Dude shoots attacking rioters

143,697 Views | 1321 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by will25u
FamousAgg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GeorgiAg said:

Video Timeline of Shooting:

https://streamable.com/dnero4

1:24 you see "paramedic hat" guy going for his gun, just before being shot.
aggiehawg
AG
That was very helpful. Thanks for posting.
The Fall Guy
AG
I am getting they told his family they are charging him to get him off the street and in a guarded area. If this guy get a off he will be in witness protection and become a Better Call Saul Roll at a Cinnebon
samurai_science
The Fall Guy said:

I am getting they told his family they are charging him to get him off the street and in a guarded area. If this guy get a off he will be in witness protection and become a Better Call Saul Roll at a Cinnebon
I highly doubt it. The Gov is putting pressure on the DA to charge.
4stringAg
AG
The governor is trying to deflect heat off his own ass for failing to act and put it directly on this kid. His refusal to up the Nat'l Guard numbers or accept federal help prior to last night led to armed civilians in the streets there to protect property after 2 nights of constant looting, burning, and destruction with no effort to stop it by authorities.

The videos show that in each shooting instance, the first one with the bald headed guy, and the second one with skateboard and arm guy, that the kid was running/retreating from the rioters. So its not like he mowed these guys down moving toward them in aggressive fashion.
AggieRain
AG
GeorgiAg said:

Another graphic image of arm
He'll be skipping arm days from now on...
bmks270
AG
TAMUallen said:

Libs are coming hard after the shooter. I've seen things on Facebook and Snapchat demanding his arrest for shooting "innocent peaceful protestors". Needless to say, I've blocked some idiots

I think we must spread the truth.
Paradise Ag
AG

Have never done a GoFundMe.

First in line for this one.
5StarShield
AG
CNBC just said ~ "shootings by a suspected vigilante led to the deaths of two protesters".

Good lord.

TresPuertas
AG
https://www.dailywire.com/news/breaking-teen-suspected-in-kenosha-shooting-taken-into-custody-in-illinois-charged-with-first-degree-murder

He's been arrested for murder. Justice is dead In this country
ABATTBQ11
AG
GeorgiAg said:

Gonna be impossible to convict with that kind of evidence. Everyone who got shot there was attempting to attack him, and it is undeniably on film. Even armless guy tried to bull rush him (again) before he got shot.
BQ78
AG
You mean the governor who told the locals he wasn't sending them the national guard troops they asked for the day before?
JonSnow
We need the National Guard, curfews, and temporary martial law. It is suprising this has not happened more and that this did not end up being worse.

If I am the AR-15 guy, I would have much earlier fired shots in the air or above the rioters heads.

I would rather have a high capacity full size handgun than a long gun during a riot such as this. The AR-15 is better for intimidation but not practical when being swarmed.

I guess you should not bring a skateboard to a gunfight.
Line Ate Member
AG
Yukon Cornelius said:

The guy who's arm got shot's friend.

Edit: So he was justified in pulling his gun since he just saw someone get shot who was being attacked on the ground by several people?

Proves self defense for the prone victim and "attempted" aggregated assault with a deadly weapon for dangles?
Fightin TX Aggie
AG
https://www.gofundme.com/f/249ip7bjxc

Is this skateboard guy's girlfriend?
ABATTBQ11
AG
Line Ate Member said:

Yukon Cornelius said:

The guy who's arm got shot's friend.

So the friend's logic is that his buddy with the dangling arm pulled the gun after he got shot in the arm?

Doesn't his explanation as to why he is still gripping the firearm proof that he pulled the gun before he was shot or am I just reading this conversation wrong?

Logic is lost on morons like this
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

It seems that 1st degree does not require premeditation. All that is required is the intent to kill and the death was not the result of Adequate provocation, unnecessary defense, prevention of a felony or coercion. At the very least this looks like a case of unnecessary defense (probably more likely justified self defense) so I'm not sure why they choose to go with 1st degree.
I have now read that statute six times. Very poorly written but seems to me that the affirmative defense of self defense doesn't apply to unintentional homicide in the second degree. Which is kind of odd to me because if it is asserted in a first degree case, the burden shifts to the prosecution to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the circumstances constituting such mitigation factors are not present. Yet the prosecution has no such burden of proof in the lower charge.

