This Picture Will Probability be What Causes a War with China

13,020 Views | 189 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by B-1 83
CoppellAg93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Macron has a lot of balls lecturing anyone on anything. What a pus** !
A_Gang_Ag_06
AG
Biden desperately to let everyone know he's to be taken seriously and not as a houseplant.

Yesterday
AG
Hate Biden but anyone giving our President the finger wag pisses me off. Pisses me off even more that he is representing us. **** France.
Layne Staley
AG
CoppellAg93 said:

Why the hell not, he's way more qualified than Xiden.

Congrats Dems, you cheated, won and the USA lost.
agforlife97
AG
I hope Biden can make it the full four, because Kamala would be so much worse.
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
CoppellAg93
AG
Layne Staley said:

CoppellAg93 said:

Why the hell not, he's way more qualified than Xiden.

Congrats Dems, you cheated, won and the USA lost.
Of course he is. We all know he would've never tried that with Trump.

My point was that Macron should be sitting in his chair with his mouth shut waiting for all the other countries to tell him what to do.
MooreTrucker
AG
But but but Biden stood up to Putin, the very man that cowed Trump (according to CNN), so how can this be?????
Kozmozag
Taiwan s 800 billion gdp will be a nice addition to China.
AzAg80
AG
Tex117 said:

We will have a chance in 3 years to fix this.

America has completely lost its direction. What it stands for (and the West).

We need a DeSantis type Republican in office. (No Trump...let that loser go...he didn't help much either).
In fairness, Trump got an amazing amount accomplished while fending off bogus investigations, an impeachment trial, and too many weak kneed republicans. Not to mention this pandemic his last year in office.

I really like Ron Desantis but if he faces the same insanity from the Left and limited help from the Right he will be limited also in what he can accomplish. Whoever we put in the White house needs a solid base in both houses of Congress.

Proper Twelve
EX TEXASEX said:

I can't tell you how bad the Chinese want Taiwan and they are willing to pay A HEAVY COST to get it. I mean they are literally insane about Taiwan. They will invade in a second if they think the U.S. will just protest and not go to full war over an invasion. This picture screams submission. A dove admin that will draw another red line like Syria and then do nothing. That was Putin's go signal to invade Ukraine because he knew Berry wouldn't do squat and he was right. This screams to China " Invade Taiwan. America will do nothing to stop you " IMO

It seems like you are literally insane about China. This picture has nothing to do with China or Taiwan. Do you have some sort of vested interest in Taiwan? Why do you care about Taiwan so much?
fka ftc
Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

I can't tell you how bad the Chinese want Taiwan and they are willing to pay A HEAVY COST to get it. I mean they are literally insane about Taiwan. They will invade in a second if they think the U.S. will just protest and not go to full war over an invasion. This picture screams submission. A dove admin that will draw another red line like Syria and then do nothing. That was Putin's go signal to invade Ukraine because he knew Berry wouldn't do squat and he was right. This screams to China " Invade Taiwan. America will do nothing to stop you " IMO

It seems like you are literally insane about China. This picture has nothing to do with China or Taiwan. Do you have some sort of vested interest in Taiwan? Why do you care about Taiwan so much?
I think everything about this picture supports the read that China (and Russia) are about to go on a bully America campaign while Uncle Joe goes on an apology tour.

In 6 months this administration is such a disaster that the foreign leaders see an 18 month window to do what they want. I agree with the assessment that Taiwan is gone. See Honk Kong for reference,
"The absence of the word accountability is not the same as wanting no accountability" -unknown

"You can never go wrong by staying silent if there is nothing apt to say" -Walter Isaacson
EX TEXASEX
Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

Because they ( Taiwan ) are hands down the biggest chance of us having a conflict with China ! The next biggest thing to have us have open conflict/war with china is MINISCULE compared to Taiwan. Without them, a free Taiwan, their is no " First Island Chain " which would be a disaster for the West coast and the United states security in general. it would be a nightmare for our navy. Then it would also be a nightmare if china then got control of this gem of Taiwan TSMC . Taiwan is so more more to the U.S. than a tiny democracy of 24 million people . The fate of Taiwan has major ramification for American security .
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TSMC
#FJB
Proper Twelve
EX TEXASEX said:

Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

Because they ( Taiwan ) are hands down the biggest chance of us having a conflict with China ! The next biggest thing to have us have open conflict/war with china is MINISCULE compared to Taiwan. Without them, a free Taiwan their is no " First Island Chain " which would be a disaster for the West coast and the United states security in general. it would be a nightmare for our navy. Then it would also be a nightmare if china then got control of this gem of Taiwan . Taiwan is so more more to the U.S. than a tiny democracy of 24 million people . The fate of Taiwan has major ramification for American security .

I'm sorry but I disagree. With the shape our nation is in domestically, I do not understand why any American cares about Taiwan (unless they are ethnically Chinese or something). Taiwan is definitely NOT WORTH going to war with China.
Proper Twelve
fka ftc said:

Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

I think everything about this picture supports the read that China (and Russia) are about to go on a bully America campaign while Uncle Joe goes on an apology tour.

In 6 months this administration is such a disaster that the foreign leaders see an 18 month window to do what they want. I agree with the assessment that Taiwan is gone. See Honk Kong for reference,

Unless they are planning on invading America, I don't understand how nations on the other side of the planet dealing with regional conflicts has anything to do with America. I certainly don't see how it is "bullying" America
EX TEXASEX
read up on first island chain. Keeping the Chinese navy blocked behind the first Island chain is HUGE for our national security. The only other option out of it , is through the Malacca Straight. A strategic choke point in case of war with China . A free Taiwan is vital to our security !
#FJB
Proper Twelve
EX TEXASEX said:

read up on first island chain. Keeping the Chinese navy blocked behind the first Island chain is HUGE for our national security. The only other option out of it , is through the Malacca Straight. A strategic choke point in case of war with China . A free Taiwan is vital to our security !

