Biden's inauguration speech was a master class in gaslighting

11,056 Views | 156 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by captkirk
annie88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Cassius said:

AggiePops said:

Quote:

Let me guess he said unity, but what he really means is obedience. He talked about coming together, but what he really means is my side will become radical to the left, and you have to compromise, or else.
Dems may have 'control' of administration, House and Senate, but their margins are too small, especially in the Senate, to simply have their way and lead the country any further left than the middle. Mid-terms in two years will have a lot to say on what happens next.

Bwahahahahahahaha

Breathe.... .

Bwahahahahahahaha

But admit it wouldn't be funny as hell if somehow the Republicans flipped both houses? I hope we see some really good Republican Americans step up and challenge some of these incumbent traitors and idiots.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
Slicer97
AG
I'd really just rather burn the whole damn thing down and start from scratch with a federal government that actually adheres to the bounds of the Constitution.
TheCurl84
AG
outofstateaggie said:

#resist
#notmypresident
#dissentispatriotic
#investigate
#impeach

Isn't this right?

You forgot #debunked and #noevidence

"God help us to respond reasonably and love irrationally, not the other way around."

-Brian Moss
annie88
AG
TheCurl84 said:

outofstateaggie said:

#resist
#notmypresident
#dissentispatriotic
#investigate
#impeach

Isn't this right?

You forgot #debunked and #noevidence

No he's talking about truthful ones. Both of those are lies.HTH
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
annie88 said:

Cassius said:

AggiePops said:

Quote:

Let me guess he said unity, but what he really means is obedience. He talked about coming together, but what he really means is my side will become radical to the left, and you have to compromise, or else.
Dems may have 'control' of administration, House and Senate, but their margins are too small, especially in the Senate, to simply have their way and lead the country any further left than the middle. Mid-terms in two years will have a lot to say on what happens next.

Bwahahahahahahaha

Breathe.... .

Bwahahahahahahaha

But admit it wouldn't be funny as hell if somehow the Republicans flipped both houses? I hope we see some really good Republican Americans step up and challenge some of these incumbent traitors and idiots.

Genius plan. Trump shell corporation buys Dominion/SmartMatic and changes code to convert democratic and republican votes to new independent political party guaranteeing victory. Best news is not having to really campaign and spend millions of dollars. Candidate can just broadcast from basement and talk to a field full of Honda Odyssey's.
Garrelli 5000
AG
annie88 said:

brs4688 said:

Bankeraggie said:

ruddyduck said:

Bankeraggie said:

So wait. He basically said a president shouldn't lie all the time? Largest inauguration in history? Just one super easy example. There are 20,000 more.

He also said we need to come together as a country. I think we will when weak minded uneducated people aren't constantly lied to.

this is freaking hilarious but you have no idea why.

you people legitimately scare me.

Trumps base is mainly uneducated white males. No one disputes that. When they are no longer bombarded with lies, the world will improve.

Every Trump voter that I know personally has at a minimum a four year degree. Then throw in the one's without degrees that have worked their way into highly successful sales management positions without a college degree.

Go read about Rush Limbaugh's educational background as well as his net worth.

The bias is strong with you.

It just shows the ignorance of many of the left. There are a lot of blue-collar workers that support Trump, he really was a president of all of the American people, especially minorities and gays and other "victims" the left likes to tout, but like you most of them are college educated. Every single one of my acquaintances or friends that is a Trump supporter has many advanced degrees.

This is what TDS does to a brain.
Do degrees count if they only qualify you to submit articles to medium.com or write for The Atlantic?

Asking for an idiot friend
Take the trash out staff.
annie88
AG
Garrelli 5000 said:

annie88 said:

brs4688 said:

Bankeraggie said:

ruddyduck said:

Bankeraggie said:

So wait. He basically said a president shouldn't lie all the time? Largest inauguration in history? Just one super easy example. There are 20,000 more.

He also said we need to come together as a country. I think we will when weak minded uneducated people aren't constantly lied to.

this is freaking hilarious but you have no idea why.

you people legitimately scare me.

Trumps base is mainly uneducated white males. No one disputes that. When they are no longer bombarded with lies, the world will improve.

Every Trump voter that I know personally has at a minimum a four year degree. Then throw in the one's without degrees that have worked their way into highly successful sales management positions without a college degree.

Go read about Rush Limbaugh's educational background as well as his net worth.

The bias is strong with you.

It just shows the ignorance of many of the left. There are a lot of blue-collar workers that support Trump, he really was a president of all of the American people, especially minorities and gays and other "victims" the left likes to tout, but like you most of them are college educated. Every single one of my acquaintances or friends that is a Trump supporter has many advanced degrees.

This is what TDS does to a brain.
Do degrees count if they only qualify you to submit articles to medium.com or write for The Atlantic?

Asking for an idiot friend

What is medium.com? And why would anything matter or affect having degrees if you're submitting articles to anything?
AggieBoi13
So are you only reading 1/3 of the comment?
Cen-Tex
AG
Didn't watch. Did Joe say anything about the dark winter ahead?
OverSeas AG
AG
texasnativeforumvisitor said:

Clark Griswold said:

Ags77 said:

I thought it was pretty darn good
You also thought 45 was a terrible president.
45 allowed the economy to crater and 400k+ americans to die. how is that not terrible?
Please tell us how he allowed the economy to tank, and take into account Pelosi admitting in the last two weeks, she held up aid for 8 months. And then tell us what Joey Boy is going to do to fix things.

Waiting with baited breath...
tFast
AG
Does anybody truly believe what politicians say?
Muy
AG
Keeping us protected from all those invisible Trump voters!
ShotOver
AG
TxAgPreacher said:

Omg...some of y'all.....get over it.
cisgenderedAggie
OverSeas AG said:

texasnativeforumvisitor said:

Clark Griswold said:

Ags77 said:

You also thought 45 was a terrible president.
45 allowed the economy to crater and 400k+ americans to die. how is that not terrible?
Please tell us how he allowed the economy to tank, and take into account Pelosi admitting in the last two weeks, she held up aid for 8 months. And then tell us what Joey Boy is going to do to fix things.

Waiting with baited breath...

LOL...[Kamala joke]
AG512
AG
aggieque said:

YouBet said:

aggieque said:

Ags77 said:

A real president for all Americans. One who can read and process information and encourages candid feedback.
We literally have dozens of examples of video evidence from the last 12 months where he can't.

Cherry picked flubs. Biden is a good person and an adult. He won't tantrum for not getting his way. He actually knows stuff and reads versus watching TV and eating fast food.

You people can't be serious with this *****
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
Bigsteve said:

TxAgPreacher said:

Why? Don't you care that we now have a government run by a pedophile pervert?
cevans_40
AG
brs4688 said:

Bigsteve said:

TxAgPreacher said:

Why? Don't you care that we now have a government run by a pedophile pervert?

Nope. As long as his pedo is for killing babies, it's all good.
captkirk
AG

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.