shape our nation is in domestically, I do not understand why any American cares about Taiwan (unless they are ethnically Chinese or something). Taiwan is definitely NOT WORTH going to war with China.

Peace for our time?
Yes, because Xiden has a piece of paper from Xi
#FJB
oneeyedag
In what clown world does a chomo hold down the biggest seat in the world....dementia puppet, Alzheimered chomo, and a clown
EX TEXASEX
I never said they want war with us ! They want to break our back as a country. They more than anything to be The most powerful nation in the world that calls ALL THE SHOTS without going to war. They are doing all this stuff just below active conflict levels but look how much they have changed the S.C.S. just since 2013 They were the leader of the world in Asian for thousands of years till the the last 200 years when Europe got involved. As a country they have the biggest angriest chip on their shouldier about this and want payback to the Europeans and America for their humiliation. Never mind they ****ed over all their neighbors for thousands of years. They truly believe they are a country that is the center of the world and should rule the world , hence why china calls its self " The middle Kingdom " better than all other countries of the world combined in their eyes. Wronged by all others and now time to settle scores. They are taking over the whole S.C.S. and claiming 90% of it as their own. Going into other countries EEZ's and boldly stealing their resources. Ramming other country's military vessels and fishing vessels trying to sink them. Murdering the other country's fishermen INDSIDE WATERS THAT BELONG TO OTHER COUNTRY. They are doing this using the salami slicing technique hitler used in the late 1930's . They border 14 country's and they have border disputes with everyone of them PLUS 4 THEY DON'T BORDER AND ARE A THOUSAND MILES FROM CHINA !! They are actively declaring large chunks of land theirs inside the countries they border and occupying that land, then doing it again and again. They are claiming territorial waters right next to Indonesia and Malaysia !! That is like us saying the waters off of Rio de Janeiro belong to the U.S. and chasing Brazilian ships away from the coast of Brazil. Look at India , even India they are not only doing or were doing the salami slicing techniques. Google Galwan Valley where in May of last year Chinese troops crossed the border into India and murdered 22 Indian soldiers with baseball bats with nails in them !! Were they at war ? Nope . Open conflict ? Nope. Any type of active conflict ? Nope. I mean they are claiming tons of border land that is part of India as their ala Tibet, but it is has been that way for decades. THEY ARE AT WAR WITH US AND THE WEST RIGHTY NOW AND HAVE BEEN BUT WE ARE TOO STUPID TO SEE IT. EVENTHOUGH THEY ARE QUITE OPEN ABOUT IT. THE FENTANYL THAT HAS KILLED SOMETHING LIKE 50 THOUSAND AMERICANS IS MANUFACTORED IN CHINA UNDER GOVT. ORDER AS PART OF THEIR PLAN TO BREAK OUR BACK AS A COUNTRY.

READ UP ON : 9 DASH LINE, " CHINA'S UNRESTRICTED WARFARE " AND BELT AND ROAD INITIATIVE.
ZERO HYPERBOLE WHEN I SAY THEY WANT TO RULE THE WORLD AND DESTROY AMERICA. BOTH THOSE GOALS HAVE BEEN PUBLISHED IN OFFICIAL CCP DOCUMENTS FOR DECADES !!!!!!!!!
LOOK UP CHINA'S 9 DASH LINE
#FJB
EX TEXASEX
Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

America would be better off if we did NOT go to war with China to defend Taiwan

100% agree. biden and the ***** will never allow us to go to war with china.

China invading and conquering Taiwan and Biden keeping America out of it would be a good thing for America
HOLY ****ING **** !! It would be impossible for this statement to be more wrong dude !!
#FJB
Proper Twelve
Settle down. I think the media and state department talking points got to you. Nothing you said has anything to do with America
Proper Twelve
EX TEXASEX said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

100% agree. biden and the ***** will never allow us to go to war with china.

China invading and conquering Taiwan and Biden keeping America out of it would be a good thing for America
HOLY ****ING **** !! It would be impossible for this statement to be more wrong dude !!

