Biden Already Starting Wars

11,344 Views | 147 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by Stat Monitor Repairman
NormanAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Pardon me, but this thread has gone all over the map (sadly, not unusual for Forum 16 of late). It's devolved into a "Trump was right when he attacked Syria, but Biden is wrong" peeing contest.

Lest we forget - THIS is why Biden approved the attack on Syria:
Quote:

The airstrike comes following numerous recent rocket attacks targeting American forces in Iraq.
IMO, BOTH Trump AND Biden did the right thing - but obviously for different reasons.

If Biden IGNORED "rocket attacks targeting American forces in Iraq" that are originating in Syria this board would be up in arms. And rightly so.

I'm no Biden fan by any stretch. But it's laughable to condemn his attacking Syria in this case when I have no doubt Trump would have done the same thing if he was still President.

It's my observation that this forum has become WAY too much a "knee jerk reaction" sounding board for both sides. But mainly by Trump fans, which are overwhelming the majority here.

Biden has, and will continue to, made HUGE mistakes. And Forum 16 has, and will continue to, raise holy hell about it. But in this case, I think Trump would have done something similar, or maybe even worse, than what Biden did in response to rocket attacks on American forces coming from Syria.

Cassius
We'll be at war forever in the ME. We've been in Afghanistan for 20 ****ing years. . **** the libs and everyone who approves of this bull*****
Ags4DaWin
It says there were numerous rocket strikes against US troops....it doesn't say anyone was injured or that there was any damage.

So color me skeptical that any American troops were actually in any danger.
FJB
AG
What's next? Guessing Iran harasses oil tankers in the gulf. Oil prices sky rocket. Joe gets bent over. Iran makes more money. Then they go on to negotiate uranium enrichment for promises to be peaceful. Innocent people die all the while. Rinse and repeat.
agent-maroon
AG
Quote:

F16 when trump attacks Syria = yea America is back - people know not to **** with us! Promise kept!

F16 when Biden attack Syria = he is a demented old man who is lead around by commies and pro war conservatives!! Yea!! Pro war communist conservatives!
Dare I say, "Brilliant!"
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
atmtws
AG
NormanAg said:

It's my observation that this forum has become WAY too much a "knee jerk reaction" sounding board for both sides. But mainly by Trump fans, which are overwhelming the majority here.

Biden has, and will continue to, made HUGE mistakes. And Forum 16 has, and will continue to, raise holy hell about it. But in this case, I think Trump would have done something similar, or maybe even worse, than what Biden did in response to rocket attacks on American forces coming from Syria.
Trump campaigned on ending endless wars....and Biden, well, Biden just didn't campaign.

He had to be elected in order for us to know what he stood for/against.
Ozzy Osbourne
Biden needs to take the price of those bombs out of Iran's next paycheck
BanderaAg956
Born&Raised said:

Irish 2.0 said:

Quote:

The United States military has struck Iranian-backed targets in Syria, according to Reuters. The move was approved by President Joe Biden.

The airstrike comes following numerous recent rocket attacks targeting American forces in Iraq.

F16 when trump attacks Syria = yea America is back - people know not to **** with us! Promise kept!

F16 when Biden attack Syria = he is a demented old man who is lead around by commies and pro war conservatives!! Yea!! Pro war communist conservatives!

OBiden was a demented old senile crook way before some clerk authorized an air strike!
Liberals are Damn Liars! Terminate Section 230! It has been ONLY 72!hours since my last banning for defending my conservative values against liberal snowflake cupcakes and the LIBERAL Mod’s that protect them! Fairness is a myth! Stop trying to silence us! Decent LAW ABIDING HUMAN BEINGS MATTER and so do our voices. When you protect the wicked, the Anarchist, the deviant, you become One of them!

ALL LIVES MATTER - I support police and motorcycle riders. Patriot Gun Owners Unite!
Agsrback12
Swamps gotta eat yo
snowdog90
Roster4Ag said:

Born&Raised said:

Irish 2.0 said:

Quote:

The United States military has struck Iranian-backed targets in Syria, according to Reuters. The move was approved by President Joe Biden.

Yep. If Replicans say jump they'll say how high. The board will never learn. There will be a thread daily about how some republican sold out and then the next day they'll be praising that same republican.

I know this is pointless because you won't be back, but these statements are false and stupid. Conservatives on this board attack Republicans all the time. Case in point...

**** George Bush, both of them.
**** Mitt Romney.
**** Mitch McConnell

Point taken?

Meanwhile you libs are so soulless, you support the most blatantly corrupt, rapist, racist, likely pedophile for President, with no words of dissent or shame for having to support such a scumbag.

Trump supporters were happy that he AVOIDED more war. At least 74 million of them anyway.

Hence, these statements are dumb.
BrandoC
AG
Ok DA let me tell you how it really works.
LIBERALS/DUMBOCRATS:

Trump Bomb anybody- Republicans are scum why are we trying to kill any human being. Peace and love.

Biden Bomb anybody- ....................................................Crickets......................BLM..right?
The Collective
AG
Trump should openly praise Biden. Let's see what the dems do.
Good Poster
AG
If I posted what I think should actually happen to Syria, I would be banned and F16 would probably be shut down
Rooster4Ag
AG
I agree with you on trumo avoiding war generally. And while YOU personally might be consistent, the majority of the board isn't.

