Black gay actor assaulted by "MAGA supporters"

658,752 Views | 4506 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by agent-maroon
ord89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Squadron7 said:

aggietony2010 said:

If I ever feel like assaulting someone, I'm going to make sure I put on a MAGA hat before doing it.

Because once the victim mentions that in the description of the perp, you can just assume it's all a hoax.

Put one on in Chicago and you won't have to go looking for an assault.

It'll come to you.
Ord89
jac4
AG
Prosperdick said:

will25u said:

Ouch, no longer a victim, that's gotta hurt. That's like garlic to a SJW vampire, without victimhood what does he have? Hopefully not an acting career.

Pretty sure there are jobs available for him in the Harris or Booker campaigns.
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
Icecream_Ag
S
Whens lunch said:

From SEC Rant (free)

Take it for what its worth

I've seen bratty 2 year olds fighting off nap time more cooperative than this guy. Amazing that attorneys will actually say he's been cooperative when the cops themselves have said he wont provide what they ask for.
Bag
AG
it's pretty easy to let this play out a little further in your mind, what if they actually arrested and found guilty to innocent white people and they went to jail with this dude have come clean?

or in his warped brain does the end justify the means?
Prosperdick
AG
Would love to hear the Nigerian's say "this is MAGA country" in their best red neck accent. Wow, just wow Jussie tripling down on stupid and making sure the CPD go full bore on you for filing a fake police report among other crimes.
Tom Doniphon
Dude has played pretend so long with his acting career, he can't connect the dots of the deep sht he's in... and even when he does, he'll insist on it being anxiety brought on by living under trump's "rule."

Typical leftist nut job.
Prosperdick
AG
Bag said:

it's pretty easy to let this play out a little further in your mind, what if they actually arrested and found guilty to innocent white people and they went to jail with this dude have come clean?

I made the same point a few pages back in this thread and I guarantee Jussie would let the two white innocent guys take the fall (Nigerians actually might have come forward out of guilt) but my fear is the two innocent guys would have been doxxed and their lives destroyed literally and figuratively.
annie88
AG
Tom Doniphon said:

Dude has played pretend so long with his acting career, he can't connect the dots of the deep sht he's in... and even when he does, he'll insist on it being anxiety brought on by living under trump's "rule."

Typical leftist nut job.

And Hollywood and the Democrats are already looking for away to make this lesser than it is, redeem him and just go on from there. They won't want him punished at all.
annie88
AG
Cow Hop Ag said:

I just watched Coming to America a few months ago again after not seeing it in long, long time. It's still a pretty damn funny movie.
DallasAg 94
annie88 said:

Cow Hop Ag said:

I just watched Coming to America a few months ago again after not seeing it in long, long time. It's still a pretty damn funny movie.

ballchain
Redstone
AG
4stringAg
AG
He needs to see some jail time and be made an example of. This **** has to stop.

Agsrback12
It appears that he is now lying to his attorneys. He isn't coming clean with them. He will not have the same attorneys in a weeks time.
Madman
AG
For the poster earlier . Didn't bother to look up the original post.

BennyBlancoFromTheBright
AG
Another in long line of out-of-touch Dumbass Drama Queen actors/entertainers/activists/liberals.

But hey everyday working class American -- THEY know better than you, are smarter than you, are more enlightened than you, more tolerant than you . . . So just accept it!
BoxingAg84

annie88
AG

vettmaster99
AG
The fact that they have to make up fake "hate" crimes in order to push a narrative that white people are treating minorities like it's the 1960s is disgusting.
Sorry Your Girl Lost. CNN is the enemy of the people and should be treated as such. Orange man bad.
annie88
AG
BoxingAg84 said:

This idiot woman is on a stupid ass roll tonight. Has said one damn thing after another. The left and Hollywood and the Democrats are the ones that brought politics into it. They tried to place this on Trump and his supporters and Republicans to push their white supremacist on every corner and narrative that they've come up with now and their dumbass little brains. It had nothing to do with anything they were pushing.

