Ocasio-Cortez brilliance

626,651 Views | 4169 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by A New Hope
BuddysBud
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Gig 1995 said:

AOC is a blithering idiot.

Based on comments here she is either a blithering idiot or a genius posing as an idiot in the process of bringing down our freedom and entire economic system.
Tex100
AG
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ocasio-cortez-accuses-stunned-wells-fargo-ceo-of-financing-the-caging-of-children

Full article on Wells Fargo. I pray her constituents send Sandy back to the Bronx.
Agnzona
NPR is running a month long feature on what a carbonless world looks like. It's all wonderful and very doable and most of us wouldn't even notice it in our daily lives according to NPR and the faux scientists they interview.

Her GND is firmly in the center of American leftist. She is not a radical, she is mainstream.
BlueMiles
AG
Agnzona said:

NPR is running a month long feature on what a carbonless world looks like. It's all wonderful and very doable and most of us wouldn't even notice it in our daily lives according to NPR and the faux scientists they interview.

Her GND is firmly in the center of American leftist. She is not a radical, she is mainstream.

I'm not opposed to them making that their lifestyle, like the Amish. But don't push it on me.
TexasAggie_02
AG
Agnzona said:

does NPR's scientists know what the key ingredient is for carbon-based lifeforms?
justcallmeharry
S
Doubling down is her main thing. Cos she's like a victim or whatever.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/aoc-falsely-claims-fined-pro-jeb-bush-super-pac-behind-her-ethics-complaints-doubles-down-with-another-false-claim

"AOC falsely claims pro-Jeb Bush super PAC behind ethics complaints against her, doubles down with another false claim

U.S. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez tried this week to delegitimize ethics complaints lodged against her by falsely linking watchdog groups to a totally separate Republican super PAC that received a record fine from the FEC over foreign money.

Seemingly frustrated with the ethics complaints that allege off-the-books operations and misuse of congressional resources, the rookie Democratic congresswoman from New York went on Twitter to incorrectly link watchdog groups to Right to Rise, a pro-Jeb Bush super PAC that was hit with a $390,000 fine for accepting more than $1.3 million in illegal donations from Chinese nationals.

But multiple social media users have called out Ocasio-Cortez, noting that the PAC has nothing to do with the groups that lodged the complaints against her.

She then issued something of a correction, claiming it was "Rather same guy who operated at the org," but the Daily Caller noted her secondary remark also was false.

Former Right to Rise operative Luke Thompson, whom the congresswoman was referencing, was neither mentioned in the complaint against the Republican group nor is he filing ethics complaints against her.
Ocasio-Cortez's posts came in the wake of multiple ethics complaints that allege impropriety by her."

If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
ProgN

Her sycophants are so delusional.

She needs to check out the percentages after the supporters are asked about their taxes going up considerably and standard of living going down.
TexAg1987
Quote:

67% of want a LOT of talk about the #GND
I am conservative and *I* want a LOT of talk about the #GND too.

Just keeeep talkin'
BuddysBud
AG
"*91% of caucusgoers in IOWA* said they prefer a candidate who supports the #GreenNewDeal."

In Iowa they probably think that GND is about farm subsidies. Because I cannot imagine that 91% of any group in Iowa would support a proposal that would eliminate farming by killing cattle, banning fertilizer, and requiring electric tractors.
BuddysBud
AG
"Where does milk come from?"

AOC: Like, a plastic bottle, of course"

"Where does the plastic bottle come from?"

AOC: Like lots of places. Like, the grocery store. Like, the gas station. Like, Walmart. Like, you know. And, like, you can get like juice and like lemonade in the bottles too"

"Doesn't milk come from cows?"

