Black gay actor assaulted by "MAGA supporters"

693,354 Views | 4506 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by agent-maroon
Prosperdick
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Prosperdick said:

SesameRAB2008 said:

Yes. Criminal defense.

-15 degrees, victim had relationship with senator Harris who introduced a modern lynching bill last year that went nowhere, he claimed two white racist homophobes recognized him in the middle of the night and just happened to be carrying rope and bleach (which freezes well above the stated temperature) and shouted "this is MAGA country" in one of the most liberal parts of one of the most liberal cities in all of America. Oh and throughout this assault he held onto his Subway sandwich and refused to handover his phone, a critical item as he claimed he was speaking to his manager during the attack. An attack, mind you, that happened during the only 60 second interval the cops couldn't track Jussie via video footage.

You're withholding judgement...damn son, Cosby could have used you on his jury.

Bumping my own post, so did SesameRAB2008 ever figure out this was a hoax?
Squadron7
AG
captkirk said:

Why is this thread now devoid of libs? You would think they would care about the truth above all else.

A conversation was started. Their work here is done.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
captkirk said:

Why is this thread now devoid of libs? You would think they would care about the truth above all else.

I think you are confused - Libs care about the narrative above all else - only things that fit the narrative (real or made up) are newsworthy. And even when things don't meet the narrative if they at least "start a conversation" then it's worth it.

The pattern goes like this:

for a TRUE STORY
  • report it
  • use it to stereotype all non Libs
  • ruin the lives of anyone involved
  • perpetuate and exaggerate as much as possible

for a NON-TRUE STORY
  • report it - don't bother fact checking
  • use it to stereotype all non Libs
  • ruin the lives of anyone involved - and don't retract later if proven untrue
  • perpetuate and exaggerate as much as possible
  • if proven FALSE then distance from it - but never admit it was wrong
  • focus on OTHER true stories
  • talk about the ISSUE that the fake event perpetuated
  • blame the ENVIRONMENT that created this toxic culture

Both approaches feed the NARRATIVE above all else.

BQ_90
AG
So staff can we get this thread title changed to dishonest gay black liberal fakes hate crime?
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
BQ_90 said:

So staff can we get this title thread changed to dishonest gay black liberal fakes hate crime?

I NEVER GOT STAFF to change the Kavanaugh thread title which said RAPE the entire time (when he was accused of groping at worst and all the rest was faked).

Good luck.

Still there:
https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/2978400/replies
Post removed:
by user
captkirk
AG
Urban Ag said:

I dunno man, dunno.

After the midterms in Nov, I was getting a six pack of Natural Light at the HEB by Lake Georgetown at about 11:00 PM. As I was getting in my truck I was struck in the back of the head with a blunt object. The beating was savage and continued for minutes. It was several elderly people from Sun City with walking canes wearing ski masks. They put Obama/Biden 2012 stickers on my truck, yelled "this is Hillary Country you redneck" and "we came here to turn Texas blue". Then the one in the wheelchair dumped the contents of his colostomy bag on me and they were gone. Should have known something was up when I received a letter days before made with letters clipped out of a Medicare enrollment pamphlet that read "go back to San Saba hick".

Keep your head on a swivel guys.
From page 1. LOL
Agnzona
ballchain said:

Jussie Smollett played too many of his victim cards at once and got called on it. I hope that divisive piece of **** goes down and drags Kamelhairs and Spartacus with him. This race baiting bull**** is tired and needs to be stamped out every time it pops up.

Exactly. The rope idea was way over thinking it.
"Fort Worth where the West begins...and Dallas is where the East peters out!"
YouBet
AG
Ag In Ok said:

Love Gun said:

Whoa
Whoa
Whoa

The crafty beaver is a real place and not a low dollar stri-club?
Courtesy Flush
AG
Prosperdick said:

So they bought two plain red hats instead of the legit MAGA hats

They wouldn't wear the real MAGA hats because they were scared they'd get assaulted but we aren't supposed to talk about that.
Tom Hagen
AG
Easy 8
justcallmeharry
S

If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
aggiehawg
AG
At this point, 'justice for Jussie" likely involves a perp walk, mug shot and an arraignment.
Paradise Ag
AG
Next time a Liberal says to you "well there's still plenty of hate crimes out there" you challenge them to cite examples and you'll counter each with an example of a fake hate crime.

You'll win bigly.
bmks270
AG
Gap
AG
This guy needs to be prosecuted to the maximum penalty available under the law. The purpose of these faked and staged hate crimes is to destroy our society. What this loser was trying to do with his con totally sickens me.
ProgN
ProgN
BQ_90
AG
Prognightmare said:

Look at who's runs Chicago. He won't get a fine
backintexas2013
AG
I am guessing This will be like the Fairfax rape allegations. The left will ignore it and it will go away. Here in a couple of months no charges wiii be brought.
ballchain
aTm2004
BQ_90
AG
backintexas2013 said:

I am guessing This will be like the Fairfax rape allegations. The left will ignore it and it will go away. Here in a couple of months no charges wiii be brought.
He didn't pick Chicago for nothing to pull off this hoax. Hell the mayor might be in on it with him
ProgN

Good grief.
backintexas2013
AG
****er is going all in with absolutely nothing. He should have considered folding but hell no keep pushing chips in. Wonder if anybody even believes him anymore.
justcallmeharry
S
Is Don Lemon still texting him every day?
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
Prosperdick
AG
backintexas2013 said:

****er is going all in with absolutely nothing. He should have considered folding but hell no keep pushing chips in. Wonder if anybody even believes him anymore.

Narcissistic sociopaths never repent...plus as many have noted, it's Chicago, they likely do nothing to him and he knows it so why admit it?

My only hope is that it angers the CPD to the point they convince the DA to move forward but I doubt it.
Agsrback12
So many holes. He is lying to his attorneys. He is in deep crap. He doesn't realize that cops are not the media. They are in search of what really happened. Not emotional fluff and (just believe me). There is actual evidence that he is lying.

This is great that he is doubling down.

Plus. There are people on the left that want him to burn. He is toast.
FrioAg 00
AG
Originally I thought nothing would happen once the hoax was outed, but given (1) his defiance all the way to the end, doubling down agains the CPD and (2) this hoax story got much more national attention than anyone thought possible, I am not sure they can sweep it under the rug at this point

You've even got lib shills like CNN and MSNBC putting the story out there, so you know it can be buried (or they would).
Tom Hagen
AG
justcallmeharry said:

Is Don Lemon still sexting him every day?
FIFY
FrioAg 00
AG
FrioAg 00 said:

I'm not reading 14 pages on this, just want to chime in here to LOL at anyone who believes one ounce of this hoax is real

Shameless bump of my initial reactions to this story
oysterbayAG
AG
Even the CPD will not want to be a Laughingstock ! I think they will push to charge him. I would like to know how much this fake report cost, including the Feds participation etc ? Liberals are becoming a great nuisance to our great country !
Muy
AG
Do any of these lunatic liberals who immediately believe people like this guy and Dr. Ford EVER feel like complete idiots everytime the story they champion gets once again proven to be a flat out lie?
Muy
AG
What's his next show? "An Empire Made of Cards"
First Page Last Page
Page 48 of 129

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.