Black gay actor assaulted by "MAGA supporters"

693,342 Views | 4506 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by agent-maroon
johnnyblaze36
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So NOW Booker is going to wait for all of the facts to come out before commenting further. Ok.

edit: I hadn't actually watched the video. In it he goes on to talk about the rise of racial hate crimes by white supremacists. What an *******.

Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

Here's a good example of it starting a conversation.

and if you don't believe our premise, we'll make one up to prove the point!
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

So NOW Booker is going to wait for all of the facts to come out before commenting further. Ok.

self-serving jackass.
Prosperdick
AG
And once all the information comes out and on the record he won't respond at all. What a POS.
astroboy
AG
Hey, give him credit. When you've literally painted most of society with such a broad, pathetic, kindergarten brush, it's hard to come up with bull**** on the fly.
Redstone
AG
[24 HOURS FOR TROLLING. GOOD JOB. -STAFF]
Al Bula
AG
ballchain said:

TDS is real. Even in the face of all available evidence, some folks just can't be convinced.

Oh my god, I couldn't even watch much of that video, but this dude is GDMF idiot.
Proc92
Shife said:

ballchain said:

TDS is real. Even in the face of all available evidence, some folks just can't be convinced.

Oh my god, I couldn't even watch much of that video, but this dude is GDMF idiot.
Surely that is a troll channel or he is the blackest russian on the payroll.
black_hat_ag
ballchain said:

MAGA has broke this man. Good good.
"Go drink Lysol." - BallerStaf2003
turboboost
AG
backintexas2013 said:

****er is going all in with absolutely nothing. He should have considered folding but hell no keep pushing chips in. Wonder if anybody even believes him anymore.
Ah yo backintexas...I actually laughed (saw a Dave Chapelle skit when I read the first word with stars) but to the ones that are uninformed...those four stars can have some letters that well, you know! LOL

johnnyblaze36
AG
I think someone said a few pages back that his lawyer will probably drop him within a week. You were right.

turboboost
AG
black_hat_ag said:

ballchain said:

MAGA has broke this man. Good good.
I think the dude is really trying to get on CNN!
Cancelled
AG
I predict a brief stint in rehab for the "victim"...you know, blame it all on drugs and alcohol. It's a get out of jail free card.
kraut
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

edit: I hadn't actually watched the video. In it he goes on to talk about the rise of racial hate crimes by white supremacists. What an *******.

https://twitter.com/corybooker/status/1090341255786184704?lang=en

Booker's going to wait NOW for all the facts, just like that other twitter post days after the event?
johnnyblaze36
AG
Not sure how reliable this website is but it says cops are preparing to arrest him!

https://allhiphop.com/rumors/cops-preparing-to-arrest-jussie-smollett-A6eXRmCFAk-gd3NbgHS4RQ/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Quote:

UPDATE: The Jussie Smollett is about to get thick! According to the rumor mill and several reports, the cops in Chicago are getting ready to arrest Jussie Smollett!
Dazed and Confused
AG
"A grand jury will hear the Jussie Smollett case early next week ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ."
black_hat_ag
The juice gettin the squeeze fam!!! MAGA gonna get a SJW scalp.
Zemira
AG
Do they have something more than the false assault reporting if it going to a grand jury?
Rapier108
Zemira said:

Do they have something more than the false assault reporting if it going to a grand jury?
Most likely the DA wants a grand jury to issue the indictments rather than just to arrest him in order to give cover and make harder for the SJW idiots to claim racism and homophobia.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
kekumbas
backintexas2013 said:

Not anyone that's been on this board for any length of time. They know that's not something I would say while **** I would say a lot.

Lol I'm sure that's true it just made me do a double take and laugh out loud
ProgN

Parody but still funny
Front Range Ag
AG
I wonder if he had insurance take care of his medical 'treatment'. If so, I'd love to see the insurance company go after him, also.
black_hat_ag
Doorbell said:

I wonder if he had insurance take care of his medical 'treatment'. If so, I'd love to see the insurance company go after him, also.

You need to make this public knowledge for the investigators if it isn't already so. Draft a letter and post here for our review.
Clob94

I just can't stop laughing.
ProgN
Please add that to the funny tweet thread.
backintexas2013
AG
Tweet not coming up
bmks270
AG
I hope the police get a search warrant for his phone, the one that he wouldn't share with them for evidence.
Love Gun
How long before Fox kicks him off of Empire?
bobbranco
AG
Tom Hagen said:

justcallmeharry said:

Is Don Lemon still sexting him every day?
FIFY
Likely he's group sexting with Lemon and Cooper.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
96AgGrad said:

Zombie Jon Snow said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

Here's a good example of it starting a conversation.

That's rich.

The original incident (if it happened) was being attributed to ALL supporters of Trump. A blanket condemnation of all as racist, homophobic and supporting violence. But now you conveniently want to say this is just one isolated incident and applies only to Jussie. When the entire media, hollywood "elites" and angry Libs used it as a bludgeon to teach the Trump supporters. why wasn't it a single isolated incident when it was believed that the attack was legitimate? Hypocrite much?
That's why conservatives can't win. Because they other side is too intellectually dishonest to care if they are right or not.
It's the way now. No personal responsibility.

Incident
Outrage
Blast on social media
Oops, take a step back
Stop tweeting, posting, blasting
Silently sit by and wait for next opportunity to be offended, oppressed, wronged, etc.
bobbranco
AG
Cassius said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

I understand the reason for skepticism until more information comes out.

I think it is odd that trump supporters on the thread are rushing to call this fake, as opposed to saying that this is not what they represent.

There is no doubt that SOME (not all) Trump supporters are racist and/or homophobic.

Regardless, I'm not going to rush to any conclusions. Just find it odd that there is almost zero concern for the victim.

Was this gay on gay staged hate crime?

bmks270
AG
bobbranco
AG
MelvinUdall said:

Cassius said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

I understand the reason for skepticism until more information comes out.

I think it is odd that trump supporters on the thread are rushing to call this fake, as opposed to saying that this is not what they represent.

There is no doubt that SOME (not all) Trump supporters are racist and/or homophobic.

Regardless, I'm not going to rush to any conclusions. Just find it odd that there is almost zero concern for the victim.

My gosh he can be insufferable. What's sad is this hoax truly sets back real claims, I hope he comes back to chastise the "victim" for setting back real assaults.

He did.
APHIS AG
ballchain said:

And here I was ready for this guy to break out in laughter.
Bag
AG

When you get a chance watch this video in its entirety, this is clinical sociopathic behavior, it is truly remarkable and probably will be studied for years. It's as if he actually believes this did happen to him.

What a sick, sick human being
First Page Last Page
Page 50 of 129

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.