The "Big Guy" Biden is about to go Down.

88,206 Views | 792 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by TexasAggie_02
Just an Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
OaklandAg06
AG
Getting more and more smokey in here

Just an Ag
AG
Joe, Joe, Joe .....

TRM
AG
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/10/23/code-name-project-hanson-insider-documents-reveal-how-hunter-biden-associates-helped-chinese-military-contractor-acquire-michigan-dual-use-manufacturer/

Quote:

In September 2015, the Obama-Biden administration approved the sale of a strategically sensitive Michigan manufacturer, Henniges Automotive, to a firm connected to Joe Biden's son, Hunter, and a Chinese military contractor that was on an American watch list because of its close ties to the People's Liberation Army. Hunter Biden's equity fund, backed by the Communist Chinese government, and the Chinese contractor, Aviation Industry Corporation (AVIC), needed special approval for the deal from the Committee of Foreign Investment in the U.S. (CIFIUS) because Henniges produced technology with potential military use.

AVIC entities have been sanctioned by the United States on five separate occasions since 1993 and the addition to the watch lista major red flagoccurred less than a year-and-a-half before they co-purchased Henniges with the Biden-led Chinese joint venture known as Bohai Harvest RST (BHR). The fact that CFIUS approved the deal is alarming given that Henniges owns numerous facilities in the United States that are now controlled by a Chinese military front company.

Internal BHR documents show exactly how the Chinese military contractor was able to disguise its ownership via shell corporations and formed a joint-venture with the son of the vice president to facilitate the Chinese takeover of an American dual-use technology supplier. Additional documents suggest that Hunter Biden's Chinese-backed venture funneled money to an entity controlled by Vanessa Kerry, the daughter of then-Secretary of State John Kerry, just one month before CFIUS approved the takeover. At the time, Secretary Kerry played a lead role on the Obama-Biden CFIUS committee.
Good Poster
AG
Texker
AG
Just an Ag said:

Joe, Joe, Joe .....

This was EXACTLY my first thought when he stated that.
captkirk
AG

captkirk
AG
bmks270
AG
captkirk said:

So Biden's son Hunter owes Xin Wang a few million.

It's not a crime to take loans from Chinese banks is it? I'm sure lots of American companies do this on the up and up all the time.

But we don't want Hunter owing money to the chinese mafia while Grandpop is president. I'm sure Hunter has done well for himself and can repay it no problems, this due date extension above is needed just because.

In isolation a loan to Hunter isn't a smoking gun.
ScottishFire
AG
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Pretty clear....

The Dems know this they just want Trump gone so they and the MSM don't care form now.....

until AFTER the election and inauguration. Then they will use it either publicly or privately to force Joe to resign.

Ag87H2O
AG
TRM said:

In September 2015, the Obama-Biden administration approved the sale of a strategically sensitive Michigan manufacturer, Henniges Automotive, to a firm connected to Joe Biden's son, Hunter, and a Chinese military contractor that was on an American watch list because of its close ties to the People's Liberation Army. Hunter Biden's equity fund, backed by the Communist Chinese government, and the Chinese contractor, Aviation Industry Corporation (AVIC), needed special approval for the deal from the Committee of Foreign Investment in the U.S. (CIFIUS) because Henniges produced technology with potential military use.

AVIC entities have been sanctioned by the United States on five separate occasions since 1993 and the addition to the watch lista major red flagoccurred less than a year-and-a-half before they co-purchased Henniges with the Biden-led Chinese joint venture known as Bohai Harvest RST (BHR). The fact that CFIUS approved the deal is alarming given that Henniges owns numerous facilities in the United States that are now controlled by a Chinese military front company.

Internal BHR documents show exactly how the Chinese military contractor was able to disguise its ownership via shell corporations and formed a joint-venture with the son of the vice president to facilitate the Chinese takeover of an American dual-use technology supplier. Additional documents suggest that Hunter Biden's Chinese-backed venture funneled money to an entity controlled by Vanessa Kerry, the daughter of then-Secretary of State John Kerry, just one month before CFIUS approved the takeover. At the time, Secretary Kerry played a lead role on the Obama-Biden CFIUS committee.
Wow. If true this is an incredibly damning report.

What better way for the Chinese to get their hands on U.S. military technology than to form shell corporations and hire the son of the Vice President and the daughter of the Secretary of State? Pay them a huge fee for little work other than access to their parents, and then you have a blackmail trap to assure approval both for this deal and any other deal you might want down the road.

