Ocasio-Cortez brilliance

626,493 Views | 4169 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by A New Hope
Tanya 93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Zemira said:

Did she not move any of her furniture?! Did she leave everything in NYC?

Ridiculous she's using our Tax money to live a lavish lifestyle. Furniture I purchased new: At 25 I bought a new couch. At 30 I bought a bed and desk. At 32 I bought bedroom furniture. Everything else is a have is hand me downs or used. I had the money to afford all new, but I saved my money for a rainy day and needed it. Ridiculous!!!!

She using her salary to buy furniture.
NE PA Ag
Zemira said:

Ridiculous she's using our Tax money to live a lavish lifestyle. Furniture I purchased new: At 25 I bought a new couch. At 30 I bought a bed and desk. At 32 I bought bedroom furniture. Everything else is a have is hand me downs or used. I had the money to afford all new, but I saved my money for a rainy day and needed it. Ridiculous!!!!
My wife and I still take furniture people throw away, buy items at garage and thrift sales and of course used pieces via various methods like Craig's List or Etsy. Occasionally we buy new as well. Mattresses are always new for example.
e=mc2
AG
Tanya 93 said:

Zemira said:

Where does her salary come from?
aggiehawg
AG
Wayfair. Good furniture and decide which range of costs fits your budget, simple order online and arrives very promptly and in great condition.

When I remodeled the lake house a few years back, I bought a ton of stuff on Wayfair. Furniture, lighting, plumbing, vanities, dining tables, outdoor furniture, you name it.
themissinglink
AG
Not her, but someone associated with her...

Zemira
AG
Tanya 93 said:

Zemira said:

Akay my tax dollars for her super expensive place in DC. And now I'm sure what will be expensive furniture. I really can't believe she's been sleeping on the floor for a few months so who knows.

Honestly she's acting like any other millennial and asking her internet friends for help.
justcallmeharry
S
aggiehawg said:

Cepe said:

Prognightmare said:

Newt would embarrass her.

She would NEVER do that. She wouldn't even show up to day 2 of SXSW because of what a fool she made of herself on day 1 and the venue was 5X bigger the next day. I think eventually someone is going to tell her to shut up but who knows.
Story on the street in Austin is that she got sloshed too early in the day.
I'm sure the bartenders who served her are responsible if true.
MooreTrucker
AG
themissinglink said:

Not her, but someone associated with her...

I can't decide whether to laugh, be sad, or be infuriated that someone actually believes that ignorant nonsense.
ProgN
aggiehawg
AG
Maybe tweet less and on-line order more, AOC? Then you would have a bed...and a sofa...and a chair...maybe a table, if you are up to it.

No one told her that being in the Congress meant she actually had to show up? And <gasp> work?
ProgN
MooreTrucker
AG
AOC can only "thrash" someone with her stupidity. And some lib nobody saying it on Twitter doesn't make it so.
agent-maroon
AG
Working that word "trope" again. I wonder if she thinks a "thesaurus" is a species of swamp dwelling dinosaur
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Line Ate Member
AG
Zemira said:

Guys. Her live in boyfriend is going to buy everything. He got paid, so she could get paid.
BlueMiles
AG
Another vertical video.
ProgN

MooreTrucker
AG
I'm so angry right now I don't even know how to respond to that....offensive, disrespectful idiocy aren't strong enough words.

**** yeah, I'm triggered!!

And smart enough to stay away from Twitter right now.
justcallmeharry
S

Everywhere!

Post removed:
by user
usmcbrooks
So let me see if I get this straight.....if you are white, you will be a white supremacist if you aren't already. Does that about sum up her tweets?
justcallmeharry
S
usmcbrooks said:

So let me see if I get this straight.....if you are white, you will be a white supremacist if you aren't already. Does that about sum up her tweets?
You are probably already a racist at the least. White Supremacist is the next logical label.

usmcbrooks
Prognightmare said:

johnnyblaze36
AG
justcallmeharry said:

Everywhere!

Why doesn't she ever talk about North Korea and Venezuela being 2 of the 7 countries on the travel ban?

And what the hell is she talking about "little-to-no supporting evidence"? Evidence of what?? She didn't even complete her thought. I guess her brain short-circuited mid-sentence.

Such an ass whip.
TexAg1987
Shouldn't she be out shopping?
MooreTrucker
AG
You're a racist. But it's OK, you can learn better.
johnnyblaze36
AG
Love whoever this person is.

FrioAg 00
AG
She's single handedly giving Trump the republican turnout he needs in 2020
justcallmeharry
S
MooreTrucker said:

You're a racist. But it's OK, you can learn better.
I've been trying really hard not to be so white.

justcallmeharry
S
Hitching her wagon to climate change protests now. This seems to encourage kids to walk out of school.

Garrelli 5000
AG
justcallmeharry said:

Hitching her wagon to climate change protests now. This seems to encourage kids to walk out of school.

I'll take Children that will be a net drain on society for $100.

It fits the stereotype so well. Protestors do not have jobs but have someone supporting them so they can afford to protest.
agent-maroon
AG
16yo high school students will latch on to any "cause", whether fact or fiction, if it gets them out of a day of classes.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
MooreTrucker
AG
agent-maroon said:

16yo high school students will latch on to any "cause", whether fact or fiction, if it gets them out of a day of classes.
LOL...we got out for a day to go see President Ford speak. Most of us went to the mall.
deddog
AG
HeadGames said:

scoop12 said:

What happens to all of us who paid our loans back? Do we get a refund?

Yeah! Are we SOL because we followed the rules and paid it off ? Wtf!?
It's the Democrat way.
F@!#!@ those who play by the rules - punish the winners
Reward the rule breakers and losers
(see Immigration, Voter ID, "free" college, taxes on the middle class etc.)
Line Ate Member
AG
agent-maroon said:

Thabk goodness the Democrats want these people voting. I wonder when she is going to express those views tied with these students walking out of class.
ProgN

Patriarchy in the trash,
First Page Last Page
Page 61 of 120

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.