The "Big Guy" Biden is about to go Down.

87,978 Views | 792 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by TexasAggie_02
MassAggie97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

So now it's ad hominem in substitution of actual argument.

Spare me your crocodile tears. You used your entire post bragging about your "advocacy" skills, talking about how bad I look, and calling me a plagiarist. Its too late to take the high road.
Premium
AG
Biden runs several successful car washes. You all and your conspiracy theories on Biden.
TheCougarHunter
AG
Nothing will happen.
Barnyard96
AG
You think the Hunter Biden scandal is a hoax and the laptop is bogus?
Conservative Ag
Anyone that reads his article- please show us the factual support for the claims of the "former spies" sourced.

Facts. FACTS.

Right.
Conservative Ag
MassAggie97 said:

Quote:

Spare me your crocodile tears. You used your entire post bragging about your "advocacy" skills, talking about how bad I look, and calling me a plagiarist. Its too late to take the high road.

This is a cop out. As usual, you're not good (at all) at arguing points effectively, so you're in a constant state of crawfishing when called out.

MassAggie97
AG
Like all other disinformation campaigns, there are facts (the laptop is real, Hunter Biden had/has a drug problem), mixed in with unsubstantiated claims. The fact that Russians, Ukrainians and Rudy Giuliani make up the bulk of the "case" here says everything.
Barnyard96
AG
And the Sweitzer gmails?
backintexas2013
AG
MassAggie97 said:

Like all other disinformation campaigns, there are facts (the laptop is real, Hunter Biden had/has a drug problem), mixed in with unsubstantiated claims. The fact that Russians, Ukrainians and Rudy Giuliani make up the bulk of the "case" here says everything.

You mean like the dossier?

Biden has to change his story but don't let that bother you.
MassAggie97
AG
Quote:

This is a cop out. As usual, you're not good (at all) at arguing points effectively, so you're in a constant state of crawfishing when called out.

Which points in this incredibly insightful post am I supposed to be arguing Ron Kuby?
Conservative Ag
MassAggie97 said:

You should DEFINITELY argue this in court.
Rockdoc
AG
This poor dude still believes Russia Russia Russia. Lordy
Conservative Ag
MassAggie97 said:

Quote:

Which points in this incredibly insightful post am I supposed to be arguing Ron Kuby?

You're attempting to refute a claim. You're not doing so. Do you not understand or see the massive hole in your logic?
backintexas2013
AG
Rockdoc said:

Seems fishy that he would go to that.
Barnyard96
AG
Rockdoc said:

They chose from a list of three.

Covid
Racism
Russia
Barnyard96
AG
Hannity's interview with Schweitzer if anybody is interested.

https://news.yahoo.com/schweizer-hunter-biden-emails-confirm-021327085.html
MassAggie97
AG
Y'all realize Mueller didn't "exonerate" Russia when he "exonerated" Trump, right? Even Bill Barr knows that.
backintexas2013
AG
So ask again why did Biden change his story?
Barnyard96
AG
MassAggie97 said:

Y'all realize Mueller didn't "exonerate" Russia when he "exonerated" Trump, right? Even Bill Barr knows that.
Yes, Russia is still a country and Mueller is now a ghost.

So please tell me how Russia pulled off framing the Biden's for corruption in Ukraine and China?
Rattler12
barnyard1996 said:

Hannity's interview with Schweitzer if anybody is interested.

https://news.yahoo.com/schweizer-hunter-biden-emails-confirm-021327085.html
Mass ain't interested
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
MassAggie97 said:

Yes we know $150 worth of Facebook ads caused your girl to lose. So sad.

Conservative Ag
MassAggie97 said:

you realize no jury in America has ever found anyone "innocent,"?
MassAggie97
AG
Quote:

You're attempting to refute a claim. You're not doing so. Do you not understand or see the massive hole in your logic?

And whatever you're attempting to do has been anything but persuasive, so I guess you're no Atticus Finch yourself after all.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
MassAggie97 said:

You mean the way most superpowers do to each other in every election? The USA wrote the book on meddling.
Conservative Ag
MassAggie97 said:

Quote:

And whatever you're attempting to do has been anything but persuasive, so I guess you're no Atticus Finch yourself after all.

My bank account disagrees.
HelloUncleNateFitch
MassAggie97 said:

So you think Russia supplied Hillary Clinton's emails and Hunter Biden's hard drive - yet you don't
a) recognize our enemies may have blackmail material on current and previous would be presidents
b) want to allow the media to discuss the contents
c) care that there's obvious corrupt activity
Rattler12
MassAggie97 said:

Quote:

Some how I think Joe B admitting to all this simultaneously on CNN, MSNBC, Twitter and facebook would not be persuasive to you
Prosperdick
AG
Textbook cognitive dissonance by a user who I have on ignore because I don't traffic in the absurd.
TexAgs91
AG
"Freedom is never more than one election away from extinction"
Fight! Fight! Fight!
aggiehawg
AG
MassAggie97 said:

Quote:

You have never taken a high road in the entire time you have been on TexAgs. If you did late at night a time or two, I missed it and will give that small benefit of the doubt.

But I do wish you could stick to facts, use critical thinking skills and acknowledge when stories are developing to take a breath, then try to analyze.

Only weak people need talking points fed to them to vomit right back up.

Really, try to do better. Marshal better and persuasive arguments with credible links and facts that can be verified.

Thank you in advance.
rwpag71
AG
How hard would it be for a journalist to camp out near Hunter's house, wait for him to show his face and ask him if the emails are his? Better yet, take a cameraman and go knock on his front door.
This is really not that difficult.
backintexas2013
AG
Nobody in Biden's camp has said they are fake. He actually changed his story. Only people who read business insider think they are fake.
will25u
backintexas2013
AG
But Russia
will25u

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.