Biden and Kerry were selling influence and reaping huge financial rewards for their families and themselves at the cost of weakening this country and aiding our enemies. At a minimum they should both spend the rest of their lives in federal prison, along with several others in their family.

President Trump has to win and finish the job of wiping these people off the face of the U.S. political map. Whatever you want to call it - sedition or treason - it cannot be allowed to stand.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Hunter took his rental car to Arizona, where Hertz workers called the cops after finding a crack pipe and a baggie containing a "white powdery substance," along with a Secret Service business card, Hunter's driver's license and a badge from Beau's time as Delaware attorney general inside.

Local prosecutors declined to pursue the case, citing a lack of evidence that he actually used the pipe, according to the New Yorker.

Hunter, meanwhile, finally spent a week at Grace Grove Lifestyle Center a local "detox, rejuvenation and healing retreat" before checking into a resort spa, where Hallie flew to meet him and they decided to become a couple.

They tried to keep it a secret, but Joe Biden found out when Page Six called him for comment on a story revealing the relationship.

They split up later that year.

"All we got was st from everybody, all the time," Hunter told the New Yorker. "It was really hard. And I realized that I'm not helping anybody by sticking around."

Hunter spoke to the New Yorker amid his former vice president dad's campaign for the Democratic nomination for president, to prevent "a trickle of disclosures" winding up in the press, the article says.
But he recently found himself in the headlines anyway when he married a South African woman named Melissa Cohen a week after they met and was sued by another woman who claims he's the father of her new son. He denies having sex with that woman.
That strategy backfired, bigly.

ETA: LINK
BigBrother
AG
Damn these guys.
Prosperdick
AG
And libs have the unmitigated gall to cast dispersions on Trump's family.
FriscoKid
AG
They impeached Trump for saying Biden corruption should be investigated. Looks like he nailed it.
Hillary paid for warrant to spy on Trump.
texaglurkerguy
Fox reporting that "Chairman" or "Big Guy" was likely referring to China, not Joe:

Quote:

Fox News previously reported an email thread, initially released by the New York Post, which purportedly showed an equity split proposition that would benefit "the big guy," whom sources and Bobulinski claimed was Joe Biden.

According to the Post's reporting and Bobulinski, the proposed equity split referenced "20" for "H" and "10 held by H for the big guy?" with no further details.

"In that email, there is no question that 'H' stands for Hunter, 'big guy' for his father, Joe Biden, and Jim for Jim Biden," Bobulinski claimed Thursday in a statement he gave ahead of the second presidential debate, where he was President Trump's guest.

"In fact, Hunter often referred to his father as the big guy or 'my chairman.' On numerous occasions, it was made clear to me that Joe Biden's involvement was not to be mentioned in writing but only face-to-face. In fact, I was advised by [James] Gillier and [Rob] Walker that Hunter and Jim Biden were paranoid about keeping Joe Biden's involvement secret."

According to separate emails obtained and analyzed by Fox News, the "chairman" appears to refer to China.
aginlakeway
AG
texaglurkerguy said:

Fox reporting that "Chairman" or "Big Guy" was likely referring to China, not Joe:

Quote:

Fox News previously reported an email thread, initially released by the New York Post, which purportedly showed an equity split proposition that would benefit "the big guy," whom sources and Bobulinski claimed was Joe Biden.

According to the Post's reporting and Bobulinski, the proposed equity split referenced "20" for "H" and "10 held by H for the big guy?" with no further details.

"In that email, there is no question that 'H' stands for Hunter, 'big guy' for his father, Joe Biden, and Jim for Jim Biden," Bobulinski claimed Thursday in a statement he gave ahead of the second presidential debate, where he was President Trump's guest.

"In fact, Hunter often referred to his father as the big guy or 'my chairman.' On numerous occasions, it was made clear to me that Joe Biden's involvement was not to be mentioned in writing but only face-to-face. In fact, I was advised by [James] Gillier and [Rob] Walker that Hunter and Jim Biden were paranoid about keeping Joe Biden's involvement secret."

According to separate emails obtained and analyzed by Fox News, the "chairman" appears to refer to China.