AOC: "If course not. Like, cows are bad but milk is like good for you"
oneeyedag
Screwball its 67% of dim voters.
Amazing Moves
DannyDuberstein said:

BuddysBud said:

What sport did aoc use to get into Boston U?
Synchronized cocktail making

No way she was that quick.
ProgN
Sex Panther
AG
Prognightmare said:

As someone who is still paying off my student loan debt... shut the **** up AOC
scoop12
AG
What happens to all of us who paid our loans back? Do we get a refund?
mazzag
AG
If federal loans weren't available, I could not have graduated from A&M! I, unfortunately, combined at a high rate 18 years ago but I paid that debt off last year. F these free loaders.
BlueMiles
AG
scoop12 said:

Reparations!
oneeyedag
This is uh like, you know like hypothetically speaking--again I'm not an expert on these things; but like we can uh have a hypothetically speaking speaking a party for those that paid off their loans.
Tom Hagen
AG
BuddysBud said:

"*91% of caucusgoers in IOWA* said they prefer a candidate who supports the #GreenNewDeal."

In Iowa they probably think that GND is about farm subsidies. Because I cannot imagine that 91% of any group in Iowa would support a proposal that would eliminate farming by killing cattle, banning fertilizer, and requiring electric tractors.
The farmers who produce crops in Iowa are Republicans. The Democrats in Iowa are the school teachers, government workers, welfare leeches, and illegal aliens. They probably believe that a abundant supply of cheap food will continue to be available in grocery stores if the GND is implemented. If they had critical thinking skills, they wouldn't be Democrats.
WHOOP!'91
AG
Prognightmare said:

She demonstrated in the Amazon thing that she doesn't understand the difference between money that doesn't come in versus money you have to pay out.
A & M, GIVE US ROOM!

ProgN
WHOOP!'91
AG
Prognightmare said:

She can say that, but it still appears that she doesn't get it. Banks had to pay universities and for the debts to be "forgiven", fedgov will have to pay the banks. That's actual money out, not just money that doesn't come in.

Not to mention the failure to acknowledge the increased economic activity attributable to the tax scam for the rich.
A & M, GIVE US ROOM!

JJxvi
AG
What is the cost of the federal government paying for free college in perpetuity for everybody, since I doubt the end game is just pay all the loans off and then, "sorry high school seniors, you just missed the boat, have some loans"
Canyon99
AG
My experience is that quite a few of the Midwest farmers lean Democratic. It wouldnt surprise me to see them vote against Trump due to his stance on tariffs.
ProgN

My tweet to Airhead of Congress, AOC
TexAg1987
How many times has she spent that same "tax scam" money?
ProgN

Newt would embarrass her.
jswags
AG
Sex Panther said:

Prognightmare said:

As someone who is still paying off my student loan debt... shut the **** up AOC
As someone who finally finished paying off my student load debt...shut the f*&$ up AOC
HeadGames
AG
scoop12 said:

Yeah! Are we SOL because we followed the rules and paid it off ? Wtf!?
Cepe
AG
Prognightmare said:

She would NEVER do that. She wouldn't even show up to day 2 of SXSW because of what a fool she made of herself on day 1 and the venue was 5X bigger the next day. I think eventually someone is going to tell her to shut up but who knows.
ProgN
Cepe said:

Prognightmare said:

She would NEVER do that. She wouldn't even show up to day 2 of SXSW because of what a fool she made of herself on day 1 and the venue was 5X bigger the next day. I think eventually someone is going to tell her to shut up but who knows.
I hope she ignores this advice.
justcallmeharry
S
AOC is like reaching out to her base on like very important issues or whatever.

If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
Garrelli 5000
AG
An electric chair. For you.
Zemira
AG
Did she not move any of her furniture?! Did she leave everything in NYC?

Ridiculous she's using our Tax money to live a lavish lifestyle. Furniture I purchased new: At 25 I bought a new couch. At 30 I bought a bed and desk. At 32 I bought bedroom furniture. Everything else is a have is hand me downs or used. I had the money to afford all new, but I saved my money for a rainy day and needed it. Ridiculous!!!!
aggiehawg
AG
Cepe said:

Prognightmare said:

Story on the street in Austin is that she got sloshed too early in the day.
First Page Last Page
Page 60 of 120

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.