Biden Already Starting Wars

11,273 Views | 147 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by Stat Monitor Repairman
japantiger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
Ags4DaWin said:

Troutslime said:

If he takes out Assad, I'd be good with it.

You are showing your ignorance.

Assad has been actively fighting ISIS and even though he is a dictator he keeps religious extremists and terrorists in check.

The "rebels" who are opposing him are Islamic terrorists. Just like with Sadam, he keeps the various religious factions in line by basically oppressing everyone.

Take Assad out and the entire region becomes destabilized because religious fanatics are allowed to run amuck and make war on each other.

This violence then spills internationally and is more dangerous to the international community.

Take Assad out and the international community is in more danger. Keep him under control and draw a hard line in the sand and the international community is safer.

Trump understood this and sent Assad a warning by destroying his chemical weapons depots without putting troops on the ground. Making it clear we would not tolerate the amassing such weapons or the use of such weapons especially on civilians.

Assad got the message and backed off.

But sure. If you want to be in the middle east for another 30 years like we were with Iraq and if you want religious extremists to run amuck and if you want to enrich gun runners, weapons manufacturers and bleed the American taxpayer dry then yeah let's take Assad out.
Well said...I just don't get how some continue the same old bull**** on getting rid of ME strong men. Look at what has happened every-damn-time we take out a ME strongman. The strong men control the crazies. Not our back yard and certainly not worth an American kid's life.
Slyfox07
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

Quote:

The United States military has struck Iranian-backed targets in Syria, according to Reuters. The move was approved by President Joe Biden.

The airstrike comes following numerous recent rocket attacks targeting American forces in Iraq.

This is the opposite of starting a war.

This is Biden making a weak response to Iranian backed militias rocketing our bases in Iraq.

This is Biden pretending to do something so he can cover his ass while he continues to cozy up to Iran in an attempt to get them back into the nuclear deal.

Proper Twelve
Bombing "Iranian backed militias" in an attempt to "cozy up to Iran" is not the best take I've heard regarding this.
Slyfox07
AG
Consider what else he could have done.

Nobody bats an eyelash when another bomb hits a loosely affiliated syrian militia group...this was a soft response intended to de-escalate.
Proper Twelve
Well we are only 1 month in. I think it's obvious that Biden (or whoever is handling him) is going to go back to the status quo of never ending wars in the vein of bush and obama.
Slyfox07
AG
Oh he's all about continuing the wars in the middle east...he just isn't about to start one with Iran. He needs them to complete his undoing of the Orange Man's agenda.

That's why he's also distancing us from the Saudis.
richardag
Iran can't like this.
Saudi Arabia's SAMI signs deal with Lockheed Martin to enhance defense capabilities

The budget should be balanced, the treasury should be refilled, npublic debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome become bankrupt.
People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.
-- Cicero, 55 B.C.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Two new wars popped off so far during three years of Biden.

With another year to go.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.