Black gay actor assaulted by "MAGA supporters"

693,503 Views | 4506 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by agent-maroon
Clob94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ABATTBQ11 said:

I think this is why they're pushing for phone records. If he's not on a call in those 60 seconds, his whole story goes up in smoke due to a complete lack of corroborating evidence and a direct contradiction through the lack of a call.
And the last I read (unless I'm losing my faculties) was they had turned over a PDF of the phone records that "could have" been redacted-- but not the official phone records.

I think that pretty much sums it up.
Prosperdick
AG
Get Off My Lawn said:

So, if charges never get filed, there's really nothing left to this story. It'll dry up over the coming weeks, and nothing of merit will happen. Headlines claiming racist MAGA attackers will never need to be retracted, and this guy won't see any lasting reputational harm (since the only folks who will remember won't criticize him or his tactics).

Corruption and the unequal application of justice is one of the most despicably unamerican realities of modern society...
At the Academy awards Meryl Streep will use it to virtue signal to millions (oh wait, thousands, their ratings suck) about Trump's America and how vile and racist it's become.
will25u
This kinda boils down to this for me...

He is not actively trying to help this case of a hate crime. He is obstructing and not really helping. IF what he is saying is true, I personally would want to help the police as much as possible to have these people sitting in jail for their attack of me. But that is not what he is doing. It doesn't add up.
A. Solzhenitsyn
Prosperdick said:

Get Off My Lawn said:

So, if charges never get filed, there's really nothing left to this story. It'll dry up over the coming weeks, and nothing of merit will happen. Headlines claiming racist MAGA attackers will never need to be retracted, and this guy won't see any lasting reputational harm (since the only folks who will remember won't criticize him or his tactics).

Corruption and the unequal application of justice is one of the most despicably unamerican realities of modern society...
At the Academy awards Meryl Streep will use it to virtue signal to millions (oh wait, thousands, their ratings suck) about Trump's America and how vile and racist it's become.
WE NOW LIVE IN THE KIND OF WORLD WHERE A BEAUTIFUL SOUL LIKE (**checks notes**) JUSSIE SMOLLETT CAN BE OPENLY ATTACKED BY TRUMP SUPPORTERS IN CHICAGO AND THEN ACCUSED OF BEING A LIAR BY THOSE VERY SAME PEOPLE. -Meryl Streep, probably
FTAG 2000
AG
This guy is Adam Schiff level in his hatred for Trump.

Pretty clear at this point he made this all up, and is ****ting a brick at charges for lying to police.
wannaggie
I just wish we could see whatever "House Of Cards" palm-greasing and job-threatening we all know is going on behind the scenes to protect this lying liar and the lies he tells, for the sake of the Big Picture Narrative, and the year 2020.

Would make for fascinating TV.

"Zoe Barnes, your train is arriving on platform 8."
4stringAg
AG
AG 2000' said:

This guy is Adam Schiff level in his hatred for Trump.

Pretty clear at this point he made this all up, and is ****ting a brick at charges for lying to police.
Which is why I think he hired the PR firm. I think he's trying to up the public perception on his side so the Chicago PD will just let the matter drop if they don't find anything (which they won't because its fake) and he's just trying to protect himself from a false charge which would not only hurt him publically but also destroy Kamala's lynching bill.
Post removed:
by user
indy 00
AG
I want to know the walking distance that exists between the start and the end of the 60 second video gap(s).
Prosperdick
AG
indy 00 said:

I want to know the walking distance that exists between the start and the end of the 60 second video gap(s).
What's funny is besides all the other inconsistencies, and there are a LOT of them, is that anyone walking around in sub zero temperature in the Windy City in the middle of the night is thinking really only about one thing...I need to get somewhere warm NOW. You can remove all other factors and that one alone submarines his entire premise.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
indy 00 said:

"A brisk walking pace is 3.0 miles per hour or about 20 minutes per mile"

It's cold so lets go with that rate.
5280 feet per 1200 seconds

4.4 feet per second

264 feet out of camera view

Never do public math****
Prosperdick
AG
Instead of the magic bullet theory we have the MAGA bull**** theory...I find the magic bullet theory WAY more plausible.
CanyonAg77
AG
Nothing magic about the bullet. So this is definitely less believable
CheeseSndwch
bobbranco said:

Tomorrow he will be crying on TV.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6700077/Jussie-Smollett-cries-gives-interview-homophobic-racist-attack.html

I just saw a preview for this on the ABC evening news. He said the picture of the two people of interest are the ones who attacked him.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
CheeseSndwch said:

bobbranco said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6700077/Jussie-Smollett-cries-gives-interview-homophobic-racist-attack.html

I just saw a preview for this on the ABC evening news. He said the picture of the two people of interest are the ones who attacked him.

Zombie Jon Snow
AG
CheeseSndwch said:

bobbranco said:

Wait wait wait..... that pic is supposedly 2 WHITE MAGA supporters......

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

This one????

justcallmeharry
S
Enhance.

Prosperdick
AG
Zombie Jon Snow said:

CheeseSndwch said:

bobbranco said:

Wait wait wait..... that pic is supposedly 2 WHITE MAGA supporters......

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

This one????

Perfect, they can sync up this picture with the time he was on the phone with his manager...soooo, we're going to need that phone Jussie as well as your manager's....mkay, thanks!
A. Solzhenitsyn
CheeseSndwch said:

bobbranco said:

Quote:

They have also been at odds with the star over his cooperation with their probe

Gross.
annie88
AG
Dddfff
AG
We don't know how hard or deep they are probing...
tbirdspur2010
AG
Prosperdick said:

indy 00 said:

What's funny is besides all the other inconsistencies, and there are a LOT of them, is that anyone walking around in sub zero temperature in the Windy City in the middle of the night is thinking really only about one thing...I need to get somewhere warm NOW. You can remove all other factors and that one alone submarines his entire premise.
Little Jussie should have tried this stunt in the summertime, at least.
Prosperdick
AG
tbirdspur2010 said:

Prosperdick said:

indy 00 said:

Little Jussie should have tried this stunt in the summertime, at least.
Well he couldn't do it last summer, that was too soon after his BFF Kamala's modern lynching bill (introduced in June of last year). People might actually start to question it. Personally, as others have speculated, I think something happened and he didn't want the negative publicity so instead he quickly pivoted to the MAGA story.
ProgN
He couldn't. Empire's ratings are in the ****ter.
RAB91
SIAP

backintexas2013
AG
This keeps getting better. Even Hillary thinks this guy is dishonest.
ballchain
captkirk
AG
RAB91 said:

SIAP

Wow
AgResearch
AG
captkirk
AG
Prosperdick
AG
No wonder they recognized him!! One was an extra on the set and the other his friend. Does he know they were closet MAGA fans...oh and white?
DTP02
AG
Empire has a mostly black cast and I would assume extras would follow a similar ratio. Not that anyone needed any more indication that dude is lying.

If this report is legit, though, we may actually get some resolution after all.
GCP12
AG
Dude must be a racist if he hangs out with Trump supporters
Prosperdick
AG
I wonder if the phone records will show he was in contact with those two guys and it was all planned ahead of time and none of them had the brain capacity to realize the police actually might investigate.
lil99chris
AG
First Page Last Page
Page 33 of 129

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.