This Picture Will Probability be What Causes a War with China

13,198 Views | 189 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by B-1 83
Bag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Proper Twelve said:

geoag58 said:

B-1 83 said:

Proper Twelve said:

B-1 83 said:

Proper Twelve said:

B-1 83 said:

Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

I can't tell you how bad the Chinese want Taiwan and they are willing to pay A HEAVY COST to get it. I mean they are literally insane about Taiwan. They will invade in a second if they think the U.S. will just protest and not go to full war over an invasion. This picture screams submission. A dove admin that will draw another red line like Syria and then do nothing. That was Putin's go signal to invade Ukraine because he knew Berry wouldn't do squat and he was right. This screams to China " Invade Taiwan. America will do nothing to stop you " IMO

It seems like you are literally insane about China. This picture has nothing to do with China or Taiwan. Do you have some sort of vested interest in Taiwan? Why do you care about Taiwan so much?
Because they ( Taiwan ) are hands down the biggest chance of us having a conflict with China ! The next biggest thing to have us have open conflict/war with china is MINISCULE compared to Taiwan. Without them, a free Taiwan their is no " First Island Chain " which would be a disaster for the West coast and the United states security in general. it would be a nightmare for our navy. Then it would also be a nightmare if china then got control of this gem of Taiwan . Taiwan is so more more to the U.S. than a tiny democracy of 24 million people . The fate of Taiwan has major ramification for American security .
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TSMC

I'm sorry but I disagree. With the shape our nation is in domestically, I do not understand why any American cares about Taiwan (unless they are ethnically Chinese or something). Taiwan is definitely NOT WORTH going to war with China.
Seems like we heard this before WW1 and WW2.

You ready for WW3?
You ready to sacrifice millions of Taiwanese and the worlds strategic cushion against China in the western pacific? After all, Poland and Czechoslovakia weren't important to us, and neither were all those Jews. Yep.sounds familiar.

Yes. I'm an American. So I put America first. That's assuming China is planning to do some sort of world takeover like you imagine
You don't have the slightest idea about Communist Chinese and their attitudes/aspirations do you? I was raised by a man who spent years there and in SE Asia. He's been to about every Commanding Staff school under the sun and studied the ChiComs at length. They don't have to occupy the world to dominate the world.

Correct!

If China can weaken the west's resolve enough to gain Taiwan by sending Proper Twelve clones all over the world to influence public opinion enough that they gain the objective they will do that.

I'll ask again. Why do you care about Taiwan? If you wanna do media and state department talking points that fine. If you have family in Taiwan that fine. Just answer the question ive asked 4 times

if i had to guess you are about 15 years old and clearly do not understand what china has been up to for the last 25 years in the SCS.

Let me ask you a question, what would you do when China invades Taiwan if you were POTUS?

A passive aggressive quip on Twitter?
Go cry to UN?
Talk **** abou them on snapchat?

what should the world do?
DGAG92
AG
Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

geoag58 said:

Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

china's navies are patrolling waters of Indonesia, Malaysia and Philipines claiming it AS THEIR WATER. Claiming all the resources in those waters are china's ! Attacking the vessels of those countries in their own water. look at a map and see how far china is from PH. Malaysia and Indonesia ! I going to bed now. I have already told you why Taiwan is so important. China just getting control of TMSC in Taiwan would be a disaster for the U.S. and the west. I

Bro. I did this game already. Back in 2003 with iraq. Your obsessions with things on the other side of the planet and calling it a matter of "national security" is goofy at best. When you wake up tell me why you hate China so much.

So you think we should appease China and say OK you can have Taiwan just no more aggression after that.

Now where have I heard that before?

Why do you care about Taiwan?

Because we care about the people of Taiwan. Just like we cared about the Germans, the Jews, the south Vietnamese, the south Koreans, the raped and tortured women and people of Iraq. We are not going to allow someone to destroy an ally.

Are you an American? Do you put Americans first or other people?

We were Americans (real Americans) when we fought the Germans. That's back when we had REAL MEN and REAL WOMEN who understood the meaning of coming to the aid of other human beings. This was before the generation of draft dodging hippies came along in the sixties, before the free loving disco boys of the seventies, before the 80's with the mommas boys of the hippies, and now these new generations of little beta males who can't decide which bathroom to use who've been programmed by those hippie children of the 60's and 70's.

