Biden Already Starting Wars

11,284 Views | 147 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by Stat Monitor Repairman
Teslag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
But the Iraq rocket attacks came from within Iraq, not Syria
Tom Doniphon
In the face of what was supposed to be a global pandemic, Americans stock piled toilet paper... and rand Paul was debating a thing about chopping the *****es of kids today.

I don't think any foreign superpower needs to use a bomb. We've destroyed ourselves.
Ag_SGT
AG
If you agree with that statement then you would agree your statement that Russia is no threat to the continental US is completely off base. If that is the case then we are in agreement
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
AgResearch
AG

Rooster4Ag
AG
They destroy the US infrastructure then what? Red Dawn? Russian planes strafing US cities? I'm in agreement that of course cyberwarfare is an area of concern, in the same way a trade war is a concern. This means that a massive military build up against russia is ridiculous. China? Yes, I agree with "the experts."
What have ye done to surpass man?
deddog
AG
FrioAg 00 said:

Same. I won't categorically condemn the action just because of the political views of the one who approved it.

We don't know enough yet.
That's more than our President who doesn't know anything at this point.
deddog
AG
AgResearch said:

Was Pedo Joe left out of the loop too?
Ag_SGT
AG
Roster4Ag said:

They destroy the US infrastructure then what? Red Dawn? Russian planes strafing US cities? I'm in agreement that of course cyberwarfare is an area of concern, in the same way a trade war is a concern.
That would be the definition of lashing out. They don't need to occupy, the fear is that they try and take us down with them
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
Ag_SGT
AG
They literally don't have to put one foot on our soil to take us down
Tom Doniphon
deddog said:

AgResearch said:

Was Pedo Joe left out of the loop too?

He doesn't know whether he was or not.
agent-maroon
AG
AgResearch said:

She's still getting used to being the VICE president, hmmm?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
AgResearch
AG
agent-maroon said:

AgResearch said:

She's still getting used to being the VICE president, hmmm?
Guess the rest of the administration forgot to "circle back" to her on this one...
cap-n-jack
Does anyone really think that Joe or Knee Pads really know what's going on anyway? We are so leaderless and so ****ed.
StandUpforAmerica
samurai_science
Better to support Assad, at least he helped keep the crazies in check.
annie88
AG
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
annie88
AG
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
McKinney Ag69
AG
annie88 said:

I'm guessing she'll need to circle back on this.
agent-maroon
AG
Going to have to circle back on that one too
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
BoydCrowder13
Don't see the issue with it unless we put more boots on the ground.

Don't want use involved in any further ME conflicts. Best part of Trump's admin by far was largely avoiding them.

But if we need to bomb a few targets to keep Iran in check, I'm not going to bash it. Trump would have made the same call.
McKinney Ag69
AG

ShaggySLC
BoydCrowder13 said:

Don't see the issue with it unless we put more boots on the ground.

Don't want use involved in any further ME conflicts. Best part of Trump's admin by far was largely avoiding them.

But if we need to bomb a few targets to keep Iran in check, I'm not going to bash it. Trump would have made the same call.
And got accused of starting WW3 because of it. The point of the thread is Biden lied again.
SquirrellyDan
AG
Roster4Ag said:

This is a ridiculous criticism of a post about constant wars. Afghanistan could be in Antarctica and it still wouldn't be worth our time. Meanwhile we're an ally of the country sitting directly next to pakistan which funds and operates more militant islamism than anywhere else in the world. Oh and they also have a nuke.

Since when does pointing out a fact equal criticism?
SquirrellyDan
AG
Cassius said:

SquirrellyDan said:

Cassius said:

We'll be at war forever in the ME. We've been in Afghanistan for 20 ****ing years. . **** the libs and everyone who approves of this bull*****

Afg is not the Middle East.

We've been in or around Iraq since 1990, 30 years. You libs don't care, I get it.

I've spent a lot of time in both afg and Iraq and am not a lib. I'm well aware of how long we've been there. Why so touchy, little fella?
MaroonStain
AG
NoahAg said:

Maroon Dawn said:

Dems are pro war now

We've always been at war with Eurasia.

4.8 wins

...oh...your "other" account...
"Thanks and Gig'em"
Ol Rock
AG
I bought my oil stocks. I'm ready Joe.
RAB91
Aggie4Life02
AG
Get the hell out of the Middle East.
Valhalla
Of course he is, Biden has neocons and neoliberals all throughout his admin. This was always going to happen.
Al Bula
AG
74OA
AG
UPDATE
BTHOB-98
Mostly Peaceful War
Cassius
74OA said:

UPDATE

War is beautiful now, isn't it lib? Please provide ongoing updates of Dementia Joe's wars. Thanks.
Tom Doniphon
I have no issue with a justified strike - I'm sure a search of your posting history would yield those same thoughts when it was Trump in the presidency?
74OA
AG
Tom Doniphon said:

I have no issue with a justified strike - I'm sure a search of your posting history would yield those same thoughts when it was Trump in the presidency?
Correct. I thought Trump's strike on Soleimani was fully justified, for example.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.