Black gay actor assaulted by "MAGA supporters"

693,572 Views | 4506 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by agent-maroon
captkirk
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Prosperdick
AG
What I thought was interesting was the police, when they raided the Nigerians apartment, seized several items (yes the bleach, big deal) but also a book of stamps. If you recall, the racist hate letter sent to Jussie had two stamps attached. If they can link those stamps to the letter now they have a premeditated act and if it's all a hoax they should sing like canaries. I guess we'll find out.
Biz Ag
AG
The two Nigerian suspects were heard shouting "This is MAGA country, mon!" as they fled the scene.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Biz Ag said:

The two Nigerian suspects were heard shouting "This is MAGA country, mon!" as they fled the scene.

big fan of the nigerian bobsled team.

AgResearch
AG
tylercsbn9
AG
AgResearch said:

That's code for they flipped on his ass
jt2hunt
AG
"New evidence"
Comfesion? By Jussie?
ProgN
TefIon Don
AG
This story has been one of the best GD stories I've ever followed. I truly hope it ends how we all hope it will.
shhopkins
AG
It will end like the Jazmine Barnes case did.
TexasAggie_02
Rapier108

"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
vettmaster99
AG

I swear, the outrage directed at imaginary MAGA supporters from these NPC liberals is truly nauseating. These people are certifiably insane and more delusional than any normal person can possibly fathom. Another fake hate crime hoax that the entertainment industry is using to try to destroy this country and the MAGA movement.
Sorry Your Girl Lost. CNN is the enemy of the people and should be treated as such. Orange man bad.
annie88
AG
backintexas2013
AG
Why would he need a defense attorney
DannyDuberstein
AG
jt2hunt said:

"New evidence"
Comfesion? By Jussie?

I see a few scenarios. First could be pre-planned staged deal by all 3 and they have communication to prove it. 2nd could be some homo horseplay where Jussie got hurt a bit, then decides to take the opportunity to create this false attack scenario. I tend to think that is the case because it was planned out so poorly. But again, they likely have communication. Since Jussie is the one that filed the report, he's the one on the *****
Post removed:
by user
captkirk
AG
Prosperdick
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

jt2hunt said:

"New evidence"
Comfesion? By Jussie?

I see a few scenarios. First could be pre-planned staged deal by all 3 and they have communication to prove it. 2nd could be some homo horseplay where Jussie got hurt a bit, then decides to take the opportunity to create this false attack scenario. I tend to think that is the case because it was planned out so poorly. But again, they likely have communication. Since Jussie is the one that filed the report, he's the one on the *****

I keep going back to the letter, I think it's very likely at this point Jussie mailed it to himself or I think even more likely the two Nigerians mailed it to him and Jussie was in on it.

However, the letter didn't have the desired effect and wasn't widely reported, maybe only locally, but didn't move the needle at all like Jussie thought would occur. I bet this really angered him, not only as a TDS fueled idiot but also played against his narcissistic tendencies as a "celebrity."

Once over a week passes and the media still hasn't picked up on the letter Jussie coordinates the attack with his two workout buddies.

They actually pick the perfect night to do this attack as there literally is nobody around to witness the attack and could potentially thwart their plans.
captkirk
AG
Lots of crow should be eaten

wbt5845
AG
AgResearch said:

black_hat_ag
Rendered Fat said:

Prolly both gonna get banned but I just woke my wife up laughing at "homo horseplay".

Gold Jerry! Gold!

Thumbs up of course.
"Go drink Lysol." - BallerStaf2003
wbt5845
AG
Savage

wbt5845
AG
There is an almost infinite supply of these.

captkirk
AG
So the media and the usual "celebrity" suspects end up looking like absolute fools again. First the Catholic kids and now Jussie. Keep 'em coming, you dishonest goof balls
agent-maroon
AG
The only time that assclowns like this billy eichner believe in Hell is when they want a conservative/Republican political enemy to suffer in it for eternity. And they never believe in Heaven.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Prosperdick
AG
captkirk said:

So the media and the usual "celebrity" suspects end up looking like absolute fools again. First the Catholic kids and now Jussie. Keep 'em coming, you dishonest goof balls

Makes me think of that clip of Whoopi asking "why do we keep falling for it every time" and then that fugly b**** Behar quips "because we want to get Trump so badly" as the liberal moronic View audience lustily cheers.
Squadron7
AG
DallasAg 94 said:

Rendered Fat said:

That incident report says nothing about MAGA nor does it allege that the perps were white. In fact, you could read that and surmise that he has been telling the truth all along. Maybe the black guys did jump him for some reason and yell homophobic slurs.