To answer your question, YOU ****IN A RIGHT I'M AN AMERICAN, are you??? I care about everyone on this planet and will fight to make sure they have a fighting chance to grow up too. Thats what we do and what USED TO make us the greatest country on earth. Until the ******* showed up, but their days are numbered, because the snake will eat its own.
Bag
AG
Proper Twelve said:

I think the US has done enough invading in the last 20 years. Dudes in here talking about "Chinese aggression" and I'm here like uhhhhh we've done way more aggression

wow. there it is, self loathing at its best.

So much to learn young Padawan
Proper Twelve
Bag said:

Proper Twelve said:

geoag58 said:

B-1 83 said:

Proper Twelve said:

B-1 83 said:

Proper Twelve said:

B-1 83 said:

Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

I can't tell you how bad the Chinese want Taiwan and they are willing to pay A HEAVY COST to get it. I mean they are literally insane about Taiwan. They will invade in a second if they think the U.S. will just protest and not go to full war over an invasion. This picture screams submission. A dove admin that will draw another red line like Syria and then do nothing. That was Putin's go signal to invade Ukraine because he knew Berry wouldn't do squat and he was right. This screams to China " Invade Taiwan. America will do nothing to stop you " IMO

It seems like you are literally insane about China. This picture has nothing to do with China or Taiwan. Do you have some sort of vested interest in Taiwan? Why do you care about Taiwan so much?
Because they ( Taiwan ) are hands down the biggest chance of us having a conflict with China ! The next biggest thing to have us have open conflict/war with china is MINISCULE compared to Taiwan. Without them, a free Taiwan their is no " First Island Chain " which would be a disaster for the West coast and the United states security in general. it would be a nightmare for our navy. Then it would also be a nightmare if china then got control of this gem of Taiwan . Taiwan is so more more to the U.S. than a tiny democracy of 24 million people . The fate of Taiwan has major ramification for American security .

I'm sorry but I disagree. With the shape our nation is in domestically, I do not understand why any American cares about Taiwan (unless they are ethnically Chinese or something). Taiwan is definitely NOT WORTH going to war with China.

You ready for WW3?
You ready to sacrifice millions of Taiwanese and the worlds strategic cushion against China in the western pacific? After all, Poland and Czechoslovakia weren't important to us, and neither were all those Jews. Yep.sounds familiar.

Yes. I'm an American. So I put America first. That's assuming China is planning to do some sort of world takeover like you imagine
You don't have the slightest idea about Communist Chinese and their attitudes/aspirations do you? I was raised by a man who spent years there and in SE Asia. He's been to about every Commanding Staff school under the sun and studied the ChiComs at length. They don't have to occupy the world to dominate the world.

Correct!

If China can weaken the west's resolve enough to gain Taiwan by sending Proper Twelve clones all over the world to influence public opinion enough that they gain the objective they will do that.

I'll ask again. Why do you care about Taiwan? If you wanna do media and state department talking points that fine. If you have family in Taiwan that fine. Just answer the question ive asked 4 times

if i had to guess you are about 15 years old and clearly do not understand what china has been up to for the last 25 years in the SCS.

Let me ask you a question, what would you do when China invades Taiwan if you were POTUS?

Go cry to UN?

Why do you care about Taiwan so much?

I'll answer your question even fully knowing you won't answer mine.

If I was potus I would not do war with China to defend Taiwan. I think I've made that clear. A war with China would be bad for America.

Now why do you care about Taiwan so much?
Proper Twelve
DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

geoag58 said:

Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

china's navies are patrolling waters of Indonesia, Malaysia and Philipines claiming it AS THEIR WATER. Claiming all the resources in those waters are china's ! Attacking the vessels of those countries in their own water. look at a map and see how far china is from PH. Malaysia and Indonesia ! I going to bed now. I have already told you why Taiwan is so important. China just getting control of TMSC in Taiwan would be a disaster for the U.S. and the west. I

Bro. I did this game already. Back in 2003 with iraq. Your obsessions with things on the other side of the planet and calling it a matter of "national security" is goofy at best. When you wake up tell me why you hate China so much.