So, by charging intentional homicide in the first, the self defense case can be made. I don't think this DA really wants to bring this case.
BQ78
AG
Quote:

I would rather have a high capacity full size handgun than a long gun during a riot such as this. The AR-15 is better for intimidation but not practical when being swarmed.
I would say he did okay. Not too many handguns had the capacity he had with the AR.
n_touch
Fightin TX Aggie said:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/249ip7bjxc

Is this skateboard guy's girlfriend?

If so this is a straight money grab.

Quote:

she can't retrieve her house or car keys from his body or see him until they find a funeral home and pay for it. Please help if you can. Anthony was a hero .
This is a lie. They would not hold onto that keeping people from their home.
GeorgiAg
AG
White supremacists kill whites? I thought that meant something different.

agsalaska
AG
KorbinDallas said:

GeorgiAg said:

Video Timeline of Shooting:

https://streamable.com/dnero4

1:24 you see "paramedic hat" guy going for his gun, just before being shot.

Quote for later
4stringAg
AG
ABATTBQ11 said:

GeorgiAg said:

Gonna be impossible to convict with that kind of evidence. Everyone who got shot there was attempting to attack him, and it is undeniably on film. Even armless guy tried to bull rush him (again) before he got shot.
My guess is the prosecution paints these guys as heroes trying to disarm a dangerous armed lunatic. They'll say he came there from out of state looking to kill protestors. Its all bull**** and goes back to a governor and authorities who allow the rioters free reign.

That's what pisses me off to no end. Rioters by the thousands have free reign for weeks now to destroy, burn, loot, pillage, beat, etc with no consequence. One citizen fights back and they are the villain and the media has their narrative set that its right wing militia that are creating violence.

This is how you get an apathy or maybe "reticent fear" amongst the populace that allows further rioting to grow and proceed unchecked because most people with the means to fight back have families and livelihoods to protect and will decide its not worth it to risk that until its right on their front door step and they have no choice.
ABATTBQ11
AG
I want to donate 2 cents and tell her, "Anthony was a ****ing moron. Just my 2 cents."
Yukon Cornelius
AG
the protesters are out of state too
aggiehawg
AG
Yukon Cornelius said:

the protesters are out of state too
And that is a federal offense.
Fightin TX Aggie
AG
ABATTBQ11 said:

I want to donate 2 cents and tell her, "Anthony was a ****ing moron. Just my 2 cents."
Except you would be on a cancel list.
JonSnow
I have no idea what happened prior to this shooting, but this is a textbook example of self defense. He is running away/de-escelating/scared for his life. His is being chased and attacked. He waits to shoot until he literally has no other options. He will I am sure be charged, but he cannot be convicted.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Fightin TX Aggie said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

Burner accounts all the way. Donate from prepaid visa.
Paradise Ag
AG
JonSnow said:

I have no idea what happened prior to this shooting, but this is a textbook example of self defense. He is running away/de-escelating/scared for his life. His is being chased and attacked. He waits to shoot until he literally has no other options. He will I am sure be charged, but he cannot be convicted.

Dem weasel politicians way too scared of the woke mob not to charge him.

In real life he'd walk free and they'd be charged as accessories.
4stringAg
AG
GeorgiAg said:

This take is just laughably stupid. And its probably shared by hundreds of thousands of duped dumbasses.
BrotherChad
AG
ABATTBQ11 said:

Fightin TX Aggie said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

Burner accounts all the way. Donate from prepaid visa.
Will it accept Visa gift cards or do you have to get something more legit?
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
GeorgiAg said:

the cognitive dissonance is ****ing amazing. mind-bendingly so.
ABATTBQ11
AG
They generally work just like credit or debit cards. Processed exactly the same.
cbr
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

It seems that 1st degree does not require premeditation. All that is required is the intent to kill and the death was not the result of Adequate provocation, unnecessary defense, prevention of a felony or coercion. At the very least this looks like a case of unnecessary defense (probably more likely justified self defense) so I'm not sure why they choose to go with 1st degree.
I have now read that statute six times. Very poorly written but seems to me that the affirmative defense of self defense doesn't apply to unintentional homicide in the second degree. Which is kind of odd to me because if it is asserted in a first degree case, the burden shifts to the prosecution to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the circumstances constituting such mitigation factors are not present. Yet the prosecution has no such burden of proof in the lower charge.

So, by charging intentional homicide in the first, the self defense case can be made. I don't think this DA really wants to bring this case.
what do you think of the 'fleeing' accusation ? looking for a felony that will stick?
Tanya 93
I wonder what happen to the dude that had a streetlamp fall on him?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.