Black gay actor assaulted by "MAGA supporters"

693,589 Views | 4506 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by agent-maroon
Cuterebra
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
First Jared Fogel and now Jussie Smollett. Subway can't catch a break!
A. Solzhenitsyn
Cuterebra said:

First Jared Fogel and now Jussie Smollett. Subway can't catch a break!
they did get Happy Gilmore though, so they are probably still pretty happy about that.
Bunk Moreland
Prosperdick said:

jt2hunt said:

Charge them with the crime and force them and/or Jussie to come clean.
Jussie made it CRYSTAL clear the two in the video were the ones that attacked him and I'm sure the police, using phone records (and likely footage they haven't released) can prove the Nigerians are those two.

I believe they used rideshare records in the area and combined it with combing the tapes. Those 2 are the 2. They'll lock that part in.
backintexas2013
AG
They are going to say it's battery. The hate crime part will be dismissed. The Dems will say it's not a hoax because arrests were made.
flakrat
AG
--- and it started a narrative
A. Solzhenitsyn
flakrat said:

--- and it started a narrative
lol, i think you meant "conversation" but "narrative" is certainly more accurate
Prosperdick
AG

I wonder if the two Nigerians fingerprints are on that threatening letter or if he sent it to himself. I suppose there's a chance it's a legitimate hate letter and the lack of coverage motivated him to create this hoax but even this ridiculous drawing has him with a noose around his neck.

ETA - I just realized the letter has MAGA as the return address. Good Lord.
Kozmozag
Well the Nigerians that I know in houston are pro trump...lol,
nortex97
AG
I am just shocked it might be a fake hate crime. Utterly shocked.

(PS: there shouldn't be such a thing as "hate crime.")
JJxvi
AG
the best part about that envelope is the fact that there is two back to back L's and the second one is backwards while the first is not.
4stringAg
AG
So the two outcomes appear to both work against Smollett:

• The whole thing is a hoax orchestrated by Jussie and these two clowns
  • The attack was real with these two guys having some ax to grind, but Jussie embellished/lied about the motivation for the attack in framing it as white guys, racist, MAGA.

In either case, Smollett should be disgraced particularly in the first scenario.
aTm2004
AG
vettmaster99
AG
Glad someone is keeping a running list of democrat hate crimes.
Sorry Your Girl Lost. CNN is the enemy of the people and should be treated as such. Orange man bad.
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG
Squadron7 said:

Quote:

This information is according to family who says home was ransacked. I asked family why they think police picked the two brothers up for questioning and they replied by saying the men left for Nigeria the day of the attack.

Little known fact: Nigeria is a well known hideout for Trump supporters.

Maybe there is a hidden country inside Nigeria that holds racism so advanced it must be hidden from the rest of the world....

MAGAnda!
RAB91
Aggie4Life02
AG
BQ_90
AG
RAB91 said:

Can they play linebacker
Secolobo
AG
RAB91 said:

Now that's good blackface.
Can I go to sleep Looch?
captkirk
AG
Prosperdick
AG
RAB91 said:

Jussie fought back against those two guys and all he had was a small cut under his eye and a perfectly preserved Subway sandwich. Sounds legit.
A. Solzhenitsyn
Prosperdick said:

RAB91 said:

Jussie fought back against those two guys and all he had was a small cut under his eye and a perfectly preserved Subway sandwich. Sounds legit.

And this actually invites an even deeper question, which is...why do black guys get tattoos?
RAB91
Get Off My Lawn
Zemira said:

I hope they make him pay for the police resources he wasted!

They have hundreds of murders a month and wasted 12 detectives' time of this wild goose chase.
Youre making the mistake of assuming Chicago detectives would have made use of that time to catch some of those murderers or solve problems linked to Chi-raq's death spiral.
ballchain
powerbelly
AG
ballchain said:

Smollett was right all along.... He heard the cries of "This is MAGA Country," but it wasn't some rednecks. Bear with me here...

Smollett doesn't have an apartment in the usual sense in Chicago. He lives at the Loews Chicago Hotel. Across the street from the front entrance is where the "attack" happened. Directly behind the building (between Loews and CityView at River East apts) is where the "attackers" were photographed.

Now it's come out that these guys knew Jussie, and this tweet shows one working out in his building...

This is the gym at Loews Chicago. One of the first news reports (TMZ or Variety) dropped that he was staying at the Loews, and I've still got a bunch of crap I haven't even posted here.

Now... I just noticed a very interesting tidbit...

This it the view looking West from the Loews Hotel in Chicago:

Notice anything?

Let me ENHANCE....

See it yet? No? ENHANCE...

It was MAGA Country all along!

POTD
PhatMack19
AG
aggielostinETX
AG
ballchain said:

Smollett was right all along.... He heard the cries of "This is MAGA Country," but it wasn't some rednecks. Bear with me here...

Smollett doesn't have an apartment in the usual sense in Chicago. He lives at the Loews Chicago Hotel. Across the street from the front entrance is where the "attack" happened. Directly behind the building (between Loews and CityView at River East apts) is where the "attackers" were photographed.

Now it's come out that these guys knew Jussie, and this tweet shows one working out in his building...

This is the gym at Loews Chicago. One of the first news reports (TMZ or Variety) dropped that he was staying at the Loews, and I've still got a bunch of crap I haven't even posted here.

Now... I just noticed a very interesting tidbit...

This it the view looking West from the [front entrance of the] Loews Hotel in Chicago:

Notice anything?

Let me ENHANCE....

See it yet? No? ENHANCE...

It was MAGA Country all along!

Nothing to add but I just realized I stayed at that hotel in November.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG

I'm willing to bet Jussie's view + every time he steps onto the street just drives him insane. LMAO.

I grabbed a couple of better views:

One aerial. Loews is to the bottom right. Trump down the river.

And a clearer street view showing all TRUMP letters

johnnyblaze36
AG
I took a picture on that bridge with that hotel in the background in the summer of 2015 with a buddy of mine that is a life long Dem (Dad taught at Cal-Berkeley and t.u.).

Little did we know at the time Trump would be our next POTUS and little did I know one of my best friends would turn into a lunatic that thinks Trump's Dad was once head of the KKK.

The T was missing on Trump tower at the time, too.
MooreTrucker
AG
RAB91 said:

Nigeria?

or Wakanda?
Prosperdick
AG
All these shots of downtown Chicago makes me think Jussie missed a great opportunity...he could have claimed a one armed man did it. Actually, the one armed man actually DID do it so that wouldn't apply here.
Aggie4Life02
AG
This is too delicious.
ballchain
Post removed:
by user
DallasAg 94
Rendered Fat said:

That incident report says nothing about MAGA nor does it allege that the perps were white. In fact, you could read that and surmise that he has been telling the truth all along. Maybe the black guys did jump him for some reason and yell homophobic slurs.

Where did the "MAGA Country" stuff come from? Did he allege it was said after the fact?
His publicist told TMZ, so the police (upon hearing this new detail) setup a 2nd interview the next day, where he validated what his publicist said.
First Page Last Page
Page 40 of 129

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.