A war with China to defend Taiwan would not be good for America. Why do you care about Taiwan so much?
Proper Twelve
EX TEXASEX said:

I never said they want war with us ! They want to break our back as a country.

THEY ARE AT WAR WITH US AND THE WEST RIGHTY NOW AND HAVE BEEN BUT WE ARE TOO STUPID TO SEE IT.

Whose navy is patrolling whose shores?
EX TEXASEX
china's navies are patrolling waters of Indonesia, Malaysia and Philipines claiming it AS THEIR WATER. Claiming all the resources in those waters are china's ! Attacking the vessels of those countries in their own water. look at a map and see how far china is from PH. Malaysia and Indonesia ! I going to bed now. I have already told you why Taiwan is so important. China just getting control of TMSC in Taiwan would be a disaster for the U.S. and the west. I
#FJB
Proper Twelve
EX TEXASEX said:

china's navies are patrolling waters of Indonesia, Malaysia and Philipines claiming it AS THEIR WATER. Claiming all the resources in those waters are china's ! Attacking the vessels of those countries in their own water. look at a map and see how far china is from PH. Malaysia and Indonesia ! I going to bed now. I have already told you why Taiwan is so important. China just getting control of TMSC in Taiwan would be a disaster for the U.S. and the west. I

Bro. I did this game already. Back in 2003 with iraq. Your obsessions with things on the other side of the planet and calling it a matter of "national security" is goofy at best. When you wake up tell me why you hate China so much and why America should go do more war
geoag58
AG
Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

Bro. I did this game already. Back in 2003 with iraq. Your obsessions with things on the other side of the planet and calling it a matter of "national security" is goofy at best. When you wake up tell me why you hate China so much.

Proper Twelve also said this:
"A war with China to defend Taiwan would not be good for America. Why do you care about Taiwan so much"

So you think we should appease China and say OK you can have Taiwan just no more aggression after that.

Now where have I heard that before?
Fight against the dictatorship of the federal bureaucracy!
Proper Twelve
geoag58 said:

Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

Bro. I did this game already. Back in 2003 with iraq. Your obsessions with things on the other side of the planet and calling it a matter of "national security" is goofy at best. When you wake up tell me why you hate China so much.

So you think we should appease China and say OK you can have Taiwan just no more aggression after that.

Sure. If the other option is war with China I will gladly choose no war. Why do you care about Taiwan?
geoag58
AG
Proper Twelve said:

geoag58 said:

Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

Sure. If the other option is war with China I will gladly choose no war. Why do you care about Taiwan?

So you think a communist country whose stated goal is world domination should not be opposed when they attempt the takeover of a sovereign nations who is our ally?
Proper Twelve
geoag58 said:

Proper Twelve said:

geoag58 said:

Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

So you think a communist country whose stated goal is world domination should not be opposed when they attempt the takeover of a sovereign nations who is our ally?

Ooop "stated goal of world dominations" was a fake news state department and media talking point. Like a cartoon bad guy. Some people buy it I guess

I'm asking you straight up. Why do you care about taiwan? Why do you want to do another big war with real nations?

MSCAg
AG
Man I wish some people would see the value of putting line breaks in their posts.
_______________________________________________________ O Fortuna, velut Luna, statu variabilis, semper crescis, aut decrescis;
geoag58
AG
Proper Twelve said:

geoag58 said:

Proper Twelve said:

geoag58 said:

Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

Ooop "stated goal of world dominations" was a fake news state department and media talking point. Like a cartoon bad guy. Some people buy it I guess

I'm asking you straight up. Why do you care about taiwan? Why do you want to do another big war with real nations?

You are maplethorpe aren't you?

Just because you were stupid enough to believe in the bushes to voluntarily follow them into Iraq don't let that taint the rest of you thinking. Taiwan is not a case of crony capitalists taking care of number one.

Tell us when you would oppose Chinese expansion?

