Black gay actor assaulted by "MAGA supporters"

658,989 Views | 4506 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by agent-maroon
Ag in Tiger Country
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BallerStaf2003 said:

RAB91 said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

I understand the reason for skepticism until more information comes out.

I think it is odd that trump supporters on the thread are rushing to call this fake, as opposed to saying that this is not what they represent.

There is no doubt that SOME (not all) Trump supporters are racist and/or homophobic.

Regardless, I'm not going to rush to any conclusions. Just find it odd that there is almost zero concern for the victim.

There is also no doubt that SOME (not all) Dem supporters are racist and/or homophobic. What's your point?

My point is that it is possible these are trump supporters.

I also support the possibility that it could be a setup.

Just find it odd how quickly everyone here knows that it's fake. You don't know one way or the other. I don't either.

There is no doubt that racists and homophobia is on the rise. You can draw your own conclusions as to why that is.

Just two years ago gays were going to the hospital in droves from getting beaten with baseball bats in Dallas, until mark cuban donated a million to cops overtime in oaklawn and some guys started walking with guns.

Well deserved "bump" for entertainment purposes only!!
C@LAg
Pluralizes Everythings said:

TA needs a crow tag to go next to some accounts.
needs to be a clown tag.

honk honk

jac4
AG
C@LAg said:

needs to be a clown tag.

honk honk

I still remember a histrionic interview he did on Good Morning America (or something similar) in the days after the event. The newsreader lady closed the segment in a completely faux pensive way and "this is America in 2019." As if everything he said was true and some hillbilly Trump supports we're hanging around in Chicago in sub freezing temperatures in the middle of the night looking for some actor none of them had ever heard of.
Pizza
jac4 said:

C@LAg said:

needs to be a clown tag.

honk honk

I still remember a histrionic interview he did on Good Morning America (or something similar) in the days after the event. The newsreader lady closed the segment in a completely faux pensive way and "this is America in 2019." As if everything he said was true and some hillbilly Trump supports we're hanging around in Chicago in sub freezing temperatures in the middle of the night looking for some actor none of them had ever heard of.
Anyone who chooses to ride a bicycle in the street is a threat to themselves, and others. If a vehicle strikes you accidentally, YOU are at fault; and the laws of physics supercede all else when you're in the path of a 2 ton killing machine. Know your place, stay off the road.
Guy on a Buffalo
AG
BallerStaf2003 said:

RAB91 said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

I understand the reason for skepticism until more information comes out.

I think it is odd that trump supporters on the thread are rushing to call this fake, as opposed to saying that this is not what they represent.

There is no doubt that SOME (not all) Trump supporters are racist and/or homophobic.

Regardless, I'm not going to rush to any conclusions. Just find it odd that there is almost zero concern for the victim.

There is also no doubt that SOME (not all) Dem supporters are racist and/or homophobic. What's your point?

My point is that it is possible these are trump supporters.

I also support the possibility that it could be a setup.

Just find it odd how quickly everyone here knows that it's fake. You don't know one way or the other. I don't either.

There is no doubt that racists and homophobia is on the rise. You can draw your own conclusions as to why that is.

Just two years ago gays were going to the hospital in droves from getting beaten with baseball bats in Dallas, until mark cuban donated a million to cops overtime in oaklawn and some guys started walking with guns.

Incorrect. Dog-whistle stories and activist media reports emphasizing race and sexuality as the primary drivers of behavior are what has been on the rise. You can draw your own conclusions as to why that is.

-----------------------
Truth without love is brutality. Love without truth is compromise.
will25u
aggiehawg
AG
Has he announced he's not suicidal again?
torrid
AG
Yea!
annie88
AG
It's about damn time.

If he'd just start serving his sentence when they gave it to him, he'd probably be out now
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
Bocephus
AG
It's spreads like a disease

https://nypost.com/2023/11/18/news/hesham-a-ayyad-lied-about-anti-palestinian-hate-crime-cops/
TAMU ‘98 Ole Miss ‘21
justcallmeharry
S
Smollett has one more appeal to the Illinois Supreme Court should he choose to go that route. Of course he will...

https://www.cnn.com/us/jussie-smollett-loses-court-appeal/index.html

"An Illinois appeals court on Friday affirmed "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett's disorderly conduct convictions for making false reports to the Chicago Police Department in 2019 that he was a victim of a hate crime.

Smollett can appeal the decision to the Illinois Supreme Court."

ETA - He is not in jail yet...
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
torrid
AG
Conviction will be upheld, but it will be sent back down to a lower court for re-sentencing. He's not serving another day in jail.
lethalninja
He would have been out in May 2022, since he was sentenced in March 2022, and he would have served half of the 150 days with good behavior.
justcallmeharry
S
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/vp-kamala-harris-jussie-smollett-defense-remains-actors-hate-crime-hoax-conviction-failed-appeal

"Harris, who was a senator when the incident happened, wrote on X, then called Twitter, that Smollett is "one of the kindest, most gentle human beings I know. I'm praying for his quick recovery."

"This was an attempted modern day lynching. No one should have to fear for their life because of their sexuality or color of their skin. We must confront this hate," Harris wrote."

Words Matter...
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
lethalninja
Technically, murderers that plead guilty have more integrity than him, since he pled not guilty, lied under oath, claimed he's innocent even after being convicted and appealed his case when he knows he's guilty.
Anti-taxxer
AG
Why is he still wearing a mask?
annie88
AG
Anti-taxxer said:

Why is he still wearing a mask?

Dumb people don't tend to get undumb.
annie88
AG
lethalninja said:

Technically, murderers that plead guilty have more integrity than him, since he pled not guilty, lied under oath, claimed he's innocent even after being convicted and appealed his case when he knows he's guilty.

True. At least, Ted Bundy finally admitted he killed people before they fried him.
ProgN
Jussie Smollett tries to get conviction overturned AGAIN, this time telling Illinois Supreme Court he should never have been prosecuted | Daily Mail Online
Quote:

Jussie Smollett is trying to get his conviction for faking an attack overturned again - this time claiming he should never have been prosecuted in the first place.

The Empire star is arguing he shouldn't have been charged with felony disorderly conduct in December 2021 because prosecutors made a deal to dismiss the first indictment.

Smollett's attorneys filed legal documents with Illinois Supreme Court detailing the deal, which involved him doing community service and forfeiting his bond in return for charges being dropped

The actor is taking his appeal to the state's highest court after it was previously denied by the Appellate Court of Cook County.

Smollett was jailed in 2021 for staging an anti-gay, racist hate crime on himself and filing a false police report in January 2019.

Quote:

Smollett was convicted on five counts of disorderly conduct, sentenced to 150 days in jail, 30 months felony probation and $120,106 in restitution to the City of Chicago and a $25,000 fine.

However, he only served six days in jail before he was released on March 16, 2022 when his lawyer's filed an appeal.

Now the Appellate Court of Cook County has denied the appeal Smollett may be required to complete the rest of his sentence.

I heard Chappelle say "alllll riigggghhhttt" when I read the first sentence.
Anti-taxxer
AG
Omg this guy will not go away.
captkirk
AG
Take the "L", Juicy
Psycho Bunny
APHIS AG
Psycho Bunny said:

And then dumb enough to pay them by check.
agent-maroon
AG
ProgN said:

Is it customary for a defense attorney to flash her cleavage to the bench?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Doesn't have to worry about Juicy staring her down.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
ProgN
agent-maroon said:

ProgN said:

Is it customary for a defense attorney to flash her cleavage to the bench?
agent-maroon
AG
Didn't mean to imply that I had a problem with it!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
First Page Refresh
Page 129 of 129

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.