So you think we should appease China and say OK you can have Taiwan just no more aggression after that.

Because we care about the people of Taiwan. Just like we cared about the Germans, the Jews, the south Vietnamese, the south Koreans, the raped and tortured women and people of Iraq. We are not going to allow someone to destroy an ally.

We were Americans (real Americans) when we fought the Germans. That's back when we had REAL MEN and REAL WOMEN who understood the meaning of coming to the aid of other human beings. This was before the generation of draft dodging hippies came along in the sixties, before the free loving disco boys of the seventies, before the 80's with the mommas boys of the hippies, and now these new generations of little beta males who can't decide which bathroom to use who've been programmed by those hippie children of the 60's and 70's.

To answer your question, YOU ****IN A RIGHT I'M AN AMERICAN, are you??? I care about everyone on this planet and will fight to make sure they have a fighting chance to grow up too. Thats what we do and what USED TO make us the greatest country on earth. Until the ******* showed up, but their days are numbered, because the snake will eat its own.

Bro. Go join the UN then. Leave America out of your wars
DGAG92
AG
Proper Twelve said:

Bag said:

Proper Twelve said:

geoag58 said:

B-1 83 said:

Proper Twelve said:

B-1 83 said:

Proper Twelve said:

B-1 83 said:

Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

You ready for WW3?

Correct!

Go cry to UN?

If I was potus I would not do war with China to defend Taiwan. I think I've made that clear. A war with China would be bad for America.

I answered your question. They are people just like us.
B-1 83
AG
Proper Twelve said:

B-1 83 said:

geoag58 said:

B-1 83 said:

Proper Twelve said:

B-1 83 said:

Proper Twelve said:

B-1 83 said:

Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

You ready for WW3?

Correct!

They aren't stupid. Gone are the days of Mao. They've learned how to manipulate the West, and now have the economy and the means to feed their people.

Yeah. The "chinese" are influencing the west. While the govt and media is pushing for war with them.
You just went through their COVID coverup and what's becoming an obvious effort to spread it, with the aid of WHO and the media, and post that? Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
geoag58
AG
Proper Twelve said:

geoag58 said:

B-1 83 said:

Proper Twelve said:

B-1 83 said:

Proper Twelve said:

B-1 83 said:

Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

You ready for WW3?

Correct!

I have al ready told you but will state more clearly.

Strongly oppose them in Taiwan or face a broader more dangerous conflict later.
And do you really equate our intervention into Iraq with defending our ally Taiwan?
Fight against the dictatorship of the federal bureaucracy!
DGAG92
AG
Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

geoag58 said:

Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

I'm not your ****ing bro. It's that sniveling little coward mentality that allows dictators to take over. Where do you think they go next? What if they come here? Then what? You want all our allies to say "not our problem"? You're a naive fool and thats makes you dangerous.
Proper Twelve
DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

Bag said:

Proper Twelve said:

geoag58 said:

B-1 83 said:

Proper Twelve said:

B-1 83 said:

Proper Twelve said:

B-1 83 said:

Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

You ready for WW3?

Correct!

Go cry to UN?

I answered your question. They are people just like us.

Move to Taiwan then. Quit trying to drag Americans into your world police wars
Proper Twelve
DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

geoag58 said:

Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

I'm not your ****ing bro. It's that sniveling little coward mentality that allows dictators to take over. Where do you think they go next? What if they come here? Then what? You want all our allies to say "not our problem"? You're a naive fool and thats makes you dangerous.

You have a very childish view of the world. Apparently you think they are cartoon bad guys trying to "get you". It's not your fault. Blame the media
DGAG92
AG
geoag58 said:

Proper Twelve said:

geoag58 said:

B-1 83 said:

Proper Twelve said:

B-1 83 said:

Proper Twelve said:

B-1 83 said:

Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

You ready for WW3?

Correct!

And do you really equate our intervention into Iraq with defending our ally Taiwan?