They will not fight a conventional war over Taiwan. Too early in the game.
B-1 83
AG
Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

I can't tell you how bad the Chinese want Taiwan and they are willing to pay A HEAVY COST to get it. I mean they are literally insane about Taiwan. They will invade in a second if they think the U.S. will just protest and not go to full war over an invasion. This picture screams submission. A dove admin that will draw another red line like Syria and then do nothing. That was Putin's go signal to invade Ukraine because he knew Berry wouldn't do squat and he was right. This screams to China " Invade Taiwan. America will do nothing to stop you " IMO

It seems like you are literally insane about China. This picture has nothing to do with China or Taiwan. Do you have some sort of vested interest in Taiwan? Why do you care about Taiwan so much?
Because they ( Taiwan ) are hands down the biggest chance of us having a conflict with China ! The next biggest thing to have us have open conflict/war with china is MINISCULE compared to Taiwan. Without them, a free Taiwan their is no " First Island Chain " which would be a disaster for the West coast and the United states security in general. it would be a nightmare for our navy. Then it would also be a nightmare if china then got control of this gem of Taiwan . Taiwan is so more more to the U.S. than a tiny democracy of 24 million people . The fate of Taiwan has major ramification for American security .

I'm sorry but I disagree. With the shape our nation is in domestically, I do not understand why any American cares about Taiwan (unless they are ethnically Chinese or something). Taiwan is definitely NOT WORTH going to war with China.
Seems like we heard this before WW1 and WW2.
Proper Twelve
B-1 83 said:

Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

You ready for WW3?
Proper Twelve
geoag58 said:

Proper Twelve said:

geoag58 said:

Proper Twelve said:

geoag58 said:

Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

Just because you were stupid enough to believe in the bushes to voluntarily follow them into Iraq don't let that taint the rest of you thinking. Taiwan is not a case of crony capitalists taking care of number one.

Tell me why you want to do war with China to defend Taiwan
B-1 83
AG
Proper Twelve said:

B-1 83 said:

Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

You ready for WW3?
You ready to sacrifice millions of Taiwanese and the worlds strategic cushion against China in the western pacific? After all, Poland and Czechoslovakia weren't important to us, and neither were all those Jews. Yep.sounds familiar.
Proper Twelve
B-1 83 said:

Proper Twelve said:

B-1 83 said:

Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

You ready for WW3?
You ready to sacrifice millions of Taiwanese and the worlds strategic cushion against China in the western pacific? After all, Poland and Czechoslovakia weren't important to us, and neither were all those Jews. Yep.sounds familiar.

Yes. I'm an American. So I put America first. That's assuming China is planning to do some sort of world takeover like you imagine
geoag58
AG
Proper Twelve said:

geoag58 said:

Proper Twelve said:

geoag58 said:

Proper Twelve said:

geoag58 said:

Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

I think the best way to avoid war with China is to strongly oppose China's attempt to takeover Taiwan.

If China through conventional war fights for Taiwan the rest of the world opposes China immediately. If as you want China is gifted Taiwan they will be emboldened and at that point not have the rest of the world aligned against them.

Listening to people who think like you is most dangerous.
B-1 83
AG
Proper Twelve said:

B-1 83 said:

Proper Twelve said:

B-1 83 said:

Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

You ready for WW3?

Yes. I'm an American. So I put America first. That's assuming China is planning to do some sort of world takeover like you imagine
You don't have the slightest idea about Communist Chinese and their attitudes/aspirations do you? I was raised by a man who spent years there and in SE Asia. He's been to about every Commanding Staff school under the sun and studied the ChiComs at length. They don't have to occupy the world to dominate the world.
Proper Twelve
geoag58 said:

Proper Twelve said:

geoag58 said:

Proper Twelve said:

geoag58 said:

Proper Twelve said:

geoag58 said:

Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

I think the best way to avoid war with Taiwan is to strongly oppose China's attempt to takeover Taiwan.