I mean think about what you're saying though. You're saying we need to go to war with China to defend Taiwan because if we don't, China will.what? Invade the United States?
EX TEXASEX
at work will try to repsond latter
#FJB
Proper Twelve
EX TEXASEX said:

That's fine. I know all the state department and media talking points about why we need to do war with China to defend Taiwan. They just don't make sense and are not good for America
DGAG92
AG
TxTarpon said:

Let's make some targets and practice.

Don't fire until you see the whites of their eyes!!
APHIS AG
And why not when our Secretary of State was insulted and talked down to by the Chinese and he just sat there and did nothing.

And yet, Biden scores a "victory" against Putin!!!!
Proper Twelve
Media and state department talking points got you thinking right
EX TEXASEX
Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

That's fine. I know all the state department and media talking points about why we need to do war with China to defend Taiwan. They just don't make sense and are not good for America
Basically it is for security reasons. I said China's geography is crap in regards to access to the Pacific. Taiwan is blocking them, if they conquer Taiwan then they have open access to the Pacific and our waters at will. But if there is a war and Taiwan is free we can bottle them in which is super important. We have to defend them also because we have said we would or implied it. We have been very vague about it for the last 40 years purposely. We want China to believe we would and we want Taiwan to have enough doubt that they would never declare independence. There is a battle for hegemony in the S.E. Pacific between china's might make right and the U.S. rules based order. If we don't defend Taiwan then all our allies will lose confidence in us and will immediately stop standing up to china and now they will control all of S.E. Asia which would be an economic disaster and a startegic diaster for us and the democraies their. I am probably not doing a great job of explaining but S.E. Asia is obviously super important to us on many levels. There is a battle to see who will lead it. We don't want to loose that. I have no desire to go to war with china, so arm to the teeth us and are allies so they don't even think about doing it. Unfortunately Joe is screaming weakness which will increase the chance of war.

#FJB
thirdcoast
AG
A limp wristed corn pop bich slapped Macron, and Macron immediately alpha dominates Biden to build back confidence before facing a real opponent.
thirdcoast
AG
This is what China wants, maybe more than anything else at the moment.

CowtownEng
Proper Twelve said:

fka ftc said:

Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

Unless they are planning on invading America, I don't understand how nations on the other side of the planet dealing with regional conflicts has anything to do with America. I certainly don't see how it is "bullying" America

China plays the long game (very well).
CowtownEng
Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

Because they ( Taiwan ) are hands down the biggest chance of us having a conflict with China ! The next biggest thing to have us have open conflict/war with china is MINISCULE compared to Taiwan. Without them, a free Taiwan their is no " First Island Chain " which would be a disaster for the West coast and the United states security in general. it would be a nightmare for our navy. Then it would also be a nightmare if china then got control of this gem of Taiwan . Taiwan is so more more to the U.S. than a tiny democracy of 24 million people . The fate of Taiwan has major ramification for American security .

I'm sorry but I disagree. With the shape our nation is in domestically, I do not understand why any American cares about Taiwan (unless they are ethnically Chinese or something). Taiwan is definitely NOT WORTH going to war with China.

Peace for our time?
Proper Twelve
EX TEXASEX said:

Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

Basically it is for security reasons. I said China's geography is crap in regards to access to the Pacific. Taiwan is blocking them, if they conquer Taiwan then they have open access to the Pacific and our waters at will. But if there is a war and Taiwan is free we can bottle them in which is super important. We have to defend them also because we have said we would or implied it. We have been very vague about it for the last 40 years purposely. We want China to believe we would and we want Taiwan to have enough doubt that they would never declare independence. There is a battle for hegemony in the S.E. Pacific between china's might make right and the U.S. rules based order. If we don't defend Taiwan then all our allies will lose confidence in us and will immediately stop standing up to china and now they will control all of S.E. Asia which would be an economic disaster and a startegic diaster for us and the democraies their. I am probably not doing a great job of explaining but S.E. Asia is obviously super important to us on many levels. There is a battle to see who will lead it. We don't want to loose that. I have no desire to go to war with china, so arm to the teeth us and are allies so they don't even think about doing it. Unfortunately Joe is screaming weakness which will increase the chance of war.

You are doing state department talking points, just like I assumed you would. Your entire narrative is based on the assumption of "China wants war with the US". Which is a silly assumption
Proper Twelve
CowtownEng said:

Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

Peace for our time?

What's that old fun saying?
"If the US put down its guns there would be peace. If China put down its guns there would be a slaughter".

Or am I remembering that wrong?
DGAG92
AG
Proper Twelve said:

Media and state department talking points got you thinking right

Did you catch the humorous slant?
annie88
AG

Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
Proper Twelve
America would be better off if we did NOT go to war with China to defend Taiwan
DGAG92
AG
Proper Twelve said:

100% agree. biden and the ***** will never allow us to go to war with china.
Proper Twelve
DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

100% agree. biden and the ***** will never allow us to go to war with china.

China invading and conquering Taiwan and Biden keeping America out of it would be a good thing for America
FCBlitz
aezmvp said:

Does China have the sealift capacity to invade?

Yes. It may not be polished and perfect. One billion folks. In China is more than enough folks. They have carriers, destroyers., airplanes, parachutes and could make it happen. They will not be the US Marines but they. Lose 110k and not care.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.