Sadam and his sons were raping and torturing women, disfiguring men for sport, raping children for sport, gassing human beings. I don't give two ****s about why, he was stopped and hung by his own people.
BMX Bandit
Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

geoag58 said:

Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

You have a very childish view of the world. Apparently you think they are cartoon bad guys trying to "get you". It's not your fault. Blame the media

Love irony. Blue star sir!
Proper Twelve
BMX Bandit said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

geoag58 said:

Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

Love irony. Blue star sir!

Thanks! Would you like to do war with China to defend Taiwan? I've asked this a few times and no one can give a coherent answer besides "China wants world domination" which is goofy and based on no facts
DGAG92
AG
Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

geoag58 said:

Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

Again, you're either naive or stupid, I cant quite put my finger on it. Wake up "bro", they're really are guys in the world who want you and the rest of us dead. Hop on a plane and fly to China, ease over to Vietnam, Cambodia, Korea, then run down to the African continent and see what they're doing to human beings. I've been there, serving as a missionary to help these people. Have you?
Proper Twelve
DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

geoag58 said:

Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

Again, you're either naive or stupid, I cant quite put my finger on it. Wake up "bro", they're really are guys in the world who want you and the rest of us dead. Hop on a plane and fly to China, ease over to Vietnam, Cambodia, Korea, then run down to the African continent and see what they're doing to human beings. I've been there, serving as a missionary to help these people. Have you?

Our anectodal travel stories are not really relevant. As an American, why do you want to do war with China to defend Taiwan? Articulate it world police man
DGAG92
AG
Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

geoag58 said:

Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

Our anectodal travel stories are not really relevant. As an American, why do you want to do war with China to defend Taiwan? Articulate it world police man

Can you not read? I'll put it in four words. To defend our ally.
Proper Twelve
DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

geoag58 said:

Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

Finally thank you. It's a bad answer but at least you answered.

Why are you willing to do big war with China to defend Taiwan? How would that benefit America? I assume you've seen all the wars we've been bogged down in the last 20 years (costing trillions and thousands of American lives) .

You want more of that to defend Taiwan? Why?
The Debt
BMX Bandit said:

Biden wears a mask to hide his drooling.

Macron is mean to yell at demented old man.

this picture isn't going to cause a war with China

Because Joe looks assertive and strong
DGAG92
AG
Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

geoag58 said:

Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

Why are you willing to do big war with China to defend Taiwan? How would that benefit America? I assume you've seen all the wars we've been bogged down in the last 20 years (costing trillions and thousands of American lives) .

I thought you said I answered your question?
Proper Twelve
DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

geoag58 said:

Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

The "we must defend our ally" argument is terrible. Every alliance the US is in is extremely one sided. Basically we just defend all of our "allies" and get nothing in return.

Why though? How does that benefit America?
DGAG92
AG
Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

geoag58 said:

Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

The "we must defend our ally" argument is terrible. Every alliance the US is in is extremely one sided. Basically we just defend all of our "allies" and get nothing in return.

We get to keep getting those cool little umbrellas on a toothpick for our drinks.
geoag58
AG
DGAG92 said:

geoag58 said:

Proper Twelve said:

geoag58 said:

B-1 83 said:

Proper Twelve said:

B-1 83 said:

Proper Twelve said:

B-1 83 said:

Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

You ready for WW3?

Correct!

Sadam and his sons were raping and torturing women, disfiguring men for sport, raping children for sport, gassing human beings. I don't give two ****s about why, he was stopped and hung by his own people.

I don't think for one minute that our politicians who set out to take down an extremely bad guy saddam were as altruistic as you!
Proper Twelve
DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

geoag58 said:

Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

We get to keep getting those cool little umbrellas on a toothpick for our drinks.

I'm glad to see you are running jokes instead of stating we must do war with China to defend Taiwan.
B-1 83
AG
Proper 12 has never watched a miles long human chain of Chinese with baskets of dirt on their head build a runway off the edge of a cliff. My dad has.24/7/365collapsed, dying Chinese dragged to the side. This illustrates Chinese resolve and the "long game" as well as any textbook ever could. He is foolish enough to not understand that his western thinking is precisely what the Chinese have taken advantage of as many of our critical industries have move all or parts of their manufacturing to China in the past few decades. We've seen this in the last 18 months, and he ignores it or writes it off. And they're not trying to influence the world. Good grief
Proper Twelve
B-1 83 said:

Proper 12 has never watched a miles long human chain of Chinese with baskets of dirt on their head build a runway off the edge of a cliff. My dad has.24/7/365collapsed, dying Chinese dragged to the side. This illustrates Chinese resolve and the "long game" as well as any textbook ever could. He is foolish enough to not understand that his western thinking is precisely what the Chinese have taken advantage of as many of our critical industries have move all or parts of their manufacturing to China in the past few decades. We've seen this in the last 18 months, and he ignores it or writes it off. And they're not trying to influence the world. Good grief

Anectodal story. Is this why we should do big war with China to defend Taiwan? What does any of that story have to do with America?

Edit: the US GAVE AWAY all our industries like 30 years ago with free trade
geoag58
AG
Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

geoag58 said:

Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

I'm glad to see you are running jokes instead of stating we must do war with China to defend Taiwan.

Do you equate an attack on Taiwan our ally, with our intervention in Iraq?

Who do you think fires the first shot in Taiwan?
B-1 83
AG
Proper Twelve said:

B-1 83 said:

Anectodal story. Is this why we should do big war with China to defend Taiwan? What does any of that story have to do with America?
Your reading comprehension is as poor as your foreign policy thinking. I just showed you that the Chinese are in it, and have been in it for the long haul. I stated that China controlling the Western Pacific, it's trade, and shipping lanes is a strategic victory for them in their long game, yet you put your fingers in your ears and sing "Lalalalalalalalalalal". Good grief, how dense can you be?
Proper Twelve
geoag58 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

geoag58 said:

Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

I equate them insofar as they are two countries the US SHOULD NOT be doing war in. Obviously you remember the reason why we are in iraq. The state department and media hoax that "saddam had wmds and would attack America". Don't you learn from history?
Proper Twelve
B-1 83 said:

Proper Twelve said:

B-1 83 said:

Your reading comprehension is as poor as your foreign policy thinking. I just showed you that the Chinese are in it, and have been in it for the long haul. I stated that China controlling the Western Pacific, it's trade, and shipping lanes is a strategic victory for them in their long game, yet you put your fingers in your ears and sing "Lalalalalalalalalalal". Good grief, how dense can you be?

If you have a problem with the Chinese taking our industry, your gripe is with the US govt 30 years ago.
TAG7676
Proper Twelve said:

geoag58 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

geoag58 said:

Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

I equate them insofar as they are two countries the US SHOULD NOT be doing war in. Obviously you remember the reason why we are in iraq. The state department and media hoax that "saddam had wmds and would attack America". Don't you learn from history?

"Don't you learn from history?", says the guy who has been screaming appeasement this entire thread. Chamberlain would love you.
Proper Twelve
TAG7676 said:

Proper Twelve said:

geoag58 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

geoag58 said:

Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

"Don't you learn from history?", says the guy who has been screaming appeasement this entire thread. Chamberlain would love you.

Yes some other guy already said the Neville thing. Clever. I asked him what I'll ask you. Why should the US do war with China to defend Taiwan.

(The other guy who said the clever Neville thing ran away)
geoag58
AG
Proper Twelve said:

geoag58 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

geoag58 said:

Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

So you think all the talk about China threatening our longtime ally and trading partner Taiwan is a hoax?

Do you think if we do nothing to stop China from taking over Taiwan that will end their expansionist dreams?

Proper Twelve
geoag58 said:

Proper Twelve said:

geoag58 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

DGAG92 said:

Proper Twelve said:

geoag58 said:

Proper Twelve said:

EX TEXASEX said:

So you think all the talk about China threatening our longtime ally and trading partner Taiwan is a hoax?

Do you think if we do nothing to stop China from taking over Taiwan that will end their expansionist dreams?

Wait. Isnt China our trading partner? Are you doing state department talking points? Will your life change if China takes Taiwan?
BMX Bandit
The Debt said:

BMX Bandit said:

Biden wears a mask to hide his drooling.

Macron is mean to yell at demented old man.

this picture isn't going to cause a war with China

Because Joe looks assertive and strong

Do you think China needed this picture to know what a dimwit Biden is?

They thought he was some foreign policy bad ass, now they change their mind based on the picture?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.