Now they're trying to downplay it and make it sound like they're really upset that real crimes don't get punished. It's all bull***** You watch they're gonna let this guy off the hook with very little punishment and he's either going to go to rehab or they're going to say that trumps America drove him to this it'll be some kind of bull**** like that. But this particular woman is a vile moronic stupid woman. He has a history of this bull*****
Verne Lundquist
AG
Best reaction I've seen is Jussie first American to scam Nigerians
vettmaster99
AG

Another Fake News compilation of this story for future reference. This fraud even called himself the "gay Tupac".
Sorry Your Girl Lost. CNN is the enemy of the people and should be treated as such. Orange man bad.
ThatSneakyAzzAleppoMoment
annie88 said:

BoxingAg84 said:

This idiot woman is on a stupid ass roll tonight. Has said one damn thing after another. The left and Hollywood and the Democrats are the ones that brought politics into it. They tried to place this on Trump and his supporters and Republicans to push their white supremacist on every corner and narrative that they've come up with now and their dumbass little brains. It had nothing to do with anything they were pushing.

Now they're trying to downplay it and make it sound like they're really upset that real crimes don't get punished. It's all bull***** You watch they're gonna let this guy off the hook with very little punishment and he's either going to go to rehab or they're going to say that trumps America drove him to this it'll be some kind of bull**** like that. But this particular woman is a vile moronic stupid woman. He has a history of this bull*****
S E Cupp has always been a fake conservative.
"Set in a post-apocalyptic world where Liberals have ruined everything for everyone" -Raptor
Zemira
AG
So now he is gonna double down on stupidity.

I'm just impressed he managed to find two black immigrants to help his hoax along. I wonder since they were friends if they were more likely to help?

The whole thing just seems likely a horribly bad comedy sketch.
ThatSneakyAzzAleppoMoment
Zemira said:

So now he is gonna double down on stupidity.

I'm just impressed he managed to find two black immigrants to help his hoax along. I wonder since they were friends if they were more likely to help?

The whole thing just seems likely a horribly bad comedy sketch.

Dem Dukes boys will do anythang to help Uncle Jussie. :P
"Set in a post-apocalyptic world where Liberals have ruined everything for everyone" -Raptor
BennyBlancoFromTheBright
AG
ThatSneakyAzzAleppoMoment said:

Dem Dukes boys will do anythang to help Uncle Jussie.
Uncle Jussie!

Anti-taxxer
AG
Jussie is a really, really stupid name.
HTownAg98
Prosperdick said:

Bag said:

I made the same point a few pages back in this thread and I guarantee Jussie would let the two white innocent guys take the fall (Nigerians actually might have come forward out of guilt) but my fear is the two innocent guys would have been doxxed and their lives destroyed literally and figuratively.

They were picked up by police at the airport (upon their return to the states) because they were on camera buying the stuff and confessed to the whole scheme. Looks like they may have had some proof that Jussie paid them. If they didn't, they'd likely still be in jail.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Tupac would roll over in this grave if he knew he was being compared to this pillowbiting drama queen. When he was a kid. Jussie was probably getting his lunch money stolen by steve urkel.
bmks270
AG
Jussie paid them, then threw them under the bus as suspects. Imagine if they went to jail. I doubt Jussie would have confessed to save them. They were detained for two days and Jussie is still sticking to his fake story.

With this incident Jussie is a narcissistic sociopath.

He very nearly had two innocent black immigrants sent to prison.

Shows you how much he cares for other black guys that he'd let them take the fall for this. Jussie is a nut case.

captkirk
AG
APHIS AG said:

andyv94 said:

CNN just announced that their sources stated that the actor paid the two Nigerian friends to be part of this hoax!!

That's from freaking CNN

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/02/16/entertainment/jussie-smollett-attack/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F
If CNN reports this, he is toast!!!!
Flying Crowbar
AG
It's a nickname for his middle name. His full name is Social Justice Smollet.
Coog97
The left OWNS the planting and sowing of the seeds of hatred and divisiveness in this country today.
Squadron7
AG
I know that it is fashionable to tell layed off members of the press to learn to code....but do we really want these dim bulbs writing code?

We have enough baristas and academia can't hold them all.

What do we do with them?
First Page Last Page
Page 46 of 129

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.