So he was lying when he said at the press conference before the debate that it was Biden?
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
PA24
AG
Could the senate closed session today not be about ACB but about the laptop and what is on it?

bmks270
AG
Seems like a pretty big lie for Tony Bobulinski to make.
I guess we will not know the truth, but why would Hunter hold 10 for China?
Rockdoc
AG
Nice try. Lol
Sterling82
aginlakeway said:

texaglurkerguy said:

Quote:

So he was lying when he said at the press conference before the debate that it was Biden?

Or is it that China is giving them the money and they reserve 10% to give right back to China(the big guy). Yeah, that must be it!
texaglurkerguy
aginlakeway said:

texaglurkerguy said:

Quote:

That's what Fox's reporting would seem to suggest.

Unless, of course, Fox is fake news.
tamc91
AG
That makes no sense. Why would a chinese company connected to the CCP give money to a drug addicted son of a U.S. VP only to have him give it back to the chinese govt. Doesn't pass the smell test....
aggiehawg
AG
"The big guy" is still Biden.

But within that precise context with Sinohawk, "the chairman" is supposedly China, according to Fox, is how I read that.

But both could be true that at times Hunter referred to his Dad as "chairman."
texaglurkerguy
Beats me, I'm just passing along reporting from a news outlet people around here generally seem to trust that casts doubt on Joe's involvement. If you think Fox News is lying here to protect Joe Biden then I don't know what to tell you, other than lol.
texaglurkerguy
aggiehawg said:

But within that precise context with Sinohawk, "the chairman" is supposedly China, according to Fox, is how I read that.

From the same article:
Quote:

However, according to separate emails obtained by Fox News, Bobulinski states there are no other members besides Hunter Biden, Jim Biden, Rob Walker, James Gillar and Anthony Bobulinski, regarding the shareholding structure, and records for all stages of company negotiations show no role for Joe Biden.
Even Fox refuses to touch this one.
whatthehey78
AG
texaglurkerguy said:

Beats me, I'm just passing along reporting from a news outlet people around here generally seem to trust that casts doubt on Joe's involvement. If you think Fox News is lying here to protect Joe Biden then I don't know what to tell you, other than lol.
No longer convinced Fox New's agenda today is what it used to be. Different leadership and relatively different tone or vent with a few exceptions. The network doesn't advertise its new model...but, it can't hide it either.
Rockdoc
AG
texaglurkerguy said:

aggiehawg said:

From the same article:
Quote:

However, according to separate emails obtained by Fox News, Bobulinski states there are no other members besides Hunter Biden, Jim Biden, Rob Walker, James Gillar and Anthony Bobulinski, regarding the shareholding structure, and records for all stages of company negotiations show no role for Joe Biden.

Why do you hitch your wagon to Fox News. I wouldn't.
aggiehawg
AG
texaglurkerguy said:

aggiehawg said:

From the same article:
Quote:

Whuptedoo! Of course Joe's name is not on any of the official paperwork. They aren't that stupid.

No Mafia boss' name was on the paperwork either but they still got the money. Ditto for cartels.

Biden has lived above his means for his entire public career. Somebody was paying for that.
Barnyard96
AG
Don't forget the text "Dont mentions Joe's name, only face to face"
GAC06
AG
Unreal that any functioning adult would think that the lack of Joe's name in official documents would mean he's not involved. Good Lord
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
willful ignorance is a hell of a drug.
texaglurkerguy
It's not just Fox News that refuses to imply Joe's involvement. No major media outlet left of Fox will. The closest they got was the WSJ, and even they ended up relegating their coverage of it to an opinion piece.

But if I had referenced any of numerous other MSM reportings doubting Joe's involvement, I'm sure I would have gotten the canned "MSM is fake news/covering for Biden" responses. Fox is an unquestionably right-leaning media outlet. If this story doesn't even clear their bar for reporting, that says a lot.
Barnyard96
AG
texaglurkerguy said:

It's not just Fox News that refuses to imply Joe's involvement. No major media outlet left of Fox will. The closest they got was the WSJ, and even they ended up relegating their coverage of it to an opinion piece.

But if I had referenced any of numerous other MSM reportings doubting Joe's involvement, I'm sure I would have gotten the canned "MSM is fake news/covering for Biden" responses. Fox is an unquestionably right-leaning media outlet. If this story doesn't even clear their bar for reporting, that says a lot.
No, they just went with "russian disinformation" from start.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.