Black gay actor assaulted by "MAGA supporters"

693,588 Views | 4506 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by agent-maroon
CanyonAg77
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wait, wait, wait!

Hot Sauce?

Rope?

It's all clear to me now.

ballchain
Captain Pablo
AG
BallerStaf2003 said:

I understand the reason for skepticism until more information comes out.

I think it is odd that trump supporters on the thread are rushing to call this fake, as opposed to saying that this is not what they represent.

There is no doubt that SOME (not all) Trump supporters are racist and/or homophobic.

Regardless, I'm not going to rush to any conclusions. Just find it odd that there is almost zero concern for the victim.

You're not rushing to conclusions but you call him a "victim"

Yeah that's the very definition of drawing a conclusion

Derp.... not surprised
Muy
AG
There's a reason most of us called this bull**** from day one... because this is what racist lying liberals get busted doing time and time again.
BallerStaf2003
AG
You must not have read the other 90% of the thread after the initial allegations.

I've been pretty hardline that he's lying and should be punished.

Kinda weird you decided to nitpick the post and come for me like two weeks later.
Prosperdick
AG
Can we please stick to Jussie updates, I keep hoping they finally release footage of him putting on the noose or buying the rope.
dellgriffith
AG
Your exact quote was:

"I never once called Trump supporters racist and homophobic. Never. "
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
dellgriffith
AG
[TIME TO START ISSUING BANS AGAIN. -STAFF]
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
BallerStaf2003
AG
Back on topic, here's an article detailing how the cops are considering filing charges against Jussie and how his neighbors do not believe him.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/is-empire-star-jussie-smolletts-story-falling-apart/
Prosperdick
AG
BallerStaf2003 said:

Back on topic, here's an article detailing how the cops are considering filing charges against Jussie and how his neighbors do not believe him.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/is-empire-star-jussie-smolletts-story-falling-apart/

Nice find and an actually well written article with quotes and facts. Of course at the end of the article there's a link to "Ellen Page blames Pence for attack on Jussie" but overall at least some people are waking up to this BS story.

Really need CPD to step up and arrest for making a false report as that's the only thing that will make headlines at this point. I'm not going to hold my breath.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Come on, let's not get the thread nuked. There will be more discussion on this going forward.
BQ_90
AG
well to try to get this back on track, not that I think it can, but Today show this morning has now moved to saying this was alleged attack. that's something. But they did point out that this lying POS press agent said the police have said this lying POS story was consistent. So they're still trying to hold on to some hope that it might be true. Never underestimate the dishonestly of the left.
Prosperdick
AG
You can't make this up...

black_hat_ag
Staph in the house!!!!
"Go drink Lysol." - BallerStaf2003
bobbranco
AG
Hello?
Get Off My Lawn
From a legal perspective; what will it take to charge/convict this guy with filing a false report? It seems like proving the absence of an event is a pretty high bar. Wouldnt proving the absence of evidence require cameras from the alley, phone records, or proof that this guy wasn't in vicinity of the alleged attack?
black_hat_ag
bobbranco said:

Hello?

Surprised you didn't get the ban stick.

[YOU ARE BOTH WALKING A THIN LINE. -STAFF]
BQ_90
AG
Get Off My Lawn said:

From a legal perspective; what will it take to charge/convict this guy with filing a false report? It seems like proving the absence of an event is a pretty high bar. Wouldnt proving the absence of evidence require cameras from the alley, phone records, or proof that this guy wasn't in vicinity of the alleged attack?
Look at who runs Chicago, they will not press one charge against this guy no matter what.
Prosperdick
AG
Get Off My Lawn said:

I'm curious if his phone records show he never called his manager at this time. If the police were doing their jobs they should lean on the manager big time, and if he's a good manager he will fall on the sword and claim he coerced Jussie into making this claim up and will take the hit. Who knows, maybe he did. I have a feeling the call to his manager happened after the "attack" and whatever did happen to him that night, he panicked, called his manager and they came up with this lame MAGA story.

I don't know if his manager is good friends with Kamala or not but we know Jussie is which, to me, make turns this story from 1 in a million to 1 in several billion that the friend of a senator who introduced an modern day lynching bill in June of last year has a friend who is lynched in one of the most liberal parts of one of the most liberal cities in all of the country.
W00chang
AG
when Ebony isnt attempting to spin the story in Jussie's favor, he may have a problem.

https://www.ebony.com/news/report-jussie-smollett-phone-records-rejected-by-cops-rep-cooperating/
Urban Ag
AG
Let it go.