Where did the "MAGA Country" stuff come from? Did he allege it was said after the fact?
His publicist told TMZ, so the police (upon hearing this new detail) setup a 2nd interview the next day, where he validated what his publicist said.

So can we get a stipulation that this point is a settled matter now?

Can we at least do that?
DallasAg 94
Squadron7 said:

DallasAg 94 said:

Rendered Fat said:

That incident report says nothing about MAGA nor does it allege that the perps were white. In fact, you could read that and surmise that he has been telling the truth all along. Maybe the black guys did jump him for some reason and yell homophobic slurs.

Where did the "MAGA Country" stuff come from? Did he allege it was said after the fact?
His publicist told TMZ, so the police (upon hearing this new detail) setup a 2nd interview the next day, where he validated what his publicist said.

Can we at least do that?

I don't know what you are asking. What is settled... TMZ, his publicist, the 2nd interview, being on the phone with publicist, or what?
Prosperdick
AG
Here's a thought, and it would be so delicious if true, we know he's friends with Kamala Harris. What if she pressured her black gay celebrity friend and fellow activist into doing this...of course she would deny it and would be Jussie's word against her's but that would just be fantastic. It would definitely kick this story up a notch.
Martin Cash
AG
Stevie Wonder saw this one coming.
tsuag10
AG
Prosperdick said:

Here's a thought, and it would be so delicious if true, we know he's friends with Kamala Harris. What if she pressured her black gay celebrity friend and fellow activist into doing this...of course she would deny it and would be Jussie's word against her's but that would just be fantastic. It would definitely kick this story up a notch.

If that's true, we are going to have to coin a new term for the Kamala version of "Arkanacide".

Kamala is a pretty clear front runner for the Dems in 2020. There's no way they would let something like this stop them.

ETA: Of course this is all wild theory at this point. I have no reason to believe it's even remotely true.
justcallmeharry
S
tsuag10 said:

Prosperdick said:

If that's true, we are going to have to coin a new term for the Kamala version of "Arkanacide".

Kamala is a pretty clear front runner for the Dems in 2020. There's no way they would let something like this stop them.

ETA: Of course this is all wild theory at this point. I have no reason to believe it's even remotely true.
Kamalacide works for me.
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
Squadron7
AG
DallasAg 94 said:

Squadron7 said:

DallasAg 94 said:

Rendered Fat said:

Can we at least do that?

I don't know what you are asking. What is settled... TMZ, his publicist, the 2nd interview, being on the phone with publicist, or what?

That the "This is MAGA Country" stuff did, indeed, come from Smollett himself in subsequent interviews with police and not from [Insert Right Wing Boogey Man / SPLC Slanderee here].

Quote:

In a follow-up interview with authorities, police said Smollett told them that his attackers reportedly yelled out the "Make America Great Again" abbreviation, "MAGA."

"In the initial reports there was no mention of MAGA," the statement read. "When detectives [followed] up with him later in the day, he recalled the offenders making those comments and detectives completed a supplemental report."

From the beginning the CPD has been going over video footage covering a sizable time interval. If only there was a way to get an exact timestamp of when the attack occurred then they could use it to find and/or eliminate from suspicion any subjects on video.

And of course there was....and still is:

Quote:

The victim and his manager reported that they were talking on their cell phones to each other but CPD has been unable to independently verify this because they refused to turn over their cell phones,

[snip]

Brandon Z. Moore, Smollett's music manager, said he heard some of the attack while on the phone with Smollett, according to Variety.

"I heard that clearly," Moore said. "I heard the scuffle and I heard the racial slur."

Question: Why would they be describing it as a racial slur when it came from another Black guy?

Cory Booker and Kamala Harris are correct in one sense: In 21st Century America, this is a modern day lynching. And that is real progress.
lil99chris
AG
Is Ellen Page looking for SJW all the time now? Goodness....she needs to give it a rest. She is Alyssa Milano without the looks.
First Page Last Page
Page 41 of 129

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.