Also I'm not a lib. Christ i have to go through this every time lol. I'm more than likely further right than you. Liberalism, even in the classical sense is a cancerous doctrine.
What have ye done to surpass man?
Layne Staley
AG
so Biden and Obama give Iran directly Billions of dollars then airstrike the forces they are spending the billions on?

perverted JP Morgan vertical integration maybe?
SquirrellyDan
AG
Cassius said:

We'll be at war forever in the ME. We've been in Afghanistan for 20 ****ing years. . **** the libs and everyone who approves of this bull*****

Afg is not the Middle East.
Rooster4Ag
AG
This is a ridiculous criticism of a post about constant wars. Afghanistan could be in Antarctica and it still wouldn't be worth our time. Meanwhile we're an ally of the country sitting directly next to pakistan which funds and operates more militant islamism than anywhere else in the world. Oh and they also have a nuke.
McKinney Ag69
AG
Why are we still messing with these medieval idiots? Their military tactics consist of fornicating with goats and little boys and wildly firing AK-47s into the air shouting halalalalalalala!
Cassius
SquirrellyDan said:

Cassius said:

Afg is not the Middle East.

We've been in or around Iraq since 1990, 30 years. You libs don't care, I get it.
Ag_SGT
AG
I'd say get us out of the ME completely and devote the vast majority of our focus on readying our military to fight actual threats like Russia and China but after Biden's war on the energy industry and giving up our energy independence it looks like the military will continue be stuck in the sand box
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
ABATTBQ87
AG
Cassius said:

Maybe masks and social distancing would solve the problem, you know like science
Rooster4Ag
AG
Ag_SGT said:

I'd say get us out of the ME completely and devote the vast majority of our focus on readying our military to fight actual threats like Russia and China but after Biden's war on the energy industry and giving up our energy independence it looks like the military will continue be stuck in the sand box
Russia has never been a serious threat to the United States since Stalin died.
Tom Doniphon
If they were attacking our forces there, I'm 100% good with this retaliation... same as I would be regardless of who's in the WH. Unlike the progressive nuts, my beliefs aren't swayed by moving goal posts or "orange man bad" BS.
Ag_SGT
AG
Roster4Ag said:

Ag_SGT said:

Russia has never been a serious threat to the United States since Stalin died.
Funny, military leadership completely disagrees with you. They are the short term threat in an MDO environment in the near future with an expected USSR style collapse with China being the long term threat. I sat in those briefings last year, if you don't think Russia is a near future threat you don't know what you are talking about
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
Rooster4Ag
AG
What the hell is russia going to do to be a threat? Invade the Crimea and Ukraine which is historically russian territory? They might be a short term threat to globohomo and the march of western liberalism, but they pose no threat to the mainland United States. Unless the military brass thinks they're going to invade Alaska. The Russians can have eastern europe. The only time that region is calm is when it's under the dominion of a larger power, and I don't care if that power is us or Russia.
APHIS AG
Maroon Dawn said:

Dems are pro war now
One way to keep an organization you hate and mistrust is to keep them busy.
Ag_SGT
AG
Roster4Ag said:

What the hell is russia going to do to be a threat? Invade the Crimea and Ukraine which is historically russian territory? They might be a short term threat to globohomo and the march of western liberalism, but they pose no threat to the mainland United States. Unless the military brass thinks they're going to invade Alaska. The Russians can have eastern europe. The only time that region is calm is when it's under the dominion of a larger power, and I don't care if that power is us or Russia.
The threat that was discussed in an unclassified environment is that a Russia would lash out as a last ditch effort to remain relevant as a world power. Them and China are considered the top two threats to America at this time, if you disagree with that you believe you are more informed than the vast majority of military leadership. NK, Iran, the ME were a distant afterthought
lead
This thread was fine until somebody (falsely) accused this board of hypocrisy. Sure, there were useless comments about "dems are pro-war" but I saw little criticism of the attack. Mostly people agreeing with it or "withholding judgment" until more info comes out.

My stance: I like it if it means we don't put up with BS. I don't like it if it means we're gonna start some sort of effort or campaign there. I'll give Biden a high-five if he continues the trend of bringing troops home.
Ag_SGT
AG
Roster4Ag said:

Our armored units can't compare with Russia, our cyber warfare can't compare with Russia etc
McKinney Ag69
AG
Make no mistake, Russia is a big threat, but China is a much bigger one. We have more than twice the population or Russia with a lot of immigration while China has 4x the population of the US. That's a lot of bodies to throw at a conflict.
Rooster4Ag
AG
Yes but what would that "lash out" consist of? A nuclear strike? No way. Russia is a dead state and has been that was basically since brehznev. I guess the military brass also though our past adventures in the ME were also worth a go huh? Or was that just a political decision.
Rooster4Ag
AG
Armored units? So they're going to cross into eastern europe? I'm sorry but I don't see that as a realistic scenario. A cyber attack? Of course, now that's something that should be taken seriously, but short of that there is no feasible way that Russia poses a threat.
Ag_SGT
AG
When I was in those concepts briefings the biggest thing they wanted was out of the ME. Literal word for word statement from one of those briefings, "we are done fighting the cavemen, we need to relearn how to fight large scale ground combat and forget the COIN bs we've been drug into for years." Our forces as it stands today are no match against Russia on the ground. Yes, we have air superiority but wars are won on the ground. You can certainly disagree with that, but you saying that implies you think you are smarter than the folks being paid to think about this sort of thing and have been focusing on this for a lifetime
Ag_SGT
AG
Bigger threat would a cyber attack, an attack on our energy infrastructure, an EMP and so on. Russia doesn't need to invade or drop a bomb to cripple America
Rooster4Ag
AG
I don't disagree, or even have an opinion on what the outcome would be between a land war between Russia and us, just don't see that kind of event likely. Preparing for this implies a sweeping attack on all of eastern Europe, that I don't think will happen. Is this their most likely scenario for a land war with Russia?

Not debating on the cyber stuff, I agree with you on that as I stated in a previous post.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.