Black gay actor assaulted by "MAGA supporters"

693,380 Views | 4506 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by agent-maroon
Ag In Ok
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Love Gun said:

Whoa
Whoa
Whoa

The crafty beaver is a real place and not a low dollar stri-club?
captkirk
AG
BoxingAg84 said:

He set back a movement against hate crimes that largely don't exist any more
Post removed:
by user
IDAGG
AG
I read a good article a few months after the U of Virginia Rolling Stone fake gang rape story fell apart. The author had a great observation: When a story hits every hot button you should be wary that something that is too good to be true (meaning it slam dunks your opposition) it is almost certainly too good to be true. In the U of V case it was rape culture, fraternities, rich students, supposed uncaring administrators etc. all combined into one story.

As has been stated in this thread numerous times, anyone with two or more working synapses knew this attack was fake. Using the U of Virginia case as a guide, the main clue was that the story checked every liberal's hot button: A) Homophobic attack, B) Attack on person of color C) and the biggest clue..by Trump supporters that said "This is MAGA country" (C) was the dead giveaway. It was over the top, it slammed Trump and his supporters...it was too good to be true (for liberals).

If you look at most of the recent hoaxes in the past few years, they all have that in common...they combine all of the things one hates about the opposition into one event or story. Examples: Comet Pizza, Q Anon, Kavanaugh, Russian collusion.

black_hat_ag
"Go drink Lysol." - BallerStaf2003
Old_Ag_91
AG
I'm tweeting this out my friend. Too funny.
Bunk Moreland
IDAGG said:

I read a good article a few months after the U of Virginia Rolling Stone fake gang rape story fell apart. The author had a great observation: When a story hits every hot button you should be wary that something that is too good to be true (meaning it slam dunks your opposition) it is almost certainly too good to be true. In the U of V case it was rape culture, fraternities, rich students, supposed uncaring administrators etc. all combined into one story.

As has been stated in this thread numerous times, anyone with two or more working synapses knew this attack was fake. Using the U of Virginia case as a guide, the main clue was that the story checked every liberal's hot button: A) Homophobic attack, B) Attack on person of color C) and the biggest clue..by Trump supporters that said "This is MAGA country" (C) was the dead giveaway. It was over the top, it slammed Trump and his supporters...it was too good to be true (for liberals).

If you look at most of the recent hoaxes in the past few years, they all have that in common...they combine all of the things one hates about the opposition into one event or story. Examples: Comet Pizza, Q Anon, Kavanaugh, Russian collusion.

Nothing groundbreaking there. It's Scam 101.
Belton Ag
AG
IDAGG said:

You have to just marvel at Good Morning America and Robin Roberts. It's getting to the point in modern journalism where the narrative is simply more important than even your own credibility and reputation.
Ellis Wyatt
ThatSneakyAzzAleppoMoment said:

annie88 said:

BoxingAg84 said:

This idiot woman is on a stupid ass roll tonight. Has said one damn thing after another. The left and Hollywood and the Democrats are the ones that brought politics into it. They tried to place this on Trump and his supporters and Republicans to push their white supremacist on every corner and narrative that they've come up with now and their dumbass little brains. It had nothing to do with anything they were pushing.

Now they're trying to downplay it and make it sound like they're really upset that real crimes don't get punished. It's all bull***** You watch they're gonna let this guy off the hook with very little punishment and he's either going to go to rehab or they're going to say that trumps America drove him to this it'll be some kind of bull**** like that. But this particular woman is a vile moronic stupid woman. He has a history of this bull*****
S E Cupp has always been a fake conservative.
SE Cupp is an atheist so she has no moral standards.
Love Gun
txags92
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

IDAGG said:

BI read a good article a few months after the U of Virginia Rolling Stone fake gang rape story fell apart. The author had a great observation: When a story hits every hot button you should be wary that something that is too good to be true (meaning it slam dunks your opposition) it is almost certainly too good to be true. In the U of V case it was rape culture, fraternities, rich students, supposed uncaring administrators etc. all combined into one story.

When I was working at Walmart in high school, we would see the same thing with shoplifters trying to return items without a receipt. They knew all the pieces of information we would ask them for, and would walk up to the counter and tell you a story that covered why they couldn't give you any of those pieces of information, before you even asked for them. Each one had the perfect story of why they had no id, no receipt, couldn't tell us the date or time or which store they bought it from and they had all paid with cash. Miraculously, they would spout all those details in response to the simple question "can I help you?"
ballchain
Love Gun
The gays are turning on him

BQ_90
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

IDAGG said:

Lie lie lie, nothing matters but the agenda.

It's liberslism 101, why do you think the liberals on this board haven't disappeared from this thread
Picard
AG
I checked CNN expecting this change of events to not even make the front page. I was wrong. It's the #3 top story

Therefore he's DONE!
Long Live Sully
AG
IDAGG said:

Exactly.. I posted this early on. A good lie is the one without all the details.

