*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,760,933 Views | 72426 Replies | Last: 23 min ago by Fightin_Aggie
annie88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
Post removed:
by user
Artorias
AG
annie88 said:

because he was... Obama had little to no interest in leading, he was just in it for the perks, and to be set for life afterwards.
EKUAg
AG
Why do you think that is funny?
Post removed:
by user
BusterAg
AG
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms … disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes… . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.”

--Thomas Jefferson
fasthorse05
EKUAg said:

Why do you think that is funny?
Now you REALLY know he''s a Lefty, because he has zero sense of humor.

I've got him blocked, but the only reason he comes here is to either ruin the thread for his own amusement and hatred, or to just piss everyone else off.

I started to say something to him last night by asking not to butcher a nearly three year old thread, in a world where humor is desperately needed. It's unlikely he'll understand that, or being a Lefty, give a damn about anyone else.

Oh, when Vader replies to my "meaness", I've got ya blocked. Please go take a dump at someone elses party.
annie88
AG
Vader Was Framed said:

See what's funny about this is that you think this is funny. Trump actually does deserve to get a Nobel peace prize for doing something actually worthy. Unlike Obama who basically got it thrown at him because he's black. You think it's funny because you don't think Trump deserves this. And you're ****ing wrong. As usual. Jokes on you.
annie88
AG
Vader Was Framed said:

agent-maroon said:

Here's a political BJ joke:

So Trump happens to find himself alone in an elevator with an attractive woman who was studying his face. She asks him if he was DJT and he answers in the affirmative. She then presses the stop button and tells him that she's going to drop to her knees and give him a BJ, right there, right then. Trump hesitates slightly and replies "I don't get it. What's in it for me?"

Sound more like Kamala. We all know she got promoted for giving blow jobs so she probably wouldn't even be anywhere on the national spectrum if she hadn't dropped to her knees.
annie88
AG
AgFan2015
Tanya 93
agent-maroon
AG
annie88 said:

Vader Was Framed said:

agent-maroon said:

Here's a political BJ joke:

So Trump happens to find himself alone in an elevator with an attractive woman who was studying his face. She asks him if he was DJT and he answers in the affirmative. She then presses the stop button and tells him that she's going to drop to her knees and give him a BJ, right there, right then. Trump hesitates slightly and replies "I don't get it. What's in it for me?"

Sound more like Kamala. We all know she got promoted for giving blow jobs so she probably wouldn't even be anywhere on the national spectrum if she hadn't dropped to her knees.

Just to be clear - the joke was meant to mock DJT's massive ego and does NOT mean that I don't think he's the best person for the job this election cycle. Because he is. He's a couple of light-years ahead of the competition.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
BusterAg
AG
annie88 said:

Vader Was Framed said:

See what's funny about this is that you think this is funny. Trump actually does deserve to get a Nobel peace prize for doing something actually worthy. Unlike Obama who basically got it thrown at him because he's black. You think it's funny because you don't think Trump deserves this. And you're ****ing wrong. As usual. Jokes on you.
How many people have tried to get Israel to give up claims to the West Bank/Gaza in exchange for lasting peace?

How many have succeeded?

It's impressive, and historic.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms … disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes… . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.”

--Thomas Jefferson
RAB91
AgFan2015
AgFan2015

Wait for it....
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
Mr.Infectious said:

Wait for it....

annie88
AG
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
drcrinum

C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
annie88
AG
C@LAg said:

annie88 said:

69 followers.

niiiiiiiiiiice!
It's my fourth handle. I've had three of them banned permanently. Only had this one a few months, but I've never been concerned with number of followers, so maybe it'll stay there for a bit.
annie88
AG
annie88
AG
RAB91
rab79
AG
Mr.Infectious said:

Wait for it....
is that a 2 ton assault weapon I see in the video? when are the dims going to protect the poor reparations collectors from these dangerous racists?
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
twilly
AG
drcrinum said:

Well he does have the power of Super Smell, and she has a magical lip lasso.
Oautlawag2005
AG
drcrinum said:

That S better stand for sniffer
drcrinum

RAB91
SIAP

Tanya 93
early menopause?
agent-maroon
AG
Average age for menopause is around 50. Not surprised to see that she is below average.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
aggiehawg
AG
Tanya 93 said:

early menopause?
Average age of menopause is 51 but what is now called periomenapause starts about 4 years earlier than your actual last period. So she's there.
Tanya 93
First Page Last Page
Page 486 of 2070

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.