The cops are never going to charge him with anything. They are just counting the minutes until this thing is not a thing. They just want it to go away.

Even if some detective or prosecutor stepped off the plantation and went rogue, his lawyers or PR firm would just claim that the whole event was so traumatizing that he may have gotten a fact or two incorrect.

bobbranco
AG
Tomorrow he will be crying on TV.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6700077/Jussie-Smollett-cries-gives-interview-homophobic-racist-attack.html
A. Solzhenitsyn
Urban Ag said:

Let it go.

The cops are never going to charge him with anything. They are just counting the minutes until this thing is not a thing. They just want it to go away.

Even if some detective or prosecutor stepped off the plantation and went rogue, his lawyers or PR firm would just claim that the whole event was so traumatizing that he may have gotten a fact or two incorrect.

yep. no way a gay black man in Chicago gets charged with a false report. it will remain in this nebulous stage of "being looked into" until it just goes away.

a year from now most people will just remember that he was attacked by Trump supporters in Chicago but cant remember the details.
black_hat_ag
A. Solzhenitsyn said:

Urban Ag said:

Let it go.

yep. no way a gay black man in Chicago gets charged with a false report. it will remain in this nebulous stage of "being looked into" until it just goes away.

a year from now most people will just remember that he was attacked by Trump supporters in Chicago but cant remember the details.

And juice will go on to make millions. Sick world we live in.
"Go drink Lysol." - BallerStaf2003
Urban Ag
AG
all according to the plan
Get Off My Lawn
So, if charges never get filed, there's really nothing left to this story. It'll dry up over the coming weeks, and nothing of merit will happen. Headlines claiming racist MAGA attackers will never need to be retracted, and this guy won't see any lasting reputational harm (since the only folks who will remember won't criticize him or his tactics).

Corruption and the unequal application of justice is one of the most despicably unamerican realities of modern society...
BQ_90
AG
Get Off My Lawn said:

So, if charges never get filed, there's really nothing left to this story. It'll dry up over the coming weeks, and nothing of merit will happen. Headlines claiming racist MAGA attackers will never need to be retracted, and this guy won't see any lasting reputational harm (since the only folks who will remember won't criticize him or his tactics).

Corruption and the unequal application of justice is one of the most despicably unamerican realities of modern society...
almost as if it was all part of a plan....
Clob94
Urban Ag said:

Let it go.

Agreed. Because of the 60 seconds that he's not on camera, there's a reasonable doubt that he "could" have been attacked in those few seconds. Because of that missing minute, no prosecutor will go after him for filing a false report. Nobody wants that headache.

Now if they had him on Film dancing in the snow like Fred Astaire, then we'd have something. But it looks like this will fall away into oblivion.
ABATTBQ11
AG
I think this is why they're pushing for phone records. If he's not on a call in those 60 seconds, his whole story goes up in smoke due to a complete lack of corroborating evidence and a direct contradiction through the lack of a call.
annie88
AG
Jussie is a lying POS. He knows it. Hollywood knows it (except the really, really dumb ones). The cops know it. He won't be held accountable though. Jerk crying in his interview. Just a POS.
A. Solzhenitsyn
annie88 said:

Jussie is a lying POS. He knows it. Hollywood knows it (except the really, really dumb ones). The cops know it. He won't be held accountable though. Jerk crying in his interview. Just a POS.

Agree that they know he's lying. Disagree that they think he is a POS. He's a victim who, even if lying, was doing so merely due to the trauma of being oppressed in Trump's America.
tbirdspur2010
AG
A. Solzhenitsyn said:

annie88 said:

Agree that they know he's lying. Disagree that they think he is a POS. He's a victim who, even if lying, was doing so merely due to the trauma of being oppressed in Trump's America.
At. Least. He. Started. A. Con. Ver. Sa. Tion.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Agreed. Because of the 60 seconds that he's not on camera, there's a reasonable doubt that he "could" have been attacked in those few seconds. Because of that missing minute, no prosecutor will go after him for filing a false report. Nobody wants that headache.

Now if they had him on Film dancing in the snow like Fred Astaire, then we'd have something. But it looks like this will fall away into oblivion.

That's where the phone records come in. The manager and Jussie said they were in contact around the time of the attack. Surveillance video has a time stamp. Match those up with the phone records which also have time stamps.
First Page Last Page
Page 32 of 129

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.