Quote:

Apologies for being late to the hoax, but let me recap.

1. Racial slurs - CHECK
2. Bleach - CHECK
3. Noose - CHECK
4. MAGA shouted - CHECK
5. White perps with masks - CHECK
6. Letters cut out from magazines - CHECK

100% hoax. When there are too many details and the story is too perfect don't believe it.
wbt5845
AG
So weird - initial story was Page 1 above the fold - this latest revelation was Page 17. 'm guessing when he's arrested it'll be back on Page 1? [/snicker]
bthotugigem05
AG
This all reminds me of when Nancy Grace's interns hated working for her so much they trolled her on air during the Duke lacrosse thing

$3 Sack of Groceries
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

ThatSneakyAzzAleppoMoment said:

annie88 said:

BoxingAg84 said:

This idiot woman is on a stupid ass roll tonight. Has said one damn thing after another. The left and Hollywood and the Democrats are the ones that brought politics into it. They tried to place this on Trump and his supporters and Republicans to push their white supremacist on every corner and narrative that they've come up with now and their dumbass little brains. It had nothing to do with anything they were pushing.

Now they're trying to downplay it and make it sound like they're really upset that real crimes don't get punished. It's all bull***** You watch they're gonna let this guy off the hook with very little punishment and he's either going to go to rehab or they're going to say that trumps America drove him to this it'll be some kind of bull**** like that. But this particular woman is a vile moronic stupid woman. He has a history of this bull*****
S E Cupp has always been a fake conservative.
SE Cupp is an atheist so she has no moral standards.

This thread is way too much fun on its own so I hate to follow you down your derailment, but what an utterly asinine comment. -_-
txags92
AG
So how long before they follow the Dan Rather playbook? You know..."the story may be fake, but the issues it exposes are real and we need to have a real conversation about the racism and homophobia of Donald Trump and his supporters" Just ignore the big lie and focus on the narrative you wanted to push with it...
backintexas2013
AG
Sapper agrees with that 100%
captkirk
AG
backintexas2013 said:

Yeah, I believe it was Sapper that earnestly stated that the Hoax Gang Rape story in the Rolling Stone "started a conversation"
wbt5845
AG
Watch out - I got in trouble for calling out someone who said something stupid earlier on this thread.
Squadron7
AG
captkirk said:

backintexas2013 said:

Yeah, I believe it was Sapper that earnestly stated that the Hoax Gang Rape story in the Rolling Stone "started a conversation"

Yeah, just like an accusation from a 15 year old Emo babysitter would start a conversation.

Which is why the wife always took them home.
backintexas2013
AG
It's common knowledge he supported it. If I get in trouble it will be from a staff who doesn't know the history of the "it started a conversation" joke.
IDAGG
AG
Cow Hop Ag said:

Exactly.. I posted this early on. A good lie is the one without all the details.

Quote:

1. Racial slurs - CHECK
2. Bleach - CHECK
3. Noose - CHECK
4. MAGA shouted - CHECK

100% hoax. When there are too many details and the story is too perfect don't believe it.

Yup, you were dead-on. exactly the point.
Squadron7
AG
Cow Hop Ag said:

IDAGG said:

Quote:

1. Racial slurs - CHECK
2. Bleach - CHECK
3. Noose - CHECK
4. MAGA shouted - CHECK

Don't forget #7: Red hats.
Biz Ag
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

Prosperdick said:

So they bought two plain red hats instead of the legit MAGA hats, they wanted to implicate the MAGA racists but couldn't go the entire way to actually purchase the caps. Not that it mattered but funny that they would only purchase red caps.
To be fair, exactly where in Chicago could you buy a MAGA hat?

Funny you mention this. The wife & I were in NYC last fall and wandered into one of those touristy souvenir shops. It was loaded with Trump merchandise (bumper stickers, coffee mugs, refrigerator magnets, etc.) including shelves full of the red MAGA hats. The shopkeeper was a Pakistani.
ClickClack
AG
Picard said:

I checked CNN expecting this change of events to not even make the front page. I was wrong. It's the #3 top story

Therefore he's DONE!

Did they take ownership in their part in causing this level of derangement?
Kozmozag
I thought it was telling when smollet adamantly stated I'm an advocate
Squadron7
AG
bthotugigem05 said:

This all reminds me of when Nancy Grace's interns hated working for her so much they trolled her on air during the Duke lacrosse thing

This really happened? That is awesome.
jac4
AG
I love the "I came out pretty hard against 45" nonsense. No one gives a **** who you are. What an egomaniacal ***** bag.
Squadron7
AG
Related because of hoaxes:

But another hats off to one of the best ever:

ballchain
captkirk
AG
Why is this thread now devoid of libs? You would think they would care about the truth above all else.
First Page Last Page
Page 47 of 129

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.