Black gay actor assaulted by "MAGA supporters"

693,366 Views | 4506 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by agent-maroon
BQ_90
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Muy said:

Do any of these lunatic liberals who immediately believe people like this guy and Dr. Ford EVER feel like complete idiots everytime the story they champion gets once again proven to be a flat out lie?
The truth never matters to a liberal, only the message.
Cassius
BallerStaf2003 said:

I understand the reason for skepticism until more information comes out.

I think it is odd that trump supporters on the thread are rushing to call this fake, as opposed to saying that this is not what they represent.

There is no doubt that SOME (not all) Trump supporters are racist and/or homophobic.

Regardless, I'm not going to rush to any conclusions. Just find it odd that there is almost zero concern for the victim.
black_hat_ag
BallerStaf2003 said:

I think it is odd that trump supporters on the thread are rushing to call this fake, as opposed to saying that this is not what they represent.

There is no doubt that SOME (not all) Trump supporters are racist and/or homophobic.

Regardless, I'm not going to rush to any conclusions. Just find it odd that there is almost zero concern for the victim.

This is gold.
"Go drink Lysol." - BallerStaf2003
kekumbas
backintexas2013 said:

****er is going all in with absolutely nothing. He should have considered folding but hell no keep pushing chips in. Wonder if anybody even believes him anymore.

Lol anybody else see the astricked out word and think somebody dropped an n bomb?
backintexas2013
AG
Not anyone that's been on this board for any length of time. They know that's not something I would say while **** I would say a lot.
MelvinUdall
Cassius said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

My gosh he can be insufferable. What's sad is this hoax truly sets back real claims, I hope he comes back to chastise the "victim" for setting back real assaults.
Muy
AG
black_hat_ag said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

This is gold.

It is, especially since the gay dude isn't the victim, but he did make Trump supporters the victim of his story.
ProgN

Spin, spin, spin
MelvinUdall
Prognightmare said:

Spin, spin, spin

Oh for f*** sakes.
justcallmeharry
S
Truth in art.

If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
Clob94
I can't refresh twitter fast enough to read all the postings about this ass clown. Some of the responses are to die for.

I may make an entire Sunday out of this.
ProgN
Kozmozag
Jussie is who we thought he was...lol
ballchain
TequilaMockingbird
Poor little Miss Plank is being eviscerated on her Twitter page. LOL
ballchain
FrontPorchAg
black_hat_ag said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

This is gold.
Baller. Do you want to come back and preach a little bit more about this issue?
All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others
justcallmeharry
S
Make that 4,999 role models.

If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
96AgGrad
AG
Hey, if you can get a whole party to believe something as thin as "Russian Collusion", then a fake hate crime doesn't seem like a stretch.
beanbean
Agsrback12 said:

So many holes. He is lying to his attorneys. He is in deep crap. He doesn't realize that cops are not the media. They are in search of what really happened. Not emotional fluff and (just believe me). There is actual evidence that he is lying.

This is great that he is doubling down.

Plus. There are people on the left that want him to burn. He is toast.
This is tripling down. The double down is when he went on GMA the other day.
johnnyblaze36
AG
BQ_90 said:

backintexas2013 said:

I am guessing This will be like the Fairfax rape allegations. The left will ignore it and it will go away. Here in a couple of months no charges wiii be brought.
He didn't pick Chicago for nothing to pull off this hoax. Hell the mayor might be in on it with him
I actually heard the opposite. I think it was a guy on Glenn Beck's radio show that is known for deeply investigating these hoax stories and he said that supposedly Rahm Emanuel got super pissed after seeing the GMA interview and then instructed the CPD to go after him.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's arrested and charged today with all of the evidence that is out there now. One can only hope so.
ballchain
Zemira
AG
I really hope he has pissed off Rahm and the Chicago Democrat Machine.

If SJW liberals keep pissing of the connected old school organized crime liberals it would just be icing on the cake in seeing these youngsters fall.

If AOC pisses off the wrong old school Democrat I wait to see what they will do to her and her ilk.
Clob94
Bwaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha twitter and it's bull **** algorithms won't put Jessie on the "trending list" even though there's millions of tweets about this.

Good job twitter. Oh and by the way, go **** yourself.
Zemira
AG
Quote:

The sources say the red hat was bought at an Uptown beauty supply store and that the attack was supposed to happen before Jan. 29. The brothers told detectives the three men rehearsed the attack days prior to it happening.

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2019/02/16/sources-brothers-released-bought-rope-used-in-jussie-smollett-attack
Mr. White
95% of actors/entertainers are literal narcissists who are likely mentally ill.

Why does our society listen to ANYthing they say?

Instead of going to a movie or watching tv, hang out with your family, read a book, go hiking. Hollywood has to crumble. It's a huge blight on our country.
rynning
AG
If they "rehearsed" the attack, that means they wanted it on video. Did they just get unlucky, or will we find out the video exists after all?
captkirk
AG
Tom Hagen said:

justcallmeharry said:

Is Don Lemon still sexting him every day?
FIFY
Don is only into white dudes
William K. Klingaman
The left have simply become The Boy Who Cried "Wolf!"
johnnyblaze36
AG
Here's a good example of it starting a conversation.

johnnyblaze36
AG
Whens lunch
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

Not that it matters that Jussie was using a single event (a hoax at that) to paint a huge segment of the population as racist and homophobic.
Not when I'm done with it.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

That's rich.

The original incident (if it happened) was being attributed to ALL supporters of Trump. A blanket condemnation of all as racist, homophobic and supporting violence. But now you conveniently want to say this is just one isolated incident and applies only to Jussie. When the entire media, hollywood "elites" and angry Libs used it as a bludgeon to teach the Trump supporters. why wasn't it a single isolated incident when it was believed that the attack was legitimate? Hypocrite much?
ballchain
96AgGrad
AG
Zombie Jon Snow said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

That's rich.

The original incident (if it happened) was being attributed to ALL supporters of Trump. A blanket condemnation of all as racist, homophobic and supporting violence. But now you conveniently want to say this is just one isolated incident and applies only to Jussie. When the entire media, hollywood "elites" and angry Libs used it as a bludgeon to teach the Trump supporters. why wasn't it a single isolated incident when it was believed that the attack was legitimate? Hypocrite much?
That's why conservatives can't win. Because they other side is too intellectually dishonest to care if they are right or not.
First Page Last Page
Page 49 of 129

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.