If China through conventional war fights for Taiwan the rest of the world opposes China immediately. If as you want China is gifted Taiwan they will be emboldened and at that point not have the rest of the world aligned against them.

Listening to people who think like you is most dangerous.

Again I'll ask- why do you care about Taiwan so much? If china invades and takes Taiwan, how will your life change? (Assuming you aren't military otherwise you go do WW3)
Proper Twelve
B-1 83 said:

Proper Twelve said:

B-1 83 said:

Proper Twelve said:

B-1 83 said:

Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

You ready for WW3?

You don't have the slightest idea about Communist Chinese and their attitudes/aspirations do you? I was raised by a man who spent years there and in SE Asia. He's been to about every Commanding Staff school under the sun and studied the ChiComs at length. They don't have to occupy the world to dominate the world.

Cool. He was obviously doing military during the cold war which explains your views
geoag58
AG
B-1 83 said:

Proper Twelve said:

B-1 83 said:

Proper Twelve said:

B-1 83 said:

Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

You ready for WW3?

Correct!

If China can weaken the west's resolve enough to gain Taiwan by sending Proper Twelve clones all over the world to influence public opinion enough that they gain the objective they will do that.
B-1 83
AG
geoag58 said:

B-1 83 said:

Proper Twelve said:

B-1 83 said:

Proper Twelve said:

B-1 83 said:

Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

You ready for WW3?

Correct!

If China can weaken the west's resolve enough to gain Taiwan by sending Proper Twelve clones all over the world to influence public opinion enough that they gain the objective they will do that.
They aren't stupid. Gone are the days of Mao. They've learned how to manipulate the West, and now have the economy and the means to feed their people.
Proper Twelve
geoag58 said:

B-1 83 said:

Proper Twelve said:

B-1 83 said:

Proper Twelve said:

B-1 83 said:

Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

You ready for WW3?

Correct!

I'll ask again. Why do you care about Taiwan? If you wanna do media and state department talking points that fine. If you have family in Taiwan that fine. Just answer the question ive asked 4 times
Proper Twelve
B-1 83 said:

geoag58 said:

B-1 83 said:

Proper Twelve said:

B-1 83 said:

Proper Twelve said:

B-1 83 said:

Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

You ready for WW3?

Correct!

They aren't stupid. Gone are the days of Mao. They've learned how to manipulate the West, and now have the economy and the means to feed their people.

Yeah. The "chinese" are influencing the west. While the govt and media is pushing for war with them.
Bag
AG
Proper Twelve said:

Thanks Neville
Proper Twelve
Bag said:

Proper Twelve said:

Thanks Neville

And there it is. It took awhile. Clever. Id rather not do war with China to defend Taiwan. If you'd like to do war with China to defend Taiwan, please state why
DGAG92
AG
Proper Twelve said:

geoag58 said:

Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

Why do you care about Taiwan?

Because we care about the people of Taiwan. Just like we cared about the Germans, the Jews, the south Vietnamese, the south Koreans, the raped and tortured women and people of Iraq. We are not going to allow a tyrant to destroy an ally commit crimes against humanity. Unless their names ends with obama or clinton.
Bag
AG
Proper Twelve said:

geoag58 said:

B-1 83 said:

Proper Twelve said:

B-1 83 said:

Proper Twelve said:

B-1 83 said:

Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

You ready for WW3?

Correct!

I'll ask again. Why do you care about Taiwan? If you wanna do media and state department talking points that fine. If you have family in Taiwan that fine. Just answer the question ive asked 4 times

To that end, we should invade Canada.
Proper Twelve
DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

geoag58 said:

Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

Why do you care about Taiwan?

Because we care about the people of Taiwan. Just like we cared about the Germans, the Jews, the south Vietnamese, the south Koreans, the raped and tortured women and people of Iraq. We are not going to allow someone to destroy an ally.

Are you an American? Do you put Americans first or other people?
Proper Twelve
I think the US has done enough invading in the last 20 years. Dudes in here talking about "Chinese aggression" and I'm here like uhhhhh we've done way more aggression

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.